Denzy (my aunty sweet ) By Light1259

By Light in 6 Oct 2017 | 05:00
Light Light

Light Light

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
Denzy (my Aunt sweet cock). Short story.

Episode 1

Our school vacation commenced I had to travel to my mummy sister (aunt Blessing), my lovely, generous, stupendous sister. I really missed her cook, her delicacy and everywhere about her made my day swelling, it's been three years I saw her last due to my studies though we communicate through mobile phone, I halted a cab and jumped in the cab man zoomed his car after we might have negotiated  on what to pay.

Aunt Blessing ran to me immediately she  set her eyes on me, she hugged me so tight , I really missed my sister, I lamented in expression with mixed excitement. “Sister you are looking good and more beautiful what is the secret behind this? I questioned in a funny way.

“Thank you, haven't you noticed my staring? Aunt Blessing asked. You have grown big more handsome. she added as I sticks to my mute manner, “where is your children? I asked in a blissful tone. “I took them to their father in the city. She replied.

I sat down glimpsing all over the sitting room just as I was assisted in, I felt happiness runny, feeling excited moving to  wall photos to another after I was done studying the pictures I went back to my seat.

I sat down recalling how I used to slaughter fowls eat as much as I want eat in fullness, in fact I missed my sister home, I uttered smiling like a abnormal person. Still in the state of bustle suddenly a cock walked in walking gently, I was like chasing him away but his behavior chaotic me it made me fade, I looked around, though sister had left perhaps to get something for her visitor.

The cock glanced at me for some seconds before lying down, his behavior drew my attention towards it's manners, I kept mute different thoughts basically stupid and irrelevant thoughts ran through my medulla, Aunt Blessing came in, she noticed my mood, she smiled and dropped what she brought down on a design and a decorated table, she made a sound that disassociated me from the pensive bringing my senses back to life. She noticed my face as it pictured explanation, she smiled, I will explain she said, she moved  closed to me putting me in oder, however, the cock laid freely and undisturbed as the drama being displayed.

Lying down is Denzy  my sweet cock, is funny to say this, Denzy is more than a fowl is friendly, a companion in fact a human being that mistakenly fell on animal, he does what human being does. It all started on a fateful day I went to purchase a fowl, as you know I'm not use to native fowl due to is inability to produce more meats, I had in mind to buy four fowl, I stretched my hand inside a cage where they were kept, on the last picking which making it four fowls Denzy ran to my palm refusing to let go I had to returned the last one though I call it nothing.

Two weeks later Denzy started disturbing, kept rejecting to stay with other fowls so when it becoming a problem to me I had to separate him from others, it marveled me when Denzy kept following me around.  Aftermath we switched discussing many things basically on school issue.

