COOLVAL22 LITERATURE AWARDS 2015 (ANNOUNCEMENT)

COOLVAL22 LITERATURE AWARDS 2015 (ANNOUNCEMENT)

By LordPizzaro™ in 17 Jan 2016 | 14:40
LordPizzaro™ LordPizzaro™

LordPizzaro™ LordPizzaro™

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am here to give you all a brief rundown of what exactly happened in the Coolval22.com literature Awards 2015 nomination round.
But before i proceed, i want to first of all appreciate y'all that came out to nominate,support us while the nomination lasted. You all were the best!!
Also, on behalf of my partner @Tenniebenson, I announce to y'all that the Coolval22.com literature awards (Voting Round) comes up tomorrow by 9am to 6pm. So, we hereby implore you all to turn up at the designated time and vote for our wonderful writers who made it to that stage!.

Now to the business of the day pherhaps business of the evening!!! :-)

Nine (9) out of Thirteen (13) literature categories were opened for nominations on the 12th of January 2016.
They include:
1. The Romance category.
2. The Crime category.
3. The Action category.
4. The Thriller category.
5. The Family category.
6. The Horror category.
7. The Sci-fiction category.
8. The Political category.
9. The Poet category.

And Nominations ran strictly on the Basis that;
i. Only stories started on Coolval between January 1 2015 and December 31 were qualified.
ii. Any story nominated, must have been posted by the writer himself.
iii. Ongoing as well as completed stories were qualified to be nominated provided they started in 2015.
iv. Accounts registered after January 11 were not allowed to nominate and would definitely not be allowed/counted in the voting tomorrow.

Now, after all these were taken into consideration, the three (3) most nominated stories in each category, made it to the finals. Ladies and gents, i present to y'all the stories and their writers below.

1. Romance category;
i. The Presidents daughter by Vict-vames.
ii. My Father's wife by Johnysky
iii. Beautiful things by Paula4eva.

2. Crime category;
i. Afraid to love by Ewomazeal.
ii. Temi (All about true love) by Saintkenz.
iii. Brothers by Paula4eva.

3. Action category;
i. Blood for Blood by Greg-billz.
ii. Temi (All about true love) by Saintkenz.
iii. Brothers by Paula4eva.

4. Thriller category;
i. Nicholas by Donwalter.
ii. Second chance by Aarti.
iii. Shades of Lust by Coolval.

5. Family category;
i. Taking Chances by Blessedgirl.
ii. Broken Seal by Invincible.
iii. Omolara's Faith by PrestigiousFirstlady.

6. Horror category;
i. Haunted house by Ak-maxx.
ii. Controlled by Mastersam1.
iii. Demons on church street by Donwalter.

7. Sci-fiction category;
i. Cyber lover by Mecuze.
ii. Dark Angel by Pemamezi.
iii. Last wolve by Saintkenz.

8. Political category;
i. Fight for Power by Somkhid.
ii. The killer by Somkhid.
iii. Love and Power by D9ty7.

9. Poet category (unopposed);
i. Cold comfort by Tenniebenson.

Finally, remember i said only 9 categories were open for nominations. The remaining four,
i. Writer of the Year.
ii. Story of the Year.
iii. Best Reader.
iv. Most Friendly writer & reader.
Will be added to the Nine above tomorrow for voting.

Finally! Finally!! I need someone (specifically a guy not contesting) that will assist I,Tenniebenson and her P.A to collate the results tomorrow. Just indicate.

Finally! Finally!!! Finally!!! (beleive me this is the last) I wish all the contestants goodluck and this thread is open to comments,constructive criticism's,suggestions,complaints etc.
Good Evening all! :-)
17 Jan 2016 | 14:40
0 Likes

