jummybabe jummybabe

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
SUBJECT: HISTORY
INSTRUCTIONS: ANSWER ALL
SECTION A

1. In what year did a senator jump out of a moving vehicle?
A.2015
B.2016
C.2017
D.2018

2. Which Nigerian president is good in letter writing?
A. Yar adua
B. Buhari
C. Obasanjo
D. Jonathan

3. Which Nigerian president accused Nigerian youths of being lazy
A. Babangida
B. Obasanjo
C. Buhari
D. Gowon

4. Which country In African continent do their wives belong to the kitchen and other rooms?
A. Congo
B. Togo
C. Ivory coast
D. Nigeria

5. If the article "Transmitted Transmission" were to be a setup, who might have masterminded it?
A. Ekweremadu
B. Saraki
C. Melaye
D. None of the above

SECTION B. ESSAY
ANSWER ALL ALSO

1. In which regime in Nigeria history did a snake swallow N30 million naira? (20 marks)
2. Who is the auto of the article "Transmitted Transmission"? (30 marks)
3. For ur mind who do you think is responsible for the hilarious article titled "TRANSMITTED TRANSMISSION" (30 marks)

NOTE: You are on your own
GOODLUCK!!
1 Jun 2018 | 07:27
0 Likes

I like question 3
1 Jun 2018 | 08:59
0 Likes
Hmm........not a student anymore
1 Jun 2018 | 09:24
0 Likes
this one weak me
1 Jun 2018 | 09:30
0 Likes
Lol. Ayam a science student, i don't do history
2 Jun 2018 | 09:02
0 Likes
Wat a pity am nt a fan of history
2 Jun 2018 | 09:30
0 Likes
@jummybabe I won't watch while you stylishly insult my country's whole president. This is d last warning ⚠, anytime such thing occur from u, I will get an arrest warrant from Mr president to arrest you. I rest my case
2 Jun 2018 | 22:03
0 Likes
Kikikikiki laughing in Chinese or maybe Japanese deni I no know @sheegokeys I will do it Do it Do it And do it over again Better go get the arrest warrant now That is the lazy youth the president is talking about you no get something better thing to do than to arrest me Abeg go do am sharp sharp o cos i dey wait :whistle:
3 Jun 2018 | 04:05
0 Likes
Since you are not afraid of been arrested, I think bombing will do @jummybabe
3 Jun 2018 | 07:38
0 Likes
lolsss fear 9JA
27 Jun 2018 | 11:23
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.