***COOLVAL22 LITERATURE AWARDS 2015 RESULTS***

By Tenniebenson in 19 Jan 2016 | 15:17
Tenniebenson Mama)

Tenniebenson Mama)

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
[b]A very good evening to you all fellow coolvallers...
I am sure we all are waiting for the result of the just concluded contest.. Especially the nominated writers..and readers that voted..
I will like to apologize for the little controversy that sprouted during the voting.. It is one of the reasons the result was delayed.. But we can't delay it for long.. So here we are..
Every writer should have it in mind that..they are all loved and appreciated.. If your story wasn't nominated.. Or it was nominated and yet didn't win.. Its not because you are not good enough.. But in every contest..there must be a winner.. This shouldn't cause enmity among us.. For we are a big family and love is all that matters..
Without wasting much of our time.. These are the opened catgories...the nominees and the numbers of votes they had..
.[/b]
[color =green]Romance Category[/color]
[b]Presidents daughter by Vict-Vames=10 votes.
My father's wife by Johnysky=9 votes.
Beautiful things by Paula4eva=8 votes.
.[/b]
[color =green]Crime Category[/color]
[b]Afraid to love by Ewomazeal=10 votes.
Temi (All about true love) by Saintkenz=11 votes.
Brothers by Paula4eva=0 vote.
.[/b]
[color =green]Action Category[/color]
[b]Blood for blood by Greg-Billz=8 votes.
Temi (All about true love) by Saintkenz=9 votes.
Brothers by Paula4eva=5 votes.
.[/b]
[color =green]Thriller Category[/color]
[b]Nicholas by Donwalter=6 votes.
Second chance by Aarti=4 votes.
Shades of lust by Coolval=13 votes.
.[/b]
[color =green]Family Category[/color]
[b]Taking chances by Blessedgirl=13 votes.
Broken seal by Invincible=8 votes.
Omolara's faith by Prestigiousfirstlady=2 votes.
.[/b]
[color= green]Horror Category[/color]
[b]Haunted house by Mastersam1=5 votes.
Controlled by Mastersam1=7 votes.
Demons on church street by Donwalter=6 votes.
.[/b]
[color =green]Sci-fiction Category[/color]
[b]Cyber love by Mecuze=7 votes.
Dark angel by Pemamezi=3 votes.
Last wolves by Saintkenz=9 votes.
.[/b]
[color =green]Political Category[/color]
[b]Fight for power by Somkhid=7 votes.
The Killer by Somkhid=1 vote.
Love and power by D9ty7=15 votes.
.[/b]
[color =green]Poetry Category[/color]
[b]Cold Comfort by Tenniebenson=11 votes (well Tenniebenson was the only contestant in this category).
.[/b]
[color =green]Writer of the year[/color]
[b]Saintkenz
.[/b]
[color =green]Story of the year[/color]
[b]Last Wolves by Saintkenz
.[/b]
[color =green]Most friendly writer of the year[/color]
[b]Invincible
.[/b]
[color =green]Reader of the year[/color]
[b]Frankkay
Now below are the winners of each category..
.[/b]
[color =red]Romance=President's daughter by @Vict-Vames
Crime=Temi (All about true love) by @Saintkenz
Action=Temi (All about true love) by @Saintkenz
Thriller=Shades of lust by @Coolval222-2
Family=Taking chances by @Blessedgirl
Horror=Controlled by @Mastersam1
Sci-Fiction=Last wolves by @Saintkenz
Political=Love and Power by @D9ty7
Poetry=Cold Comfort by @Tenniebenson
Writer of the year=@Saintkenz
Story of the year=Last wolves by @Saintkenz
Most friendly writer=@Invincible
Reader of the year= @Frankkay ....
.[/color]
[b]We have come to the end of Coolval22 Literature Awards 2015 ..
Congratulations to every writer that made the top three in each category... And a big congratulations to the winners of each category... Like Oliver twist.. We want more... God bless your brains and hands....
We say a big thank you to @D9ty7 for this innovation... And an awesome thank you to my partner @Pizzaro for the work well done..
