CLV Magazine 1st edition 6/08/2016

By Dee in 6 Aug 2016 | 09:29
Dee Alabi[@adura]

Dee Alabi[@adura]

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13940982_176870259393403_1858460593_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=46bdca491aa0191c94d06ef004181657&oe=57A9B2DD&_ gda__=1470741402_638a3bc79c8424215d5032334988559b[/img]

[B]Editor's Note[/B]

Hi dearest

I can't tell you guys how delighted i am today, for the past few days now some members of this our beloved site has been working together on a project named CLV Magazine which surfaces today on this site, it is a magazine for coolval and it consist of lot of interesting sections like
[B]¤ Entertainment news
¤ International news
¤ Motivational talk
¤ Relationship talk
¤ Facts
¤ Sport news
¤ Fashion tips
¤ Short stories [Weekend Special]
¤ Coolval celeb of the week [Interview][/B]
which are educating and also interesting, I am also happy to announce that this is the 1st edition of the magazine and on the front cover of the magazine is our beloved new Miss Coolval @promzy.

So my fellow coolval members sit back and enjoy each section..

Lot of love from the CLV Magazine Crew
@adura [editor]
@stanlex [admin]
@pharm-vickymears
@tenniebenson
@saintkenz
@eliboy
@samnolimit

@froshberry-2
@Adrino26
@ennylincoln
@Skookum

[img]https://scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/l/t34.0-12/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13956863_176870729393356_2093943278_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0eae40a9adeba33261f5afeb4c3074b7&oe=57A965A4[/img]
6 Aug 2016 | 09:29
0 Likes

[b]MOTIVATIONAL TALK BY TENNIEBENSON[/b] [b][color =red]PROCRASTINATION[/color][/b] . . . . . . . [b]According to the Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary, it says and I quote..."Procrastination means...To delay or postpone action".. . . It is not an hidden fact that procrastination kills dreams and targets.. It is nothing but a disease that has eaten deep into the life of youths..[/b] . . [color =green]Causes Of Procrastination[/color] . . [b]1. Laziness.. Yes! The youths of nowadays are lazy and want to be successful without doing anything.. Is that possible? 2. Lack of foresight.. Of cause, anyone who has foresight and wishes for a good future will never procrastinate. 3. Dependency.. Many youths that are privileged to come from wealthy homes no longer wishes to work,probably because they have wealthy parents..thereby ignoring that which they need to do. 4. Bad company.. Keeping bad friends is another major factor that brings about procrastination.. When you keep friends of good vision..you will be encouraged to do well in your field. 5. Lack of self esteem.. The truth is,when you let people decide your life, you will feel no need to take your future into your hands and make the best of it, you therefore,need to develop your morals and self worth so as to do that which will benefit you on time.[/b] . . . [color =green]Dangers Of Procrastination[/color] . . [b]1. Stagnancy.. When you procrastinate, you are simply restricting yourself from moving forward and enjoying the little you have when you can actually move higher. 2. Poverty.. What do you invite when you refuse to work? Poverty of cause! There is no food for a lazy man.. Even ants work before they eat.. Are you not meant to be wiser than ants? 3. Disrespect.. It is impossible to give what you do not have.. How will you advice another fellow when you are not a good example? No one will respect your say on any issue if you yourself don't have self respect and discipline. 4. Increase in age.. Yes, when you have no vision, you will keep increasing in age without getting matured.. Counting years without achieving anything.. That is not meant to be. 5. Regrets.. Procrastination leads to regret.. When you realize you have wasted a lot of time doing nothing.. You will end up looking back at your lost years with tears.. Time waits for no man.. Therefore you need to make hay while the sun shines..[/b] . . . . . [b]Procrastination has been destroying lives and will continue to destroy lives..until we can say NO to it.. Do that which you need to do on time.. A minute from now might just be too late.. . . Procrastination kills business.. If you must achieve something in life.. You need to work with time.. For time not to work against you... . . Have you been in the bondage of procrastination? Get up! It is time to do something.. . . .[/b] [color =purple]Much Love From The Entire CLV Magazine Team[/color]
6 Aug 2016 | 09:44
0 Likes
