HOW I WASTED N1350 ON PHOTOS(SHORT STORY)

HOW I WASTED N1350 ON PHOTOS(SHORT STORY)

By JoeSmartnwasoil in 12 Jul 2017 | 15:21
JoeSmartnwasoil JoeSmartnwasoil

JoeSmartnwasoil JoeSmartnwasoil

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User

Episode 1

"Miss buhari said that Nigeria is an animal kingdom" said the driver of the keke i boarded "why will she say such?" ask a lady at my back, i was already getting tired of the discussion, "why didn't this man put on music as usual nah??" i said inwardly.
Less i forget iam jonathan by name, but well known by "JoeSmart (tha Rapstard)" iam tall, fair in complexion and 18yrs of age.
i dislike discussing in transports bt i just had to keep my cool and use the side mirror i rechecking my face.
"why wnt she say, it when the country is fighting her husband" said the driver.
"is her own cup of tea" said the lady at my back,wait her voice is familiar, i stylishly check through the side mirror, Wow!! And its she!! As i guessed it was my primary school teacher, wow she is still so young and fresh.
They continue their discussion while i started thinking about how today will be.
i checked my time and the time was 4:03, wow! Am already late. I was going to my schools send forth party.
I was'nt going to take any picture i thought to my self, because all i gatt in me was N200 for transportation.
"drop me here" i said to the keke man when got to my school gate.
The gate was wide open and a dim sound was heared from the dj's side, metcheew!! The occassion is been rounding off self, i said to my self, the celebrants were all seen taking pictures.
"JOESMAAART!!!!" i heard as...

<<<To be continued>>>>
hy famz, am a new bie!!
@famous inbox.
12 Jul 2017 | 15:21
0 Likes

On time!
12 Jul 2017 | 16:01
0 Likes
Ride on
12 Jul 2017 | 16:15
0 Likes
Next episode Loading
12 Jul 2017 | 16:26
0 Likes
Right Here On Time... Next
12 Jul 2017 | 16:36
0 Likes
Continue
12 Jul 2017 | 16:37
0 Likes
cntinu joe
12 Jul 2017 | 16:57
0 Likes
I hope i came on time?
12 Jul 2017 | 17:19
0 Likes
Episode 2 "joesmaart!!!" i heared immidiately i entered the gate, i looked up and saw chris coming towards me. Chris was my friend, seat mate and crime mate. "joesmart rapstardii" he hailed again as he stretched out his hand in a rugged way for handshake. " ah dy oh my guy" i answered "wey u dy since nah??. U no come on time at all", "nna eh u no fit understand" "make we dy go in first, JOESMART!!!" I was already shy, cox most eyes were on me now... The thing is that i was nt always comfortable when ever am hailed in public. 一一一一一一一一一一 we enter and passed the main building, when we got down the stairs nd was heading to our class i heared murmurs like "wow, who is this one kwa" and "is jonathan oh" i forgot to describe my outfit to you, i was in real swag. I was putting on a black pencil trouses, a white "Bogas" polo with a red shirt on top which i buttoned only one button, a red Ems shoe nd a red cap to match. though since i entered that school, i never dressed locally, which made gatt many gurls crushing on me, bt my dressing that day was so superb. "Hey!! Joesmart!!" i further heard, bt from a female, i looked up, and saw small 8ed figured standing before me, "esther howfa" i said busy walking inside because i have started hearing my name from many angles. 一一一一一一一一一一一一一 FastFORWARD.. After the noise had died down, i dusted a corner and sat down. They have consumed alot, as take away and bottles lithered everyway. "Saw u came and didnt even bothered asking abt me??" i looked up and saw killing figure standing close to me. "lol, no mind me" i blushed out facing the ground. The girl is one of the girls crushing on me. She even turned down some guys request, thinking i may come. Bt i had no feeling for her, though i once crushed on her, bt i had died down for some reasons. "Oya gimme a hug nah" she said again, i .... <<<To be continued>>> hey famz, shuld i continue?? Our comments counts. Meanwhile as u wait for the next episode, download my Latest single and enjoy by clicking on the link below. www.africanbaze.com/2017/ 04/25/music-joesmart-peace-boy-joesmartrapstard/
13 Jul 2017 | 15:44
0 Likes
Continue nothing do you
14 Jul 2017 | 03:24
0 Likes
WHT AR U WATING 4 NA,NEXT
14 Jul 2017 | 04:12
0 Likes
Continue
14 Jul 2017 | 04:18
0 Likes
Ride on!
14 Jul 2017 | 04:25
0 Likes
Next
14 Jul 2017 | 04:54
0 Likes
make it rolling
14 Jul 2017 | 05:12
0 Likes
Ride on
14 Jul 2017 | 05:52
0 Likes
Very clear,push on
14 Jul 2017 | 06:24
0 Likes
Continue
14 Jul 2017 | 06:54
0 Likes
ride on
14 Jul 2017 | 07:21
0 Likes
cntinu
14 Jul 2017 | 08:48
0 Likes
Continue
14 Jul 2017 | 13:25
0 Likes
Continue
14 Jul 2017 | 15:31
0 Likes
Next
14 Jul 2017 | 16:55
0 Likes
Continue
15 Jul 2017 | 11:06
0 Likes
Episode 3 i looked around to see if my crush was at sight before hugging her. "So howfar nah" she asked, "ah dey oh, una don enjoy finish nah" "ah no follow them oh, na victor them, why u come late nah??" she asked "Nothing, i just felt like" i answered. "Ok nah see you later" she said and went off. **Fastforward*** when the time to go came, i was unhappy cos i couldn't get to talk to my crush, the only time i met her, she was'nt feeling happy... Saying she was looking for her money. "JoeSmart how far??" i heard from my lonley corner. "Ah dy oh, u neva go?? U don see your money??" i asked her. To Be CONTINUED...
6 Aug 2017 | 13:47
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.