God bless us all.. Higher Coolval22.com
.[/b]
[color =red]Togetherness is the key[/color]
[color =green]T_Benson loves ya plenty[/color]
19 Jan 2016 | 15:17
0 Likes

Congratx to u guys
19 Jan 2016 | 15:22
0 Likes
kul..
19 Jan 2016 | 15:24
0 Likes
[color =maroon]@Saintkenz nah only you win 4 awards. congratz to all the winners[/color]
19 Jan 2016 | 15:27
0 Likes
[b]Nice work collating the results and arranging it too. @Tenniebenson and crew, More Grease to Your elbows![/b]. • [color =blue]Coolval22 is da best for interesting and exciting stories to keep one's mind and body going with enough inspiring notes et.al.[/color]
19 Jan 2016 | 15:30
0 Likes
Am i dreaming ?
19 Jan 2016 | 15:31
0 Likes
Congratulations to the winners!!!.
19 Jan 2016 | 15:37
0 Likes
Wow wow wow congrats to all participants esp the winners and voters :) And thanks for voting Invincible
19 Jan 2016 | 15:43
0 Likes
Congrats
19 Jan 2016 | 15:48
0 Likes
[b]Congrats ![/b]
19 Jan 2016 | 15:49
0 Likes
Congrats to we all that made this contest to be successful
19 Jan 2016 | 15:51
0 Likes
Congrats 2 u all
19 Jan 2016 | 15:58
0 Likes
congrats to u all
19 Jan 2016 | 15:59
0 Likes
Congrates guys.eno easy atall una weldone oo. @frankkay congrates bro.......
19 Jan 2016 | 16:00
0 Likes
[b]to all who voted for me, thanks, love you all[/b]. [b]I'm so happy for everyone of you that won, congratulations.[/b]
19 Jan 2016 | 16:15
0 Likes
[b]thanks thanks to everyone that voted for @saintkenz.. i really appreciate y'all cux you made this possible so i dedicate all my awards to the best guy in the world; ANTHONY SIMISOLA TAIWO and to all coolvallers for taking your precious time to read all my amateurish write-ups and stories..thank thanks to you all[b] :)
19 Jan 2016 | 16:16
0 Likes
Nice
19 Jan 2016 | 16:17
0 Likes
Congratulatn to u all....
19 Jan 2016 | 16:24
0 Likes
Congrat to all d winner and kudos to d organiser and d host and hostess.
19 Jan 2016 | 16:27
0 Likes
Nice 1
19 Jan 2016 | 16:31
0 Likes
Congratulations to all the winners especially @Saintkenz. Make una continue to thrill us with more stories oooooo! The contest brought about dirty controversies and I was hoping that it would have been suspended (Actually that would have been a better thing to do), but since it continued and has eventually come to an end; All agrieved persons should throw in their towels, forsake all differences and embrace peace and togetherness. Please continue with your various good works here and your stories. We are one family and divided we'd fall always but in unity we stand.
19 Jan 2016 | 16:39
0 Likes
Congratulation all of una
19 Jan 2016 | 16:47
0 Likes
Congrats to y'all
19 Jan 2016 | 17:17
0 Likes
@Kingsbest u have spoken well bro. Nice one.
19 Jan 2016 | 17:19
0 Likes
Congratulations to all the writers in the house.. @Saintkenz You deserve that award more than any other person bro. Continue thrillinq us with ya stories and most especially ya Weekend editions. Congratulations once again.. :-) . . The contest is now over, so i beleive everything should now die down. Please let peace reiqn and let byqones be byqones. Nice One @Tenniebenson. Welldone too.
19 Jan 2016 | 17:29
0 Likes
[b]Woah... this is encouraging..... Thanks to the organizers Thanks to my Wifey @Tenniebenson Thanks to those that nominated my story A big thanks to those that voted my story God Bless Coolval Community....
19 Jan 2016 | 17:50
0 Likes
[b]Woow and woow congrats @invincible and everyone who won. #smiles# seriously i dont need that award to feel like a winner, it feels good to know a few people liked my story. tnx to those who voted for me, though i cnt tag all your names, you really made me feel special. Love ya'll[/b]
19 Jan 2016 | 17:51
0 Likes
congratulations to all the writers. more mb to your phones and laptops oo
19 Jan 2016 | 18:00
0 Likes
@saintkenz I love your spirit. fire on brother. congratulations
19 Jan 2016 | 18:05
0 Likes
Thanks @paula4eva wow i love that construction, just a little flaw, we don't like your stories . . . . . We LOVE them!!!!