[b]RELATIONSHIP TALK BY PHARM VICKY MEARS [color =red]EASIEST MISTAKES THAT RUIN RELATIONSHIPS[/color] . . . . Most people hold on to events that happened immediately before their relationship is ruined, but the fact is, most relationships are ruined gradually from little mistakes that are made by individuals . . . [color =indigo]LIES:[/color] People see lies as a common and normal thing but sincerely lying in a relationship helps reduce the faith and trust your partner have for you. Lies makes it difficult for him/her to discern when you are being sincere and when not.. It goes as far as questioning the love you have for your partner... [color =indigo]TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR PARTNER:[/color] So many believe that they can and will change their partner. It's only a matter of time. They say, "If he loves me enough, he'll change that small thing to please me." But to your partner, that "small thing" isn't so small. Even if they do try to change to please you, very often they become resentful. "You don't love me for myself, but for the person you want me to be," they say. And it's true. When you try to change them they feel you don't really love them. You just want to turn them into someone to fill your needs. [color =indigo]OFTEN FIGHT:[/color] Fight in a relationship is a normal thing, but when it becomes too frequent, it destroys the relationship. Many couples keep relationships alive and exciting by fighting. When they see their partner upset, it reassures them that they care. Others have seen their parents fighting and this is the only role model they have. Some are addicted to the "high" they get out of fighting. A few crave the feeling of domination or control. Domination is not love. If it hurts, it is abuse, not love. [color =indigo]KEEPING SECRETS:[/color] On the other side of the trust coin comes willfully concealing from your partner. finding is not different from lying... If you want to keep a solid relationship, your partner is your closest friend... You keeping secret only keeps you far from each other. [color =indigo]UNFORGIVING:[/color] Love is pure, strong and sweet. You being a relationship with a partner you haven't forgiven for a mistake is more like you being out of the relationship. Love without forgiveness isn't love... You learn to forgive whatever your partner does to you and try not to bring up the issue during an argument. . . . Avoiding this few things mentioned will give you a strong, fruitful, loving and lasting relationship.... Believe me when i say it will!!! . . . If you have being making these mistakes, amend them and get yourself the best relationship ever...[/b] . . [i][color =purple]Much Love From The Entire CLV Magazine Team[/color][/i]
6 Aug 2016 | 10:41
0 Likes
[b]WEEKEND SPECIAL STORY BY SAINTKENZ • Lily lay silently on her bed. She didn’t move when Felix walked in. Maybe she either didn't notice, or she didn’t care. He stood at the doorway, wondering what could be eating his wife up. She had been acting strange since he came back from work. That time of the month,maybe. “Cherie” he said in a soft tone.She turned her face towards him. “What's the matter?” he asked. He moved to sit on the bed.He placed his hand on her feet. “There's no problem”. She withdrew her feet from his palm. Silence. He sighed and sat still beside her. _______ “Amanda, you're being a b**ch!!!” Pere yelled at her friend.Amanda was reclined on a chair, sipping a bloody mary. “ I really don’t have time for your s**t. Things are already in motion.Save your crap for someone who gives a f**k” Amanda replied. Silence. “Why now? After all these years?” Pere asked. “Because I want it so… please, I'm here for some fresh air and fun. So please lets just drop it” _____ “I cannot afford a scandal so close to my re-election” Felix told his wife two weeks later. “I know, but this is for the best. Please” Lilian replied. “For the best? You want to walk out on our marriage, and you say its for the best? What have you been smoking? You haven't given me any reason for this…. Have I not been a good husband? I thought we are happy? Lilian don’t do this is us. Please” Felix dropped to the couch, where Lilian was seated with tears rolling down her eyes. She cradled her husband, rubbing his head. “You are the best husband in the world. Life with you, has been a dream and I am sorry it has to end like this. It is not something you did, it is something I did” “There's someone else?” Felix asked, raising his head. ____ Amanda hung up the phone with a smile. “At last, I am going to have Felix all to myself” she declared to the chagrin of Pere. “Felix is no longer the boy you used to know. He would no longer be interested in you” Pere said. “I and Felix are two of a kind. You know the chemistry between us. We were never able to keep our hands off each other. We pledged ourselves to each other” “That was before he got married” Pere replied. “Wait and see” Amanda responded. Felix sat in the living room, wondering