goals will start rolling in. But permit me to tell
you this:
You don’t need new year resolutions!
They’re simply traditions that do not amount
to something great after 2 to 3 months. And
they’re for those you need to get over a
struggle. A research at the University of
Scranton suggests that only 8% of people
achieve their New Year resolutions and goals.
What you need is to plan your goals
beforehand; relevant goals that can be
achieved. Most people fail at goal-
setting and consequently fail at achieving
their goals because the foundation of such
goals isn’t even right. After the Christmas
celebrations, spend the remaining days of the
year planning your goals. Here are the 3
Sharp ways you can set and achieve your
goals in 2016.
Make it SMART
Your goals should be S=Specific M=Measurable
A=Action-Oriented R=Relevant T=Time-Bound.
Be specific; do not have a generic goal like ‘I
plan to be better next year’ but at what? It’s
better to say ‘I plan to be better at cooking/
being a father/mathematics/public speaking/
playing the keyboard etc
Make it Measurable. How do you know you
have achieved success or you are failing at it.
Having a goal like ‘I plan to be good and
make people love me’ may not really cut it.
How can you measure the love (or hatred) of
‘people’ for you?
Also, make sure your goals are Relevant and
Time-Bound and packaged with some action.
Give yourself a timeline e.g ‘Before the middle
of January, I plan to shoot my first movie’. Let
it be relevant to something e.g your career
and make it actionable (what you will do to
achieve it)
Make it Simple
The simpler, the better. Experts are of the
opinion that people use the New Year
opportunity to list a huge number of goals
forgetting that other priorities will rise along
the way. Keep it simple. It is more sensible to
start small and set attainable goals but
visualize the larger picture, the bigger dream.
Always Visualize and Believe it
Never loose your dreams or yourself in the
euphoria of successes that will come your way
in the new year. Have your goals written
down and always believe it even when you
fail at first attempt. A mental picture of what
you want, where you’re going, what you want
to achieve and even what you do not want to
come your way keeps you on track especially
when people who do not believe in you talk
you down!
Failing to plan is the first step at planning to
fail. You succeed: people will be happy and
celebrate with you. You fail: it is all your fault
and nobody will care to know what you went
through that made you fail. It’s your decision.
Make those goals of yours SMART, Simple and
give it a Mental Face.
Happy New Year in Advance!
1 Jan 2016 | 02:20
0 Likes

[b]V.I.P LIST@Coolval222-2 @Tenniebenson @Khola46 @Wiseman @Ibrams @Johnysky @Pizzaro @Swtharyomi @Wyse-one @Eddy @Delight @Pweety @Mray @Jummybabe @Babe4biola @Sofia @Ritagold @Kuks @Originalannchilexdel @Fridex @Frank @Frankkay @Simzy @Pheranmmie041 @Temmyjoy @Chriswayne @Evanz @Itzshaxee @Mecuze @Skookum @Kingson1 @Donmikie @Kingsbest @T- Dak @Charlywizzy @Charliebryn @Hardeywummy @Japhola @Konphido @Emmyrexx @Adura @Tholartee @Nextangel @Blessedgirl @Ebube @Jenifa @Jclash @Taiwo @Chomyline @Lawman @Tinagabe @Christiana @Itmrabzeez @Johnoscar @Precy @Timmy @Dabcy @Ikeholuwa1 @Besty @Starlet @Okklad @Angeleniola @Ewomazeal @Mizleemah @Blessfelicity222 @Anitcham @Stephanie @Lollybabe1 @Dahcutebae @Rhennyjay @Geeadore @Tiffany1 @Tonia @Hameyeenat @Inemlove @Promzy @Mohjisolah @Jencute @Jenny @Doublewealth @John451 @Kniphemi @Vibratingwind @Emmanesth @Horpheyehmy @Valking1 @Pweety @Kpumpy @Justify @Maurice @Jummy @Thankmic @Christopher @Anita @Phinebraim @Kedike @Kemkit @Gracy @Saintkenz @December12 @Promise @Sylvia @Bsam @Portable @Steph @Aarti @Olaking3 @Harddy @Blakstudd @Prince @Invincible @Mhzzrblayse @Azeeco @Temmymofrosh @Sandra @Sandy @Kaysmart22 @Cherryserah @Sexynikky1994 @Youngestprince @Davick @Semilore @Oyindamola @Dhemilade1 @Mature @Pearl @Roes @Franklin @Kolababs @Hollar @Smilie @Borwerleh @Iksqueency @Loveth @Funmilayo1 @Okklad @Nizzy @Flames @Vict-Vames @Peace @Sirp081 @Kristen @Kingsengine @Aaron @Tony @Ruth @Romancelord @Itzshaxee @Olamy4fun @Abrahamdking @Flamerouz @Crusher @Stanny39 @John @Softtouch @Onahsunday631 @Jeddy @Sonshine @Sirgentle @Vizkid @Hoelhay @Pharm- vickymears @Teesolid @Omoyemmy @Olarach @Daxking @Krizzy @Softie @Holarbordah @Ele @Firstladyontop @Obaby @Sergentmax @Mhizdaofot @Ariketemmy @Saraya @Eminem @Laurasteve299 @Gambola @Monadisu @Dazzlingangel @Donyas @C-Roderick @Cookey @Isabella1 @Chisomsophia @Mrfabulous @Henry @Mhizzthessy @Millz @Bishops10 @Kreepyink @Olaniyiadeshina @Gracedkyenny @Hardeyhorlar9 @Holaryinkhar @Inemeka @Abevica @Individual @Olami @Beryl @Youngfellow @Humblelion @Natasha9976 @Hartuny @Emergencia @Paula4eva @GiftGodiva @Divatimmy @Finestberyl @Sapiens @Ahmad @Ele1 @Ferdinard @Festoza006 @Sharpzender @Uncleba426 @Paje @Jenny123 @Pemamezi @Detector @Pweetyfizzy @Willingyung @Napster @Greg-billz @Valentinelv @Hayanfeoluwa @Teju1 @Dgreat @Prestigiousfirstlady @Petersandra121 @Jenny1 @Bryten50 @Fallancy @Rosey @Jimmyjab @Oluwanifemi @Arosunshine @Heartbrokekid @Thosiano @Peterox @Iamsmv @Adegunle3gmail-com @Sparkling-2 @Hoyenikky @Maurice @Lizzytee @Zephyr @Mhizterdimex @Ladywen @Holarmidey @Scriptures @Lollycobra @Hardey1292 @Adeblow23 @Slimolayinkastar @Damzybabe @Adeshewa @Softel @Nifemi @Abradek @Beauty74 @Cizzle @Omolarami @Nazysophy1 @Yemitefestus @Omoniyiola @Inifek @Coolbaby @Nheemot @Deejaygrin @Hitiswell @Fynboy @Sirmike @Aminzy @Vicoch @Sunnyklin20Yahoo-com @Psam @Oshio @Shikoleen @Queencoded @Kimmy @Ifeoma1 @Nobleay @Felixharuna11 @Ibktemi99 @Hayzedefoe @Chidex14 @Classy @Omodemilade59 @Rufus @Ladygrasha @Ennylincoln @Kingz1 @Starlord1 @Noskid @Kodedreal @Petermikel @Frankymario @Olatunjitobi @Pweetylizzyqueen @Olutcoded @Sayrah @Tomtim @Missdammy @Latienco @Bimrach @Mubarak @Mubavak @Adeolaajala1234 @Olalekana69 @Dbest @Skulboy @Beautyqueen @Naomacjoyous @Onyinyessica @Drumsaint @Debbi2nice @Jamesgentility @Megatron @Okiripoto02gmail-com @Rahzycute1 @Hangellah46 @Deltavictory @Kay2ty7 @Praisee @Josephjuliet @Xtopher @Richymore @Temmy744 @Mrmorie @Abosmart @Adfaustina595gmail-com @Adetolaadejoke @Whizjay @Anthcunny @Freeday @Ninny @Abasienyene @Henryjay @Horgzy @Omodemilade59 @Judith @Mercykris @Sanctus4real @Bolaji2308 @Damzybabe @Profeze1 @Horlarjuwhon @Illusion002 @Royzeray @Oluwatosin @Chinenye5404 @Dharmex @Inifek @Pattiejoe7gmail-com @Opinxymenumento @Bobbidi-boo @Everybody come ooo[/b]
1 Jan 2016 | 02:25
0 Likes
thanks thanks bro.. this is an eye opener
1 Jan 2016 | 02:26
0 Likes
Thanks man
1 Jan 2016 | 02:29
0 Likes
Nice one
1 Jan 2016 | 02:52
0 Likes
Thanks for d word of encouragement
1 Jan 2016 | 02:55
0 Likes
Got it there Nice one
1 Jan 2016 | 02:58
0 Likes
Nice write-up
1 Jan 2016 | 02:59
0 Likes
Thankz
1 Jan 2016 | 03:01
0 Likes
Hmm true talk.... Thanks bro....
1 Jan 2016 | 03:13
0 Likes
Thanks
1 Jan 2016 | 04:48
0 Likes
A hint...tnx
1 Jan 2016 | 05:32
0 Likes
Tanks guy
1 Jan 2016 | 06:41
0 Likes
great.... Clap for urself..
1 Jan 2016 | 07:13
0 Likes
Nice
1 Jan 2016 | 07:24
0 Likes
nice one
1 Jan 2016 | 07:39
0 Likes
yes
1 Jan 2016 | 08:22
0 Likes
Superb...ya right
1 Jan 2016 | 10:21
0 Likes
Same To U And Thanks 4 D SuperB Advice. May God Bless U Nd Help U Achieve Ur Goals Dis Yr In Jesus Name, Amen.
1 Jan 2016 | 10:42
0 Likes
thx nice writeup
1 Jan 2016 | 12:50
0 Likes
thanks oooo for d enlightenment.... I just wonder y people only celebrate d anniversary alone without thinking about their achievement to celebrate....coming to next anniversary am going to celebrate my success with u all in Jesus name
1 Jan 2016 | 13:18
0 Likes
THANKS MAN,AN EYE OPENER.
1 Jan 2016 | 14:50
0 Likes
Ah no d even do d new year resolution of a tin. Gud1 dud
2 Jan 2016 | 00:10
0 Likes
Good
2 Jan 2016 | 04:07
0 Likes
Ge rit Thank U
2 Jan 2016 | 11:12
0 Likes
Tnkz man ciruxly noted
5 Jan 2016 | 08:09
0 Likes
Good of u
6 Jan 2016 | 18:13
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.