Forum Loyal User
INTERNAL HOME MEMO

TO: ALL
DEPENDANTS
& RELATIVES

CC: MOTHER

DATE: May 18, 2016

SUBJECT: FINANCIAL MELTDOWN/COST CUTTING MEASURES FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION

Due to the current economic situation, all domestic rules and regulations have been revised as below and under no circumstance is any violation going to be accepted.

1. The Kitchen and all pantries are declared Restricted Zones. Entry
And/or passage shall require express permission from myself upon submission of written request.

2. Breakfast is banned. This matter cannot be discussed!

3. Such food items as rice, chicken, butter, jam, eggs, bread and milk are restricted. Anyone intending to eat any of such foodstuffs must write to me in triplicate, with three days notice, giving justifications backed by a qualified dietician report as supportive documentation.

4. Bathing in the morning is limited to 5 liters of water per day per person while bathing in the evening is banned unless there are medical reasons.

5. All security lights should be removed with immediate effect. All dependants shall abide by an all-night guard-duty roster I shall make available shortly.

6. No dependant shall entertain friends indoors, far less attempt to offer food, drinks or even music. Those who want their guests to listen to music shall sing for them.

7. No one is allowed to talk to officials from police, Council or Court Bailiffs; doing so shall carry an instantaneous penalty of ejection from the House.

8. Anybody who breaks a glass, furniture or any other property in The house, shall immediately have to seek temporary employment
somewhere to earn money to replace such broken item(s).

9. All visitors intending to spend a night/week or more shall apply in triplicate and give two months notice, with an endorsement from
their town Mayor, Village Headman or Church Priest, giving convincing reasons why they can't stay at their homes. Failure to do this shall result in their being turned away, at the gate, upon arrival

THESE RULES ARE BINDING AND NOT SUBJECT TO ANY DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER!!!

Signed: by

DAD
Chairman, Home Affairs.
Hot regards,
?????
27 May 2016 | 20:29
0 Likes

lolzzz funny dad
27 May 2016 | 20:35
0 Likes
U are telling me
27 May 2016 | 20:55
0 Likes
Ghenghen~
27 May 2016 | 22:36
0 Likes
it shall not be my portion ijn
27 May 2016 | 23:05
0 Likes
Lol...
28 May 2016 | 00:24
0 Likes
Lolz
28 May 2016 | 01:24
0 Likes
hahaha i cant stp lafin sha funny dad
28 May 2016 | 01:32
0 Likes
lol
28 May 2016 | 02:04
0 Likes
No be small matter
28 May 2016 | 02:34
0 Likes
Na food cost
28 May 2016 | 02:35
0 Likes
This one is frustration in the highest order.
28 May 2016 | 15:51
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.