how he was going to get used to the quietness. Lilian and the kids had moved out two days before.He couldn't come to terms with the fact that his marriage was over. His phone rang.He let it ring a few more times,before he picked.and he picked. _____ “Talk to me” he said and listened for a few minutes and hung up. ____ “Mandy please….I love my husband… we have kids, you are destroying our lives….I beg you” Lilian cried from the floor where she knelt. Mandy smiled and took a sip from a mug in her hands. “Those kids ought to be mine.. you stole my man… you stole my life. I am back, and I am taking what is rightfully mine…Just go far away, that is the only option you have. If not, you know the consequences. He would hate you forever, and he would still be mine anyway.” “Why are you doing this? You were my friend” “Nobody stands in my way Lily…you know that better than any. Just as you know that Felix must never find out…..” “Felix must never find out what?” Felix asked, entering the room to the visible alarm of both women. “Hello darling” Mandy said, recovering first from the shock. Felix walked past her, and picked Lily up from the ground. She hugged him, sobbing relentlessly. “Is this any way to welcome the love of your heart after eight years?” Amanda asked. “Cut the crap Amanda, and tell me what's going on here” Felix said soothing his wife. “Why don’t you ask your wife? Lilian, tell your husband what's happening here” Long silence. “Baby what's wrong? Whatever it is, we can fix it” Felix said. Lilian and Amanda burst into hysterical laughter. “No Felix…..this is one thing you would never be able to fix” Felix glared at Amanda had a curious expression on his face. “Felix… she is right. I am sorry….” Lilian began but Amanda cut her off. “O please, this is not time to play saintly wife, we both know you are far from it…. Felix honey, Lilian here is the one who killed your mother fifteen years ago” Lilian fell to the floor with deep sobs racking her body. Felix looked befuddled from one woman to another. Then he started laughing. Lilian raised her head looking at her husband. Had he lost his sanity? “Is that it Amanda? You decided to tear my family apart and this is all you have?” He picked his wife up from the floor once more. “I am sorry Felix…. I didn’t know who she was…. I was drunk and next thing I knew I went over what seemed like a really large speed bump but when I came back and looked it was a woman…..dead…I freaked out” Lilian said. The look on her face was that of one reliving a nightmare. “Shh” Felix held her close to his chest. “Felix are you hearing a word of what we are saying? This is your mother’s killer….after all these years, now you know…are you not going to do anything about it?” Amanda asked angrily. “Amanda… My wife is more precious to me than my mother ever was. Baby even if you had been the one to kill my mother, I would still forgive you.” “I DID…I KILLED HER “ Lilian screamed desperately. “Why did you allow yourself fall for her cheap blackmail? Why didn’t you trust me enough to confide I me? Lilian….?” Lilian was speechless. “You didn’t kill my mother. My mother committed suicide. She left a note and overdosed on her meds… she was already dead when you ran across her body. We kept that in the family, it would have been a great scandal so we let the public believe it was really a hit and run” The tension in the air was palpable, and Lilian breathed a sigh of relief. ‘All these years….” She held Felix close. Felix looked at Amanda and with a smile and said, “This is the love of my heart, if you ever try to compromise my family again......I will kill you." Long silence. "Lilian let's go home”he said. The pair left Amanda red faced, starring after them. THE END[/b] • [i]Much Love From The Entire CLV Magazine Team[/i] :yes:
6 Aug 2016 | 11:25
0 Likes
[b]SPORT NEWS. BY SPORT GOVERNOR Zlatan wants winning United start Zlatan Ibrahimovic has predicted that he will begin his Manchester United career with a trophy when the team meet Leicester City in the Community Shield at Wembley on Sunday. Moyes makes first Sunderland signing David Moyes made his first signing as Sunderland manager on Friday with the transfer of Senegal defender Papy Djilobodji from Chelsea, the Premier League club announced. Foes reunited as Mourinho, Ranieri meet at Wembley Jose Mourinho locks horns with old adversary Claudio Ranieri as FA Cup winners Manchester United tackle fairytale Premier League champions Leicester City in Sunday's Community Shield at Wembley. AND NOW TO OLYMPIC RIO 2016 LIVE: DAY1 Welcome to our live coverage of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. This day has been four years in the making and now that the formality of the opening ceremony is behind us the real