19 Jan 2016 | 18:07
0 Likes
congrats to de winners!! more grease to ur elbow @organisers
19 Jan 2016 | 18:28
0 Likes
@invincible you're a genius in English Grammar.... why you brought up in the U.K?
19 Jan 2016 | 18:34
0 Likes
[b] Congratulations to all the good writers of COOLVAL,,,,,,,,, you guys are not just good but excellent. I urge you guys to aim above the sky because with what I see here, the sky can only be your starting point. Don't give up because you didn't win any award, we have alot of award winning stories here and most of them came earlier in the year and many people have forgotten about them. @Ewomazeal, @Donwalter and @saintkenz you guys are wonderful. GOD BLESS ALL THE COOLVALERS. [/b]
19 Jan 2016 | 18:40
0 Likes
Congrats... To all writters. Is nt easy. Counting d votes prove 2 me dat composing a story isn't d way we read it. Keep it up ... @saintkenz congratz kip it up @d9ty7 congrats nd weldone in all nd all . @invincible hope ur award wil make u visible nw .. Abeg make i manage my ink [b][color =red]CoNgRatUlaTiOn T0 yOu ALl[/color][/b]
19 Jan 2016 | 18:42
0 Likes
[b]General Register; @Tenniebenson @Khola46 @Wiseman @Ibrams @Pizzaro @Swtharyomi @Wyse-one @Eddy @Delight @Pweety @Mray @Jummybabe @Babe4biola @Sofia @Ritagold @Kuks @Originalannchilexdel @Fridex @Frank @Frankkay @Simzy @Pheranmmie041 @Temmyjoy @Chriswayne @Evanz @Itzshaxee @Mecuze @Skookum @Kingson1 @Donmikie @Kingsbest @T-Dak @Charlywizzy @Charliebryn @Hardeywummy @Japhola @Konphido @Emmyrexx @Adura @Tholartee @Nextangel @Blessedgirl @Ebube @Jenifa @Jclash @Taiwo @Chomyline @Lawman @Tinagabe @Christiana @Itmrabzeez @Johnoscar @Precy @Timmy @Dabcy @Ikeholuwa1 @Besty @Starlet @Okklad @Angeleniola @Ewomazeal @Mizleemah @Blessfelicity222 @Anitcham @Stephanie @Lollybabe1 @Dahcutebae @Rhennyjay @Geeadore @Tiffany1 @Tonia @Hameyeenat @Inemlove @Promzy @Mohjisolah @Jencute @Jenny @Doublewealth @John451 @Kniphemi @Vibratingwind @Emmanesth @Horpheyehmy @Valking1 @Pweety @Kpumpy @Justify @Maurice @Jummy @Thankmic @Christopher @Anita @Phinebraim @Kedike @Kemkit @Gracy @Saintkenz @December12 @Promise @Sylvia @Bsam @Portable @Steph @Aarti @Olaking3 @Harddy @Blakstudd @Prince @Invincible @Mhzzrblayse @Azeeco @Temmymofrosh @Sandra @Sandy @Kaysmart22 @Cherryserah @Sexynikky1994 @Youngestprince @Davick @Semilore @Oyindamola @Dhemilade1 @Mature @Pearl @Roes @Franklin @Kolababs @Hollar @Smilie @Borwerleh @Iksqueency @Loveth @Funmilayo1 @Okklad @Nizzy @Flames @Vict-Vames @Peace @Sirp081 @Kristen @Kingsengine @Aaron @Tony @Ruth @Romancelord @Itzshaxee @Olamy4fun @Abrahamdking @Flamerouz @Crusher @Stanny39 @John @Softtouch @Onahsunday631 @Jeddy @Sonshine @Sirgentle @Vizkid @Hoelhay @Pharm- vickymears @Teesolid @Omoyemmy @Olarach @Daxking @Krizzy @Softie @Holarbordah @Ele @Firstladyontop @Obaby @Sergentmax @Mhizdaofot @Ariketemmy @Saraya @Eminem @Laurasteve299 @vickyola @Gambola @Monadisu @Dazzlingangel @Donyas @C- Roderick @Cookey @Isabella1 @Chisomsophia @Mrfabulous @Henry @Mhizzthessy @Millz @Bishops10 @Kreepyink @Olaniyiadeshina @Gracedkyenny @Hardeyhorlar9 @Holaryinkhar @Inemeka @Abevica @Individual @Olami @Beryl @Youngfellow @Humblelion @Natasha9976 @Hartuny @Emergencia @Paula4eva @GiftGodiva @Divatimmy @Finestberyl @Sapiens @Ahmad @Ele1 @Ferdinard @Festoza006 @Sharpzender @Uncleba426 @Paje @Jenny123 @Pemamezi @Detector @Pweetyfizzy @Willingyung @Napster @Greg-billz @Valentinelv @Hayanfeoluwa @Teju1 @Dgreat @Prestigiousfirstlady @Petersandra121 @Jenny1 @Bryten50 @Fallancy @Rosey @Jimmyjab @Oluwanifemi @Arosunshine @Heartbrokekid @Thosiano @Peterox @Iamsmv @Adegunle3gmail-com @Sparkling-2 @Hoyenikky @Maurice @Lizzytee @Zephyr @Mhizterdimex @Ladywen @Holarmidey @Scriptures @Lollycobra @Hardey1292 @Adeblow23 @Slimolayinkastar @Damzybabe @Adeshewa @Softel @Nifemi @Abradek @Beauty74 @Cizzle @Omolarami @Nazysophy1 @Yemitefestus @Omoniyiola @Inifek @Coolbaby @Nheemot @Deejaygrin @Hitiswell @Fynboy @Sirmike @Aminzy @Vicoch @Sunnyklin20Yahoo-com @Psam @Oshio @Shikoleen @Queencoded @Kimmy @Ifeoma1 @Nobleay @Felixharuna11 @Ibktemi99 @Hayzedefoe @Chidex14 @Classy @Omodemilade59 @Rufus @Ladygrasha @Ennylincoln @Kingz1 @Starlord1 @Noskid @Kodedreal @Petermikel @Frankymario @Olatunjitobi @Pweetylizzyqueen @Olutcoded @Sayrah @Tomtim @Missdammy @Latienco @Bimrach @Mubarak @Mubavak @Adeolaajala1234 @Olalekana69 @Dbest @Skulboy @Beautyqueen @Naomacjoyous @Onyinyessica @Drumsaint @Debbi2nice @Jamesgentility @Megatron @Okiripoto02gmail-com @Rahzycute1 @Hangellah46 @Deltavictory @Kay2ty7 @Praisee @Josephjuliet @Xtopher @Richymore @Temmy744 @Mrmorie @Abosmart @Adfaustina595gmail-com @Adetolaadejoke @Whizjay @Anthcunny @Freeday @Ninny @Abasienyene @Henryjay @Horgzy @Abosmart @Omodemilade59 @Judith @Mercykris @Superstar4real @Sanctus4real @Bolaji2308 @Damzybabe @Profeze1 @Horlarjuwhon @Illusion002 @Royzeray @Oluwatosin @Chinenye5404 @Dharmex @Inifek @Pattiejoe7gmail-com @Opinxymenumento @Bobbidi-boo @Gooddysmart3 @Elijezy @Drumsaint @Oshio @Musterfi @Khaleedwr @Addieola @Chinedueze @Praise22 @Mdsodeeq @Sirjerro @Masterbill @Emileagosu @Kabazi95 @Daintyshewa @Klaussimbo @Peoray @Samnolimit @Babswalexyttyahoo- com @Shania55 @Conspirancy @Chinyenorah @Pharouq00 @Saraya @Blazeb @Virtuous @Amibabe @Mrsolace @Ennyshow @Haryormidey @Mzz_teddy @Daddyd @Cassiewells @Omoshalewa @Nheemot @Rukibaby19 @Abbeygirl25 @Serikibazooka1 @Samnolimit @Ugochisunday @Yusfaty @Muffybaba @Micheal1 @Judiee @Certifiedjx @Wumyte @Jokqees @Coolbaby @Victoriouschild @Temmyluv @Oyefestus @Xtremexamxong @Gamanuel[/b]
19 Jan 2016 | 18:57
0 Likes
congratulations to d winner...to all d writers,organisers " more ink to ur pen.. n more power to ur elbow
19 Jan 2016 | 19:07
0 Likes
congratulations to d winners...to all d writers,organisers " more ink to ur pen.. n more power to ur elbow