General Register; @Tenniebenson @Khola46 @Wiseman @Ibrams @Pizzaro @Swtharyomi @Wyse-one @Eddy @Delight @Pweety @Mray @Jummybabe @Babe4biola @Sofia @Ritagold @Kuks @Originalannchilexdel @Fridex @Frank @Frankkay @Simzy @Pheranmmie041 @Temmyjoy @Chriswayne @Evanz @Itzshaxee @Mecuze @Skookum @Kingson1 @Donmikie @Kingsbest @T-Dak @Charlywizzy @Charliebryn @Hardeywummy @Japhola @Konphido @Emmyrexx @Adura @Tholartee @Nextangel @Blessedgirl @Ebube @Jenifa @Jclash @Taiwo @Chomyline @Lawman @Tinagabe @Christiana @Itmrabzeez @Johnoscar @Precy @Timmy @Dabcy @Ikeholuwa1 @Besty @Starlet @Okklad @Angeleniola @Ewomazeal @Mizleemah @Blessfelicity222 @Anitcham @Stephanie @Lollybabe1 @Dahcutebae @Rhennyjay @Geeadore @Tiffany1 @Tonia @Hameyeenat @Inemlove @Promzy @Mohjisolah @Jencute @Jenny @Doublewealth @John451 @Kniphemi @Vibratingwind @Emmanesth @Horpheyehmy @Valking1 @Pweety @Kpumpy @Justify @Maurice @Jummy @Thankmic @Christopher @Anita @Phinebraim @Kedike @Kemkit @Gracy @Saintkenz @December12 @Promise @Sylvia @Bsam @Portable @Steph @Aarti @Olaking3 @Harddy @Blakstudd @Prince @Invincible @Mhzzrblayse @Azeeco @Temmymofrosh @Sandra @Sandy @Kaysmart22 @Cherryserah @Sexynikky1994 @Youngestprince @Davick @Semilore @Oyindamola @Dhemilade1 @Mature @Pearl @Roes @Franklin @Kolababs @Hollar @Smilie @Borwerleh @Iksqueency @Loveth @Funmilayo1 @Okklad @Nizzy @Flames @Vict-Vames @Peace @Sirp081 @Kristen @Kingsengine @Aaron @Tony @Ruth @Romancelord @Itzshaxee @Olamy4fun @Abrahamdking @Flamerouz @Crusher @Stanny39 @John @Softtouch @Onahsunday631 @Jeddy @Sonshine @Sirgentle @Vizkid @Hoelhay @Pharm-vickymears @Teesolid @Omoyemmy @Olarach @Daxking @Krizzy @Softie @Holarbordah @Ele @Firstladyontop @Obaby @Sergentmax @Mhizdaofot @Ariketemmy @Saraya @Eminem @Laurasteve299 @Gambola @Monadisu @Dazzlingangel @Donyas @C-Roderick @Cookey @Isabella1 @Chisomsophia @Mrfabulous @Henry @Mhizzthessy @Millz @Bishops10 @Kreepyink @Olaniyiadeshina @Gracedkyenny @Hardeyhorlar9 @Holaryinkhar @Inemeka @Abevica @Individual @Olami @Beryl @Youngfellow @Humblelion @Natasha9976 @Hartuny @Emergencia @Paula4eva @GiftGodiva @Divatimmy @Finestberyl @Sapiens @Ahmad @Ele1 @Ferdinard @Festoza006 @Sharpzender @Uncleba426 @Paje @Jenny123 @Pemamezi @Detector @Pweetyfizzy @Willingyung @Napster @Greg-billz @Valentinelv @Hayanfeoluwa @Teju1 @Dgreat @Prestigiousfirstlady @Petersandra121 @Jenny1 @Bryten50 @Fallancy @Rosey @Jimmyjab @Oluwanifemi @Arosunshine @Heartbrokekid @Thosiano @Peterox @Iamsmv @Adegunle3gmail-com @Sparkling-2 @Hoyenikky @Maurice @Lizzytee @Zephyr @Mhizterdimex @Ladywen @Holarmidey @Scriptures @Lollycobra @Hardey1292 @Adeblow23 @Slimolayinkastar @Damzybabe @Adeshewa @Softel @Nifemi @Abradek @Beauty74 @Cizzle @Omolarami @Nazysophy1 @Yemitefestus @Omoniyiola @Inifek @Coolbaby @Nheemot @Deejaygrin @Hitiswell @Fynboy @Sirmike @Aminzy @Vicoch @Sunnyklin20Yahoo-com @Psam @Oshio @Shikoleen @Queencoded @Kimmy @Ifeoma1 @Nobleay @Felixharuna11 @Ibktemi99 @Hayzedefoe @Chidex14 @Classy @Omodemilade59 @Rufus @Ladygrasha @Ennylincoln @Kingz1 @Starlord1 @Noskid @Kodedreal @Petermikel @Frankymario @Olatunjitobi @Pweetylizzyqueen @Olutcoded @Sayrah @Tomtim @Missdammy @Latienco @Bimrach @Mubarak @Mubavak @Adeolaajala1234 @Olalekana69 @Dbest @Skulboy @Beautyqueen @Naomacjoyous @Onyinyessica @Drumsaint @Debbi2nice @Jamesgentility @Megatron @Okiripoto02gmail-com @Rahzycute1 @Hangellah46 @Deltavictory @Kay2ty7 @Praisee @Josephjuliet @Xtopher @Richymore @Temmy744 @Mrmorie @Abosmart @Adfaustina595gmail-com @Adetolaadejoke @Whizjay @Anthcunny @Freeday @Ninny @Abasienyene @Henryjay @Horgzy @Abosmart @Omodemilade59 @Judith @Mercykris @Superstar4real @Sanctus4real @Bolaji2308 @Damzybabe @Profeze1 @Horlarjuwhon @Illusion002 @Royzeray @Oluwatosin @Chinenye5404 @Dharmex @Inifek @Pattiejoe7gmail-com @Opinxymenumento @Bobbidi-boo @Gooddysmart3 @Elijezy @Drumsaint @Oshio @Musterfi @Khaleedwr @Addieola @Chinedueze @Praise22 @Mdsodeeq @Sirjerro @Masterbill @Emileagosu @Kabazi95 @Daintyshewa @Klaussimbo @Peoray @Samnolimit @Babswalexyttyahoo-com @Shania55 @Conspirancy @Chinyenorah @Pharouq00 @Saraya @Blazeb @Virtuous @Amibabe @Mrsolace @Ennyshow @Haryormidey @Mzz_teddy @Daddyd @Cassiewells @Omoshalewa @Nheemot @Rukibaby19 @Abbeygirl25 @Serikibazooka1 @Samnolimit @Ugochisunday @Yusfaty @Muffybaba @Micheal1 @Judiee @Certifiedjx @Wumyte @Jokqees @Coolbaby @Victoriouschild @Temmyluv @Oyefestus @Xtremexamxong @Gamanuel @Barrywhite @Nekekingsley @Flindy @E-cube @Cedar1 @Steveokos @Gentleme @Queeneth2 @Anorexia @Ayanyemisoliuyahoo-com @Everybody come ooo!!
17 Jan 2016 | 14:45
0 Likes
my fathers wife na him sure pass o @ johnysky
17 Jan 2016 | 14:52
0 Likes
I don't really know how to count vote,I wound have show interest
17 Jan 2016 | 14:54
0 Likes
Waiting
17 Jan 2016 | 14:58
0 Likes
[b] [i] who will dance with me (female only)[/i] [/b] [IMG]http://alisoncookbeattydance.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Dancing-As-a-Positive-Distraction.jpg[/IMG]
17 Jan 2016 | 15:01
0 Likes
Lol @Somkhid.
17 Jan 2016 | 15:09
0 Likes
goin
17 Jan 2016 | 15:12
0 Likes
Ok til den
17 Jan 2016 | 15:15
0 Likes
passing...
17 Jan 2016 | 15:19
0 Likes
Close marking.
17 Jan 2016 | 15:33
0 Likes
OK
17 Jan 2016 | 15:56
0 Likes
Okay!
17 Jan 2016 | 16:11
0 Likes
alrite
17 Jan 2016 | 16:20
0 Likes
u knw that its the stories am following that I will nominate not those that am passing
17 Jan 2016 | 16:21
0 Likes
okay naw...
17 Jan 2016 | 16:22
0 Likes
for the P.A am available that counting of vote @pizzaro if I wount go anywhere Moro o
17 Jan 2016 | 16:23
0 Likes
Nice one...I'm following though
17 Jan 2016 | 16:30
0 Likes
@pizzaro haunted house by mastersam not by akmax
17 Jan 2016 | 16:31
0 Likes
@pizzaro haunted house by mastersam not by akmax
17 Jan 2016 | 16:32
0 Likes
@pizzaro ur instruction and nomination z dft from what @d9ty7 instructed us to do...bt i go with ur strategies
17 Jan 2016 | 16:55
0 Likes
Alright
17 Jan 2016 | 17:00
0 Likes
@pizzaro i will like to work with u
17 Jan 2016 | 17:07
0 Likes
@Onahsunday631 please let me knw the differences u've observed b4 9am tomorrow. @Skookum tanx bro. I've actually been lookinq for their profile to go throuqh. But since i could'nt find them, i jex had to qo with how the person nominated. @sirmike it seems u ain't sure so i'll go with @Roes. Thank You Sir's. :-)
17 Jan 2016 | 18:12
0 Likes
Ready
18 Jan 2016 | 01:00
0 Likes
@pizzaro he said that any story that start from january 2015 and still end in 2015 z disqualify....bt u said any story that z written in 2015 z qualify to be nominate be it ongoing or complete one...that z the dft bro..i even complain to him that time,that it should be this way that u are doing it now,bt i got no reply from him..i wanted to nominate bellina by blessedgirl bt due to the strategies i did not nominate it...