reason the world’s best athletes are gathered in Rio can get underway. The first medal of the games will be awarded today when the men’s cycling road race comes to an end. In the early hours of Sunday morning the swimmers will steal the lime light with four finals taking place in the pool. In between the cycling and the swimming there will be a host of other sports in action, the likes of shooting, archery, waterpolo, handball… etc, to keep you occupied on the opening day of the world’s biggest sporting event so sit back relax and enjoy. Yi safely into Rio's first gold final 06 August 2016, 15:28 Defending champion Yi Siling safely made it through qualifying Saturday for the women's 10m air rifle title, the first gold medal at the Rio Olympics. The Chinese shooter was joined in the final 10 by her compatriot Du Li, the Athens 2004 champion. 'Lebedev cleared for Rio games' 06 August 2016, 15:12 Russian wrestler Viktor Lebedev, a two-time world champion, has been cleared to take part in the Rio Olympics, TASS news agency reported on Saturday, citing Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko. Lebedev was previously the lone Russian wrestler not to be cleared for the Rio games due to a positive doping test in the 2006 junior world championships. Kgatlana replaces Nogwanya in the squad 06 August 2016, 13:48 Banyana Banyana forward Thembi Kgatlana has been called up into the official 18-player Women’s Olympic squad to replace the injured Shiwe Nongwanya. Kgatlana was named as one of the four additional players on standby, who could be ready to step in into the official squad if there was an injury – as is the case now. This is a do or die affair - Pauw 06 August 2016, 13:44 Head coach of the South African Women’s Olympic Team, Vera Pauw, has described their clash against China as a do or die affair. The two nations meet tonight (Saturday, 6 August) in the 2016 Rio Olympic Games at the Olympic Stadium in Rio de Janeiro.[/b] . Much Love From The Entire CLV Magazine Team
6 Aug 2016 | 11:55
0 Likes
[b]INTERVIEW SECTION WITH ENNYLINCOLN . . . . Nwobodo Chiamaka Promise was born and raised in the ever bubbling city of onitsha, anambra state, in this exclusive interview with Clv-magazine, promzy talked about her emergence as the new miss coolval, her relationship status and many more. Enjoy[/b] . . . . . [b]Coolval magazine : Tell us a little about growing up? How was it for you? Promzy: Growing up was just fun Clv: Where did you grow up? Promzy: I was born and brought up in onitsha, Anambra state in the eastern part of the country. Clv: What's your relationship like with your siblings and other members of the family? Promzy: We are one happy family,and am closer to my younger sister than anyone else in my family. My relationship with others is just peaceful Clv: So, you just won the miss coolval pageant, how would you describe the whole experience? Promzy: From the nominations to the votings, it wasn't really easy..It was really a tough ride with other contestants. When i was announced as the winner i was simply overwhelmed. Clv: What factors would you say influenced your victory in the pageant? Promzy: I would say self confidence and God's grace Clv: Apart from those, which person or group of persons contributed to your victory Promzy: My campaign team as well as the coolvallers Clv: What's the next course of action after your victory? Promzy: Uhmmm...appreciation, To God first and to everybody that made it a reality. Clv: What's the first thing you are you going to do now that you are the miss coolval Promzy: Just as stated in the first interview session,, i will start organising seminars and many more Believe me am cooking up something Clv: Well we can't wait to see what you got up your sleeves *******laughs**** Promzy: Just very soon Clv: Let's talk more about you, where do you see yourself in the next 5years Promzy: Uhmmm..i see myself at the top, fulfilling God's purpose for my life Clv: What's the hardest thing you've ever done in life Promzy: Hardest? Can't think of any Clv: Has there ever been a situation where something happened and you couldn't give explanation for it? Promzy: *thinking*....Lol..none sir Clv: What's your most embarrassing moment? Promzy: ***laughs***It happened years back, i was sick and my classmates came visiting, i was in the toilet and they were waiting for me outside, i didn't even know because i was the only one at home, so it happened that the medications i took was specifically for hook worms So in the course of easing my self the worms started rushing out as if on a mission . lol So i ran outside with skirt raised up...you can imagine! Clv: So did they make you a trending topic at school? Promzy: Nop, To my greatest surprise Clv: You got some good friends