100 Aproko News

By Chief in 21 Apr 2017 | 16:12
Chief Roes

Chief Roes

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User

A police officer and his alleged lover have lost their lives in an auto crash while they were reportedly having sex on wheels.
The policeman, whose identity was given as Constable Ramon Stephens, attached to the Motorized Patrol Unitn alongside the woman identified as Kodian – Kody, died from injuries they sustained in the tragic accident.
According to reports, the two dead victims were found naked.
Eyewitnesses said the car was travelling at a very high speed and lost control, probably at the climax of the sex.
The incident happened in the western parts of the Island, along the North-South link of Highway 2000, Jamaica.
Meanwhile, the Road Safety Unit has denied sexual act was the cause of the fatal crash
Director of the unit in the Ministry of Transport, Kanute Hare told The Jamaican Star that despite calls on the subject on sexual intercourse and suggestive photographs, the evidence on the ground doesn’t give latitude to make those statements at all.
Hare said, “Persons have been calling me about it. There are some photographs even flying about the place but I beg not to believe that because my information is not telling me (that) and for somebody who understands how traffic accidents occur, I am not surprised the clothes were off.”

[size =40]thanks for following my aproko news till this moment . I appreciate your reading[/size]
21 Apr 2017 | 16:12
0 Likes

make dem explain am to d angel we're dey on duty watin dem de do b4 dem die
21 Apr 2017 | 16:35
0 Likes
omoh this na real gobbe
22 Apr 2017 | 09:20
0 Likes
ooh
22 Apr 2017 | 12:21
0 Likes
hmmmm can't say though weldone bros mi @roes
22 Apr 2017 | 20:21
0 Likes
thank u my boss amongst @frankkay
23 Apr 2017 | 12:38
0 Likes
u are wlc bro
26 Apr 2017 | 12:52
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.