18 Jan 2016 | 01:17
0 Likes
@ONAHSUNDAY631 You probably did'nt get him well. He said stories that started On Jan 1st to Dec 31st are the only ones qualified to be nominated. He did'nt say stories that started and ended in 2015 only. I mean datz not possible nah.
18 Jan 2016 | 03:19
0 Likes
[b]Its cool,,,,, let's go there..... Thanks to all of u that nominated me, I really appreciate it[/b]
18 Jan 2016 | 03:28
0 Likes
waiting till then .......
18 Jan 2016 | 03:44
0 Likes
@pizzaro am with u... If deriz any instruction 2 follo. Do well 2 gv me d instrctn. Thanks
18 Jan 2016 | 03:44
0 Likes
My father's wife by Johnysky. All about true love by saintkenz, Shades of lust by coolval, Taking Chances by Blessed Girl.
18 Jan 2016 | 03:54
0 Likes
[b]My VOTES ROMANCE - My Fathers Wife CRIME - Afraid To Love (Even though Nicholas naturally goes for me in this category) THRILLER - Shades of Lust FAMILY - Taking Chances HORROR - Demons on Church Street SCI-FICTION - Cyber Love POLITICAL - None (I've not read any of the nominated stories)[/b]
18 Jan 2016 | 04:12
0 Likes
Ok..@pizzaro no problem...
18 Jan 2016 | 04:28
0 Likes
@Kingbest and @Queeneth2 u're to drop ya vote's in this link below. https://www.coolval.com/forumsss/topic/coolval22-literature-awards-2015-voting-round/
18 Jan 2016 | 04:50
0 Likes
Ooooooohhhh! Never knew I'll make the voting category. LOVE & POWER by D9ty7 in the best political story category. Thanks to everyone who nominated my story. BTW, I have a prize for every story who wins in each category. @Pizzaro @Tenniebenson, let's talk on Whatsapp.
18 Jan 2016 | 04:55
0 Likes
Here are my votes. My father's wife Afraid to love Shades of lust Cold Comfort @Pizzaro. I would have loved to help u but it seem I was too late.
18 Jan 2016 | 05:00
0 Likes
OK
18 Jan 2016 | 05:06
0 Likes
The president daugther by Vict-Vame
18 Jan 2016 | 06:36
0 Likes
Ohh @D9TY7 I don't use Whatsapp o. Maybe u'll communicate with Tennie and she'll inform me or we use the private message medium here. @Gamanuel Thank you bro.
18 Jan 2016 | 06:49
0 Likes
I hereby exercise my franchise. [b]1. Best Romance story; My Father’s wife by Johnysky. 2. Best Crime story; Afraid to love by Ewomazeal. 3. Best Action story; Blood for Blood by Greg-billz. 4. Best Thriller; Nicholas by Donwalter. 5. Best Family story; Taking Chances by Blessedgirl. 6. Best Horror story; Demons on church street by Donwalter. 7. Best Sci-fiction; Cyber lover by Mecuze. 8. Best Political story; The killer by Somkhid.[/b]
18 Jan 2016 | 07:07
0 Likes
[b]YAAYIII,,,, THIS ONE NA ERROR CLICKING[/b]
18 Jan 2016 | 07:13
0 Likes
My vote Goes dis way... 1. Best Romance story; My Father’s wife by Johnysky. 2. Best Crime story; Afraid to love by Ewomazeal. 3. Best Action story; Blood for Blood by Greg-billz. 4. Best Thriller; Nicholas by Donwalter. 5. Best Family story; Taking Chances by Blessedgirl. 6. Best Horror story; Demons on church street by Donwalter. 7. Best Sci-fiction; Cyber lover by Mecuze. 8. Best Political story; The killer by Somkhid.
19 Jan 2016 | 17:13
0 Likes
@somkhid U FIT DANCE?, MAKE I CALL PERSON WEY GO DANCE WITH YA "walking away"
19 Jan 2016 | 19:32
0 Likes
@sunny nd @chidex14 is here u guys are exercising ur franchise hahaha funny dudes hahaha :)
21 Jan 2016 | 07:36
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.