19 Jan 2016 | 19:07
0 Likes
[b] super story, [color =green] "takes deep breath" attention guyz [/color] "touching my ear" [color =blue] WHAT ABOUT THE WORST STORY OF THE YEAR? [/color] [color =red] "shinning my 32" [/color] [/b]
19 Jan 2016 | 19:40
0 Likes
[b]wow finnaly we have come to dey end of dey contest I want to use dis opportunity to congratulate dey winners nd for does DAT did nt win remember u are nt a looser we all love u nd ur story but dis is life sometimes it happen dis way tanks to u all DAT voted for ne nd my brothers... more grease to ur elbows dey whole writers nd readers as @kingsbest said united we stand divided we fall I pray we remain united ...... tanks to dey organizers u guys are dey best once again tanks to every participant[/b]
19 Jan 2016 | 19:41
0 Likes
Nd wotz dea gift?
19 Jan 2016 | 22:31
0 Likes
Congrats to U all... Lukinq 4wd 4 more success... :)
19 Jan 2016 | 23:19
0 Likes
Wot abt d back 2 back reader nd writer?
20 Jan 2016 | 00:23
0 Likes
Congrat to all the winners
20 Jan 2016 | 01:52
0 Likes
@roes it would make me more invisible and invincible :)
20 Jan 2016 | 02:00
0 Likes
@ele1 there u go with your teasing and flattering :) i must say i missed you for a while, where you go hide na? Abi u take vacation for heaven???
20 Jan 2016 | 02:05
0 Likes
on behalf me and @Hartuny,I'm congratulating the winners most especially ma oga @ d top @Saintkenz ......congrats to u
20 Jan 2016 | 02:32
0 Likes
@invincible na skul ... unilorin na 'beta by stress' ...anytime i cum back from skul, na assignment always.. thanks to @tenniebenson 'tag a bae' which made me stopped by, i had to comment on that post for a bae
20 Jan 2016 | 02:57
0 Likes
not bad...
20 Jan 2016 | 03:00
0 Likes
Am so so hapi 4 [email protected] guys
20 Jan 2016 | 03:04
0 Likes
Hmmm, very nice
20 Jan 2016 | 03:34
0 Likes
Congratulations everyone..both nominated n winners..@saintkenz congrats for a job well done
20 Jan 2016 | 04:14
0 Likes
conqrats to all winners......
20 Jan 2016 | 04:21
0 Likes
@invincible i nid 2 fast abt diz.. Nna eh u nid 2 b visible for us 2 c u nd congra2l8 u, @frankkay make i nor go 4gt waitin i won type. Congratz frank
20 Jan 2016 | 05:35
0 Likes
Congrat 2 u guyz
20 Jan 2016 | 06:08
0 Likes
Congrat to y'all
20 Jan 2016 | 06:46
0 Likes
thanks thanks guyz :)
20 Jan 2016 | 07:29
0 Likes
hahahahah......frankkey na only u waka come. anyway congrate to u and also to all the winners.
20 Jan 2016 | 16:20
0 Likes
hahahahah......frankkay na only u waka come. anyway congrate to u and also to all the winners.
20 Jan 2016 | 16:21
0 Likes
congrat to all winners.
21 Jan 2016 | 07:54
0 Likes
Congrats
21 Jan 2016 | 08:21
0 Likes
@congrat to all d winners love u all.
22 Jan 2016 | 06:44
0 Likes
Congrat guyz
23 Jan 2016 | 09:45
0 Likes
Cgrat
20 Jul 2016 | 12:42
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.