McMakeMeLaff McMakeMeLaff

McMakeMeLaff McMakeMeLaff

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
A Saturday in 2019.
Wedding ceremony.
Backstage interview with a guest, taking place in front of a backdrop photo of the bride and groom in a lovestruck pose.
Cameraman: Tell me, how do you feel today madam?
Female guest: (gasp excitedly) I'm so happy. So so happy to witness this beautiful day.
Cameraman: Alright, can you tell us who the couple is to you?
Female guest: Cossy is my friend, my course mate actually. Hi, UNN 2010 set! (Waves and winks at the camera).
Cameraman: Briefly, how would you describe the couple?
Female guest: Uhm... I'd say Vidal is a perfect gentleman, and my friend Cossy is one girl whose good behaviour affected me positively, same for everyone who has come across her.
Cameraman: That's sweet. Any last words for Cossy and Vidal? Shout out, anything?
Female guest: Honestly, their love is taking my breath away (chuckles, holding her chest). I'm still trying to breathe. May they be fruitful and multiply.
Cameraman: Amen. Before you leave what's your name please?
Female guest: (fakes a prestigious voice) I'm Mrs Korochukwu, Coro for short.
Cameraman: Wow! Thanks for your time Mrs Coro. Have fun, bye.
(Cameraman continues as the guest leaves)
Once again people, it's about the latest couple in town, 'Covid 19', happening live!?
2 May 2020 | 18:21
0 Likes

Cheiii
2 May 2020 | 18:40
0 Likes
Follow me facebook @ Matty Ebiwanno
2 May 2020 | 18:43
0 Likes
??
2 May 2020 | 19:25
0 Likes
Chaii...
2 May 2020 | 19:32
0 Likes
2 May 2020 | 19:39
0 Likes
Hmmmmm
2 May 2020 | 22:44
0 Likes
Kuku kpa mi
2 May 2020 | 23:26
0 Likes
Mad o o.
3 May 2020 | 07:39
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.