then....Do you believe in love at first sight? Promzy: ***Laughs***..that happens in movies only Clv: really? Promzy: Yeah, I will only say otherwise if it should happen to me Clv: Ohhhhhh are you in a relationship right now? Promzy: Nop Clv: Wow, so our miss coolval is single? Promzy: ***laughs*** Yeah Clv: Wow interesting, but the rumour mills have it otherwise, how would you explain that? Promzy: I'm surprised too, I'm not in a relationship, have never been in a relationship...what am i insinuating,? I don't have an X or y...it's just rumors like you said Clv: Well then it was alleged that you and @Emergencia had something going, and also recently the gist was that you and @ele1 are an item what would you say to those allegations? Promzy: ***laughs*** Jeez! Don't know what to say. They are all lies Clv: okay...now that it has been established that you are single, What's your ideal man like? Promzy: Wow! My secret. ? I love intelligent guys naturally, God- fearing, romantic, Caring and lots more Clv: Can you give us a glimpse into the "lots more", and also the physical criteria of your ideal man? Promzy: ***Laughs*** Lanky and slightly fair Clv: Sounds good...What's the one item you can’t do without? Promzy: My phone, It contains a lot of important documents, You would be wondering why i didn't say my bible, I have it on my phone. Clv: Alright...What makes you blush? Promzy: Praises and compliments Clv: What's the best compliment you've ever recieved? Promzy: You are too good to be true Clv: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them? Promzy: I don't really have a heart But..My elder brother I will simply lock him up in a room without his phone or any edibles Clv: ***Laughs*** What's his offence? Promzy: He's always on my neck...he's troublesome. He can slap for Africa Clv: what's your relationship with the erstwhile miss coolval @tenniebenson? Promzy: Just a normal relationship We ain't close Clv: But she allegedly helped you during the contest Promzy: Yeah... Clv: Did you discuss anything with her when you learnt about all she did for you? Promzy: I didn't have the chance to Clv: And no one from your campaign team did? Promzy: I wouldn't know Clv: Don't you think people would see it as an act of ungratefulness on your part considering all she went through? Promzy: I made mention of that during my speech Clv: But no personal correspondence was made to @tenniebenson? Promzy: There was...I think it's a personal issue Clv: Don't you think you Owe it to coolvallers to give us an insight into it? Promzy: It's nothing really Clv: If you could erase an event from your mind what would it be? Promzy: I think it would be the death of my cousin... I can't get it off my mind...wish i could, i mean he's gone Clv: sorry about that...Any personal ambitions yet unattained? Promzy: Yeah... Yet to graduate from a jambite to an undergraduate Clv: Best of luck...Which course do you intend to study? Promzy: Masscommunication Clv: Why mass communications? Promzy: Passion, I love the communicators Clv: How much money do you need to be happy? Promzy: Only if money will bring me happiness, Even if i should say a whopping amount, it doesn't guarantee happiness throughout my lifetime Clv: So does that mean without money you'll be happy? Promzy: Yeah Clv: The Mr coolval contest has just started, who are you backing to wear the crown Promzy: Let the best man win? Clv: You mean you are going to stay neutral? Promzy: Not really Clv: But how? Promzy: You know God chooses, man disposes.. That's why I said ...let the best man win Clv: Does that mean you are not going to be campaigning for @ele1 who worked so hard as your campaign manager? Promzy: I will campaign for him Clv: Alright....If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you choose and why? Promzy: Genevive Magazine, Just love it Clv: But you are appearing on the first edition of coolval magazine what would you say to that ? Promzy: Wow! Dunno what to say but believe me i feel honoured Clv: If you could meet anyone from history who would it be and why? Promzy: Uhmmm.....no one Clv : If I was a genie in a bottle and could grant you any wish what would it be? Promzy: I would wish that there's nothing like pain, Happiness of everyone Clv: Ohhhhhh whats the most painful thing that has ever happened to you? Promzy: The death of my cousin, i was heart broken, Thank God i survived Clv: Sorry about that dear Promzy: Thanks*wipes tears* Clv: Tell us about an accomplishment you are most proud of. Promzy: When i emerged as the best graduating arts student Clv: What's your favourite song? Promzy: I love gospel music, The latest one now is God of everything by nikita viwe Clv: Is Nikita your favourite Artiste too? Promzy: No, I don't have any favourite Artiste. I