To be continued.
6 Oct 2017 | 05:00
0 Likes

new story is here guys! @fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr-fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @damsyn @fortune @itzprince @dbramo @tomilayoadebukola @robidon @senatordaniel @nanizzyfbaby @badrikhan @bestabbey @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi- bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98"
6 Oct 2017 | 05:04
0 Likes
Ok carry on
6 Oct 2017 | 05:32
0 Likes
Ride on
6 Oct 2017 | 05:47
0 Likes
Haha i don sit oya everybody shift for my sweetheart @fridex uncle @light continue
6 Oct 2017 | 06:01
0 Likes
sorry jare i mean @light1259
6 Oct 2017 | 06:04
0 Likes
Right Here ... Ride On
6 Oct 2017 | 06:04
0 Likes
A fowl turn pet
6 Oct 2017 | 06:36
0 Likes
Hmm do denzy is a Cock ???
6 Oct 2017 | 06:45
0 Likes
Right here bro, carry go
6 Oct 2017 | 07:01
0 Likes
Nxt
6 Oct 2017 | 07:03
0 Likes
Bring it on
6 Oct 2017 | 09:56
0 Likes
cntinuu
6 Oct 2017 | 11:44
0 Likes
Ride on bro
6 Oct 2017 | 11:46
0 Likes
OYA NA
6 Oct 2017 | 12:49
0 Likes
lol.. following sha.
6 Oct 2017 | 13:34
0 Likes
ride on
6 Oct 2017 | 13:42
0 Likes
lol. ride on
6 Oct 2017 | 16:31
0 Likes
following
6 Oct 2017 | 16:34
0 Likes
hmmm
6 Oct 2017 | 18:23
0 Likes
Episode 2 At the night Denzy philanthropic kept appearing to me, as long as i kept digging into the issue i kept getting confuse so i waved it out and slept off. The next day been the second day i was bobbing on Denzy matter when aunt Blessing announced her sudden travel, traveling  to the city to see her children and her husband who held a big contract there. I wasn't happy at that new development leaving me and this fowl alone in this big house how will i cope with the hours of numbness i frowned whispering sadly. She left a minute later while i sat on a sofa in the sitting room while Denzy was out to have his breakfast i wished her safe journey with a trash rough heart filled with sadness, bored visited me immediately aunt Blessing left the house, it was a bad day for me adding with no light, i had to use my Android phone to kill the bored, i listen to a series of music, videos, they later became uninterested activities to me, as the numb was winning so i switched over to game which definitely helped me a lot, i felt bad when my phone shutdown, sadness was my companion, i had solicited on NEPA for even  some minutes light is okay for me but it seems my plead were not even conceded. Denzy laid admiring my curiosity pretending to be more concern, when i looked at him his mood explained he was more concern looking at the off bulb. No place to go to no one to visit after waiting or rather thinking  how foolish NEPA people could be despite the fact they collects huge amount from us they still take the light any how i slept off though a siesta not my favourite..... I was awoke by a sudden pull but sill sleeping being in the boundary between wake and sleep,  i felt something shaking my cloth making some noise, i managed to see who was that, has aunt Blessing returned? i asked so i looked behold Denzy a fowl was right beside me waking me making a rattling sound referring to light, i peeked looked at him what is him up to this time i said stretching fading, still weary, i ignored him i turned trying to sleep back but this time his shaking was beyond my expectation coming by force, he drew my attention towards his sudden change looking up i was weak and blind to read his language which refers to the NEPA light, i struggled and obeyed him following him as he kept looking up immediately i looked up  behold there is light shining i jumped up happily and pugged my phone when i was done with the television Denzy attitude flashed to me how he woke me up is this truly a animal? i asked myself but got no answer. I turned and looked at him, seriously he was happily lying as he kept his eyes on the TV set, i was totally gone of thought, it's obvious something strange is going on here i uttered. Aunt Blessing came back around that kind 6pm, we welcomed her, "we yes, Denzy ran to her as he walked in" she gave me what she brought to me and walked to her room. The following day aunt Blessing spread a maize on a tray outside for sun to dry it and walked inside i confronted her why she would have left the maize without looking after it cause the little days had spent i noticed that birds flew inside the compound, aunt Blessing smiled, made a statement that disheveled me, “Denzy will take care of that she laments, i nodded and faced my business. Denzy was truly doing his work, once i got out i saw him chasing the birds away; well, i was in courage by his effort and i sat at the step outside  watching him. Once Denzy noticed i was there he walked away i was like calling him back because i wouldn't stay long, i stood and followed Denzy only to found he was eating i left and returned back to where the maize was. rumour had it that my aunt grand great mother which also my grand great mother nurtured fowls very well not only nurturing he loved fowl so much that was the reason behind Denzy coming to my aunt life to return back the love and the caring. The End
9 Oct 2017 | 09:41
0 Likes
"New episode “@johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @light1259 @adeyemi @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @redlabel @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr-fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @robidon @senatordaniel @nanizzyfbaby @olawuni @coolval222-2 @jummybabe @denciebabe @captainspoonz @fii-fi @victoriouschild @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi- bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo
9 Oct 2017 | 09:49
0 Likes
nice one
9 Oct 2017 | 12:04
0 Likes
wow! i've never heard of such before..... nice one bro
9 Oct 2017 | 13:26
0 Likes
Eiyahhhhh
9 Oct 2017 | 15:35
0 Likes
wow. . .
9 Oct 2017 | 16:06
0 Likes
WOW! LUV IT
9 Oct 2017 | 16:43
0 Likes
Nice
9 Oct 2017 | 17:10
0 Likes
hmm nice one tho
9 Oct 2017 | 19:54
0 Likes
Nice
9 Oct 2017 | 20:17
0 Likes
Hmm cock returning love n caring Yoruba superstitions na wa oh......Nyc one bro
10 Oct 2017 | 00:51
0 Likes
Nice Story
10 Oct 2017 | 13:45
0 Likes
Carry Go
12 Oct 2017 | 10:26
0 Likes
Nice
14 Oct 2017 | 07:06
0 Likes
that chicken is not really a chicken
8 Nov 2017 | 00:39
0 Likes
Nice one
8 Dec 2017 | 21:15
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.