How to run a perfect barbing saloon (make atleast 500k monthly)

How to run a perfect barbing saloon (make atleast 500k monthly)

By Emergencia in 21 Feb 2017 | 02:17
Emergencia Emergencia

Emergencia Emergencia

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
Hey vallers, I decided to be sharing some important business and entrepreneur posts here on coolvall22.com.

My blog www.Peertopeerguide.com

[b] How to run a perfect barbing saloon ( own a barbing saloon today and make atleast 500k every month) [/b]

Looking for tips on how to start a barbing saloon?

Who said having a barbing saloon is not a business?

well it depends on personal hardwork in making your barbing saloon an exception, thus adding more popcorns into your wallet.

How to run a profitable barbing saloon

Skill Acquisition

This is one important thing that you need to learn..
Learn to add more skill in your barbing then you are good..
You can also be your own boss, employ people that can do it well and earn more, learn to deliver a smooth and fast haircut.

Making a living from a barbing saloon depend on the location you are, location determines how people locate you.

Anyways bad location is not a barrier but at least it helps as far as you promote your saloon.

Promotion

This is one key point in every business, not only barbing,

Even in all Lucrative business in Nigeria promotion helps make your business known to people.

hint–> one killa way of promoting a barbing saloon is through bill boards.

Buy all equipments

Get the good sets of all you need in running a barbing saloon.

*Clippers
*Sterilizer
*Television
*Standby generator
*Mirror
*Perfect chairs
*Combs
*Razors etc.

Good quality lasts longer, although they are higher in price.

Now we are set

But it doesn’t end there, you need to make your saloon stand out from the others.

Like myself Where I have my hair cut is a bit far from my place, there are many saloons at my doorstep but I leave them.
I have my reasons anyways….lol.

How to make your saloon stand out from the crowd.

Greet customers

This is quite easy to maintain, try and show a little respect to all your customers..
Keep age and gender aside, and see how it works out.

Dress neat

Have you wondered why I leave the saloons at my doorstep??,
This is the reason, try and maintain a decent dressing, wear nice perfumes..

Television

Yes television,
No doubt some people love going to saloons to also watch TV, try and buy a nice television and maintain customers.

Standard price

Maintain a standard price in your saloon, make the price affordable.

Quick Delivery

Many people hate time killing saloons, when you notice the change in the growth of customers , employ more hands.

Barbing is a great business,

imagine when you have like 70 unique customers each day, and you charge N250 per Cut.

Let’s do some mathematics

70*250= N17,500,

N17,500*30days(a month) = N525000

Jaw dropping right?

Well barbers are great,

Advice–> As a barber old or young, savings matters, learn to save at least 65% of your monthly income.

Editing in coolval is hard ooo

Anyways you can also read articles here in my blog

http://peertopeerguide.com/how-to-run-a-perfect-barbing-saloon-make-atleast-500k-monthl/

21 Feb 2017 | 02:17
0 Likes

nice one
21 Feb 2017 | 02:21
0 Likes
What makes you think he'll get 70 or 250 customers in a day?
21 Feb 2017 | 02:32
0 Likes
Nice one bro.. Thanks for d info.
21 Feb 2017 | 02:35
0 Likes
Walter I wrote this post, from experience where I have my hair cut ,the guy gets close to 100 customers each day..... He charges N250 per cut
21 Feb 2017 | 02:42
0 Likes
Nice 1
21 Feb 2017 | 03:26
0 Likes
Nice write up dia bruh :yes:
21 Feb 2017 | 03:35
0 Likes
wow I think I gonna open one ni
21 Feb 2017 | 04:28
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.