love good musics Clv: If i came to see you at onitsha which places would you show me? Promzy: I will show you the popular onitsha main market, And the onitsha bridge, River Niger? Clv: What's your view on the unfolding events in our nation Promzy: Events like? Clv: Like the economy that's nose-diving, Militancy, insurgency Promzy: Humm, Though everything seems upside down, i want to put it to you that we are in the Era of change, not just any change but radical change. Nothing good comes easy they say, i believe Nigeria will be better sooner than later. Though it won't come easy for us Clv: What do you have to say to coolvallers and the General public? Promzy: I think i Will leave them with this word "Think you can, believe you can, prove you can, act you can and you will. Always be positive in whatever you are aspiring for Clv: Thanks for your time miss coolval Promzy: You are welcome??[/b]
6 Aug 2016 | 12:04
0 Likes
[b][color=blue]Fascinating And Unbelievable Facts That Will Blow Your Mind[/color][/b] [b]Did you know clinophobia is the fear of going to bed Did you know a standard 747 jumbo jet has 420 seats Did you know police dogs are trained to respond to commands in foreign languages (usually German or Hungarian) Did you know the makers of the board game Monopoly print over 50 billion dollars worth of Monopoly money every year Did you know the 'black box' that houses an airplanes voice recorder is actually orange so it can be more easily detected amid the debris of a plane crash Did you know the average ice berg weighs 20,000,000 tons Did you know the blueprints for the Eiffel Tower covered more than 14,000 square feet of drafting paper Did you know the Colgate toothpaste company started out making starch, soap, and candles Did you know the first crossword puzzle appeared in 1913 Did you know the human eye can detect more shades of green that any other colour Did you know the number 4 is the only number that has the same number of letters in it Did you know the statue of Liberty's mouth is 3 feet wide Did you know the surface area of a brick is 79 cm squared Did you know 3 teaspoons make up 1 tablespoon Did you know useful life of a modern toilet is 50 years Did you know jellyfish don't have a brain Did you know 45% of Americans don't know that the sun is a star Did you know the Greek national anthem has 158 verses Did you know it takes 1 week to make a jelly bean Did you know you can't tickle yourself Did you know 45% of people use mouthwash daily Did you know on average 22% of all restaurant meals include potato chips Did you know the most popular toothbrush color is blue Did you know the US produces 19% of the world's trash Did you know 59% of people say that their average looking Did you know 53% of women don't leave home without makeup on Did you know 44% of people have broken a bone Did you know 9% of people skip breakfast daily Did you know chocolate manufacturers use 40% of the world's almonds Did you know 90% people depend on alarm clocks to wake up Did you know 21% of people don't make their bed in the morning Did you know 85% of women wear the wrong bra size Did you know the number 1 reason why people purchase a mobile phone is for safety Did you know per person France consumes the most cheese Did you know the Earth experiences over 50,000 earthquakes a year Did you know 75% of people wouldn't give up their spouse for a night for a $1,000,000 Did you know M*A*S*H stood for 'Mobile Army Surgical Hospital' Did you know The TV sitcom Seinfeld was originally called 'The Seinfeld Chronicles' Did you know the first James Bond movie was called 'Dr. No' Did you know 'fan' is short for 'fanatic' Did you know you can't trademark surnames Did you know ferrets sleep between 18 - 20 hours a day Did you know the 'you are here' arrow on maps is called an ideo locator Did you know A Boeing 747 airliner holds 216,847 litres (57,285 gallons) of fuel Did you know a violin contains over 70 separate pieces of wood Did you know there are over 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building Did you know the average person has over 1,460 dreams a year Did you know recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours Did you know a baby fetus develops fingerprints at eighteen weeks Did you know a group of foxes is called a skulk Did you know a hippopotamus can run faster than a man Did you know a King Cobra is the biggest of all poisonous snakes and can grow to over 4 metres (13 feet) long Did you know lions in the wild usually makes no more than 20 kills a year Did you know a male baboon can kill a leopard Did you know rhinoceros have 3 toes on each foot Did you know a shrimp has 5 pairs of legs Did you know elephants can run up to 40kmh (25mph) Did you know baby rattlesnakes are