how mosquito landed me in the police cell (short story) . by Light1259.

how mosquito landed me in the police cell (short story) . by Light1259.

By Light in 14 Jun 2017 | 11:21
Light Light

Light Light

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
HOW MOSQUITO LANDED ME IN THE POLICE CELL.(short story) . by Light.

It really a stressful day to everyone of us in the class room especially i after spending some hours without giving a credit or rest, Mr Hustle at his side invaded to cover his four weeks lectures in three hours out of his selfish reason that one of us reported him to school authority, it was a awkward moment for a lady who unfortunately coughed in his lecture hall, though sometimes it really happened but ended with a warning. Mr Hustle disheveled and painted with a heavy annoyance once it came to his notice nothing we did that very moment yield a good fruit if not punishment its warning or out of the class.

With overwrought, he placed a 'we must attend practical, vow he will drastically deal with anyone who refuses to attend that very practical after spending a nasty hours now mandating another dilemma and exasperation practical, i almost course him but i forsake him to die on his naught behaviors.

4m.p. arrived after waiting for so long, no one was missing unlike before, both the one who was absent were put to call.

Respectfully, i sat down quietly to avoid been used as a warning to others, after a mighty practical of his, he gave an assignment to summit in three days time with different data, no data should been seen in two answer sheet he announced, ordering for a neat research and good presentation attracts tremendous mark.

How can i embark on this research i have no Android phone or laptop, Uncle Anthony refused to buy one for me after claiming all our father asserts, oh my God, it really a dramatic moment when I rely move into another building thinking it was mine.

The next day i decided to try a friend of my neighbor who usually visit on daily bases, fortunately, i met him on his room though i do go with my neighbor, each time i visited a neighbor of his do eye me but i dislike her she is not my taste perhaps she is fat, she was sitting down when i passed her after threw a greeting to her definitely, but she kept silent.

After sharing my story with my neighbor friend he agreed to give me his laptop meanwhile i had a subscription on glo line without a knowledge it's hardly to get a service at his area suddenly he got a call which attracted for his present urgently.

He left me at his room and zoomed of, 15minutes later service went off at the middle of my research, i was biased until i decided to start changing position, it's works sometimes and annoyed also, a idea witty into my head which was to carry it up, i started carrying it from one spot to another eventually a mosquito from no where started singing to my ear at the same time disturbing me in a darting manner.

All my concentration was on the laptop when the mosquito seems to be troublesome i decide to fight back without knowing it will caused anguish, foolishly i carried the laptop with one hand, trying to kill the mosquito with the other hand, suddenly the mosquito flew directly at the hand i held the laptop with it happened quickly that i can't actually imagine how it happened but it really happened, then i attacked fast before i could know what was going on the laptop fell down and destroyed, a laptop of 80 thousand naira am finished, i was disheveled unknowing what to do till my neighbor friend came back, he was shocked to see that his laptop has been destroyed i was trying to explain when he gave me a punch that i will never forget in my life, he immediately bounced on me dashing me punches could i have allowed him kill me?, no, i think of what to do but no good idea came, with annoyance i pushed him back with force without minding the short cupboard at his back he bounced at the cupboard and fainted, i was mad i seek for solution none came till his neighbor the girl ran in and started shouting that i have killed Joshua, all the neighbor ran in, we'll started pouring him water thank God he came back to life, I was in state of jubilation when four police men came in and arrested me, they handcuffed me for two charges,

1: for destroying his laptop out of jealous.

2 : for attempting to commit murder,

What i never know till now was the person that called the police men it marvels me, then i was pushed inside the cell because of mosquito.

Two days later i was bail by my stingy uncle after buying a new laptop worth 85 thousand naira.

See what the stupid mosquito caused me the most annoying of all the scene was the failure to kill the mosquito.

The End
14 Jun 2017 | 11:21
0 Likes

Lol...i guess twas d anopheles :g
14 Jun 2017 | 11:36
0 Likes
lol That mosquito must be send from your village good thing your uncle bailed you out
14 Jun 2017 | 11:37
0 Likes
Lol....dis one na gobe o
14 Jun 2017 | 11:50
0 Likes
Kikikikiki no b small kind gobe o.
14 Jun 2017 | 11:56
0 Likes
why u no repair d one wey spoil, make u dey use am
14 Jun 2017 | 12:20
0 Likes
Hahahahaha the witches in your village did a wonderful job there
14 Jun 2017 | 13:14
0 Likes
lol
14 Jun 2017 | 13:58
0 Likes
Kukukuku, your village witches are fasting over you, as in Hard WORK!!
14 Jun 2017 | 14:04
0 Likes
hahaha
14 Jun 2017 | 14:08
0 Likes
Hahahaha nigeria police
14 Jun 2017 | 15:01
0 Likes
heheh NYC one
14 Jun 2017 | 15:23
0 Likes
hahaha, abi na witches send the mosquito
14 Jun 2017 | 15:41
0 Likes
Lolz Nice one..
14 Jun 2017 | 17:50
0 Likes
nice one
16 Jun 2017 | 02:37
0 Likes
lolzzz
16 Jun 2017 | 07:17
0 Likes
Lols Ur Village People Have Finally Gotten U
16 Jun 2017 | 11:43
0 Likes
cool
16 Jun 2017 | 16:29
0 Likes
Lol . . That mosquito must be sent by ur village witches
16 Jun 2017 | 17:51
0 Likes
did he buy d laptop for u or ur friend
16 Jun 2017 | 23:52
0 Likes
or ex friend I rather say
16 Jun 2017 | 23:52
0 Likes
Lol The mosquitoes​ we're sent from​ ur village
17 Jun 2017 | 01:42
0 Likes
Ndi village @work
17 Jun 2017 | 09:09
0 Likes
I don't know if I should cry or laugh
17 Jun 2017 | 19:47
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.