7 Things All 2017 Batch A Stream II Should Expect On 21/7/2017

7 Things All 2017 Batch A Stream II Should Expect On 21/7/2017

By Adebisi in 19 Jul 2017 | 21:06
Adebisi Opeyemi

Adebisi Opeyemi

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
The National Youth Service Corps management finally released the NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II orientation course date and since the release, most Prospective Corp Members have been so happy while others are also happy.

The printing of Call Up letter will commence on 21st of July 2017 for NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II. Meaning on Friday 21st of this July (tomorrow), Stream II Prospective Corp Members will be aware of their state of deployment. Each and every PCM will get to know the state they are going to obey the clarion call.

7 Things All 2017 Batch A Stream II Should Expect On 21/7/2017 is an article to prepare your mind for what would happen tomorrow as you print your call up letters.

If you like, you should call this predicting the future. You will still be very right.

[color=red][b]Important Notice[/b][/color]: Once you are print your call up letter and you see your state of deployment, do not search for the state on google especially if you are posted to the North.

Somebody want to know why? Okay here is a true life experience.

"I was posted to Plateau for my NYSC service in 2016 Batch A Stream II after all my attempts to work it to South West was to no avail. When I got my call up letter, I rushed and search for Plateau State on google. The first and second page of Google was filled with Bombing, religious Crises, killing of Corpers and so many bad news. (Although they all happened but that was in the past).

I was so scared that all my plan was to redeploy immediately I get to camp. It was the other way round and now am in love with the state."

So if you look up any state on google, you are on your own.

[img]https://i.onthe.io/smngoz69fp53284uc.4d1541b1.jpg[/img]

Let's go to the main article. Here we go

[b]7 Things All 2017 Batch A Stream II Should Expect On 21/7/2017[/b]

Read on below:
http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-news-updates/7-things-all-2017-batch-a-stream-ii-should-expect-on-2172017/
19 Jul 2017 | 21:06
0 Likes

thanks.
20 Jul 2017 | 06:16
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.