born in August and September Did you know most snakes have 1 lung Did you know camels have 3 eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand Did you know the night vision of tigers is 6 times better than humans Did you know flamingoes can live up to 80 years old Did you know in Africa more people are killed by crocodiles than lions Did you know most dinosaurs lived to be more than 100 years old Did you know out of the 250 known species of shark only 18 are known to be dangerous to man Did you know an ostriches can outrun a horse Did you know an ostriches life span is 40-45 years Did you know squirrels can climb trees faster than they can run on the ground Did you know wild cobras can live up to 20 years old Did you know the average cow produces 40 glasses of milk a day Did you know a blue whale can weigh as much as 30 elephants and as long as 3 large tour buses Did you know the greyhound is the fastest dog and can reach speeds of up to 72kph (45mph) Did you know the fastest fish in the sea is the swordfish and can reach up to speeds of 108kph (68mph, 59knots) Did you know female condors lays a single egg once every 2 years Did you know hippopotamuses have skin 3.8cm (1.5in) thick Did you know an arrow frog has enough poison to kill over 2,200 people[/b]
6 Aug 2016 | 12:32
0 Likes
[color=blue][b]INTERNATIONAL NEWS BY NOLIMIT..[/b][/color] [b]based on health[/b] [b][color=green]Scientists Hail 'Exciting' New Asthma Drug[/color][/b] [b]An "exciting" new drug shows "massive promise" in its ability to help asthma sufferers, according to a study. A report in The Lancet Respiratory Medicine journal reveals that a trial of the drug Fevipiprant helped reduce inflammation in the airways of asthma patients. The trial was conducted by scientists at the University of Leicester. The pill is being evaluated by patients with severe asthma and Dr Samantha Walker from Asthma UK, said the research showed "massive promise". She said: "The possibility of taking a pill instead of using an inhaler will be very welcome among the 5.4 million people in the UK with asthma, particularly as this study focused on people who develop the condition in later life, some of whom we know can struggle with the dexterity required to use an inhaler. "More research is needed and we're a long way off seeing a pill for asthma being made available over the counter, but it's an exciting development and one which, in the long term, could offer a real alternative to current treatments." Prof Stephen Durham, Professor of Allergy and Respiratory Medicine at Imperial College London, said researchers "provide compelling evidence" that Fevipiprant taken twice daily and on top of usual medication "has the ability to reduce asthmatic inflammation, increase lung function and improve asthma control in this severe group". Asthma affects more than 300 million people worldwide and most asthma deaths could be prevented if patients received better care, according to a hard-hitting report published in July by medical experts. According to the first National Review of Asthma Deaths, half the cases examined were being treated for mild or moderate disease , suggesting patients and doctors underestimated how serious their condition was.[/b]... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [b][color=purple]Much Love From The Entire CLV Magazine Team[/color][/b]
6 Aug 2016 | 14:27
0 Likes
[b]CLOSING REMARK[/b] [b]All thanks belongs to God for the success of the first edition of CLV Magazine.. From the whole CLV Magazine Crew... We say a big thank you to the brain behind this great site,for giving us the privilege to showcase our work using this awesome platform. . We appreciate every coolvaller for their support.. Together we believe we can take Coolval to the top most level.. . As we all know this is the first edition.. There is always room for correction,so as to make subsequent editions more superb and hitch free.. We therefore enjoin every coolvaller to drop their comments..be it observation,correction,appreciation,addition or what have you... We need your response to improve.. . The comment box is now open to everyone... . We promise to serve you better in each sector in the next edition... Definitely we are getting there... . . . . Much Love From The Entire CLV Magazine Team.... . . . . . . .[/b] [color =green]Motto: Making Real Your Imaginations....[/color]
6 Aug 2016 | 19:49
0 Likes
[b][color=red]APPRECIATION NOTE BY STANLEX[/color] A very big thank you to all the members of coolval for supporting this great innovation, thank you all for making this work, and a special thanks to @coolval222-2 for making this happen. [i][color=green]Much love from the CLV magazine team :b[/color][/i][/b]
7 Aug 2016 | 07:16
0 Likes
Great work from clv mag.
