A Man promised to give $2000 to a woman that will spend a week with him oversea

By Igwe in 6 Jan 2020 | 06:21
Igwe Igwe

Igwe Igwe

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
Francis Van-Lere, Ex-husband to relationship expert, Amarachi Nwosu is promising $2000 to any man that would let him have his wife for a week.

The offer, to married Nigerian women, has sparked controversy on social media as many married women jumped on his offer.

The US-based Nigerian man promised to give married Nigerian men $2000 in exchange for allowing their wives to spend one week with him in Italy.

Francis who claimed that the aim of the offer is to spice up marriages, also promised the women a gondola ride, breakfast in bed every morning, spa and massage, Italian fine wine and shopping.

See His Post Here:
6 Jan 2020 | 06:21
0 Likes

good for them
6 Jan 2020 | 10:31
0 Likes
This offer would be too tempting for the less privileged
6 Jan 2020 | 11:09
0 Likes
Why would I allow my wife to go for such?
7 Jan 2020 | 01:44
0 Likes
Orisirisi
7 Jan 2020 | 19:27
0 Likes
Husbands must think about travelling for their vives. It is very easy https://jiji.com.gh/ga-south-municipal/travel-agents-and-tours/travel-and-tours-BD5qZBhRpj7EBr3t392u3A2l.html?lid=3QLm-OLQc9bUK2I4&cur_pos=11&pos=11&ads_count=169&ads_per_page=32&page=2
7 Feb 2020 | 09:50
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.