10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now

10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now

By Adebisi in 13 Jul 2017 | 06:39
Adebisi Opeyemi

Adebisi Opeyemi

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
10 Facts All NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II PCM Should Know Right Now Is a fact list I combined in other to share some facts you guys should know about this issue of NYSC delay of orientation date. The NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II PCM has said a lot here.

After i published 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed, it calm down some Prospective corp members, while some think am defending NYSC. So i decided to publish this topic to show some undeniable facts. A saying goes like this; If you are not informed, you will be deformed. It’s not of my interest for anyone to be deformed and that’s why I want to share these 10 facts with you.

10 Facts All NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II PCM Should Know Right Now

1. [b]No Official Date Yet.[/b]
Yes you heard that one just right. As at the moment am writing this, there is no official date from NYSC yet. I have gone through several websites and see bloggers playing with Prospective Corp members emotions. Some are saying 24th of July, while others are just assuming. You should know that no official date yet.

2. [b]NYSC Has Not Been Scrapped[/b]
Many Prospective Corp members and bloggers has also been spreading rumors that maybe the NYSC scheme has been scrapped that is why there is no date yet. I am assuring you that the NYSC scheme is still standing very gallant.

3. [b]There is Money to finance the Scheme[/b]
Many people might assume that maybe it’s due to lack of money or maintenance of the system that’s why there is no official date yet. I want to assure you that, the federal government of Nigeria that started this scheme is gallant enough to finance it as long as Nigeria exist as a country.

Although, they are spending billions of naira on the scheme every months. But think of it, Nigeria is a country. We can print our currency from any central bank anytime we need it.

... are you still interested? then read on below:
http://www.corpersforum.com/opinions/10-facts-all-nysc-2017-batch-a-stream-ii-pcm-should-know-right-now/
13 Jul 2017 | 06:39
0 Likes

okay
13 Jul 2017 | 07:56
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.