7 Aug 2016 | 08:06
0 Likes
May God bless u guys for this creativity
7 Aug 2016 | 08:14
0 Likes
:b
7 Aug 2016 | 15:51
0 Likes
Wow wow.. I must confess that you guys really did a great job, kudos. More wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
7 Aug 2016 | 16:10
0 Likes
Great work frm all CLV Crew
7 Aug 2016 | 16:27
0 Likes
wow kudos to y'all
7 Aug 2016 | 16:29
0 Likes
Good job guys
7 Aug 2016 | 18:14
0 Likes
this is great,kudos to u all
7 Aug 2016 | 18:24
0 Likes
Can't help but to really clap for u guys U pple did a great,fantastic,good, nice job Infact wonderful
7 Aug 2016 | 18:26
0 Likes
Nice one
7 Aug 2016 | 18:29
0 Likes
I love this....kudos
7 Aug 2016 | 18:48
0 Likes
waoooo dis is wonderful, u guys are wonderful really hope dis magazine will not be show here alone but Wat we can see and can reach out to the world. kudos to you guys
7 Aug 2016 | 19:54
0 Likes
interesting! fascinating! intact am short of words!!! thumbs up!!! really goood :yes:
7 Aug 2016 | 21:37
0 Likes
Thanks
7 Aug 2016 | 23:40
0 Likes
I'm inlove with it
7 Aug 2016 | 23:41
0 Likes
More power to your elbow
7 Aug 2016 | 23:41
0 Likes
Keep it up
7 Aug 2016 | 23:42
0 Likes
God will assist u all
7 Aug 2016 | 23:42
0 Likes
[b]wow; this is quite amazing I must say being the first of it's kind. I say kudos to your thoughts & reasoning with plenty of commendations.[/b] . . . [b]Truly, Making Real Your Imaginations in the words of @Tenniebenson (Area Mama)....to the entire crew, I say THANK YOU[/b]
8 Aug 2016 | 01:03
0 Likes
Wow Wow Wow.This Is So Interesting,fascinating,lovely,captivating,arousing And Educative...U Guys Did A Wonderful Work.Keep It Up Guys.More Knowledge.
8 Aug 2016 | 01:55
0 Likes
Nic 1. You really tried.
8 Aug 2016 | 03:02
0 Likes
Wow
8 Aug 2016 | 05:04
0 Likes
Waiting for the next edition
8 Aug 2016 | 05:05
0 Likes
Nice One
8 Aug 2016 | 06:07
0 Likes
Thumbs up guys. coolval is going places. A great effort appreciated.
8 Aug 2016 | 06:47
0 Likes
not bad
8 Aug 2016 | 06:48
0 Likes
the lady is quite pretty brilliant beauty
8 Aug 2016 | 06:49
0 Likes
keep it up @promzy
8 Aug 2016 | 06:50
0 Likes
waiting for next edition
8 Aug 2016 | 06:51
0 Likes
Cool
8 Aug 2016 | 10:22
0 Likes
Good job
8 Aug 2016 | 10:24
0 Likes
Waiting for second edition
8 Aug 2016 | 10:25
0 Likes
:whistle:
0 Likes
0 Likes
kudos to you guys waiting for the next edition.
8 Aug 2016 | 11:03
0 Likes
This Is A Nice Improvement To The Ongoing Innovations Already
8 Aug 2016 | 11:56
0 Likes
well done @coolval222-2
8 Aug 2016 | 11:58
0 Likes
next
9 Aug 2016 | 12:07
0 Likes
[b]Please vote CHIDERA for The next Catalyst 2016 click this link to vote the number 5 picture http://jobleaker.com/contestpage/the-catalyst-task-4/ thanks God bless you[/b]
9 Aug 2016 | 20:41
0 Likes
Hmm
10 Aug 2016 | 02:28
0 Likes
Nice one
10 Aug 2016 | 02:29
0 Likes
I love everything about it
10 Aug 2016 | 02:30
0 Likes
:b
10 Aug 2016 | 02:31
0 Likes
This is gr8! Wow u guys really did a good job here. It's amazing and I learnt a lot from ds.
10 Aug 2016 | 02:56
0 Likes
nice one
10 Aug 2016 | 03:52
0 Likes
@chinyenorah ... Come here
13 Aug 2016 | 09:47
0 Likes
@mubarak ... Seen it?
13 Aug 2016 | 09:47
0 Likes
@Tenniebenson seen it.... u guys did a good job
13 Aug 2016 | 11:53
0 Likes
yes seen it.. incredible @Tenniebenson u people tryied to the extent..* and tanks for the call.
13 Aug 2016 | 12:54
0 Likes
Owkay.. Good... Inbox me @chinyenorah et @mubarak
13 Aug 2016 | 14:23
0 Likes
@skookum come hia
15 Aug 2016 | 07:21
0 Likes
R
18 Aug 2016 | 22:04
0 Likes
nice one keep it up
19 Aug 2016 | 18:15
0 Likes
@onahsunday631
30 Aug 2016 | 08:59
0 Likes
Thanks dear @ritagold my love
30 Aug 2016 | 13:34
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.