By Light in 28 Feb 2017 | 14:14
Light Light

Light Light

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
I finally met her.(short story)

[i]Is a story that tells about two lovers that have strong affection, deeply in love but unfortunately they missed each other for many years but one day something happened.[/i]

[color=red]Watch out for Episode 1[/color]

Like and comment

Add me on coolval22

Add me on facebook (Kazimir isay)

Whasapp me 09036385571

[b]See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
28 Feb 2017 | 14:14
0 Likes

Bring it on.
28 Feb 2017 | 17:32
0 Likes
oyah lehs Cee how it go bro... I'm here fully seated... so bring it on
28 Feb 2017 | 23:47
0 Likes
*sips kerosene*...... Let d show begin!
1 Mar 2017 | 01:10
0 Likes
seated
1 Mar 2017 | 04:39
0 Likes
Episode 1 The bell rang for morning devotion we all (students ) ran swiftly to avoid being punish to the devotion stand, endeavour to do that you we definitely cut a big potion of grass. My name is Light from a family of 6, second in position, 5ft tall, fair in complexion while my parents are traders, am a average student in class 5. back to my narrative. Mrs Njoku our principal was walking boldly with his usually object (big looking dangerous cane) to the stand, after a lot of speeches he preached for those that are stubborn we all moved to our various classes. We had some teachings before we retired to our various homes, the next day been Tuesday we gathered as usually for morning devotion when a pretty angel walked majestically like a goddess, very beautiful and sheen, fear in complexion with a young man who cloud be her uncle I presumed. We almost fought because of her, those ss3 were eyeing her immediately, well, I don't blame them because my school was boys school before they changed it to boys and girls. After the devotion we went to our various domains. The girl were the news all over my class, I sat calmed thinking about her too. The next day we couldn't see her in school, we were anxious, some said maybe she didn't pass the aptitude test, while some said she may possibly start on Monday. Through out that week she didn't show we'll forgot anything about her, next week Monday, I came early probably to study my chemistry note book but was baffled when I saw her standing besides a column on a corridor. She looks beautiful in her school uniform with her love ass flashed from her skirt. I smiled to her astonishingly, hi beautiful lady I said. Hi, she replied. I walked pass her to my class, though am not a type of a lad who go after girls or trying to be acquainted. I picked up my note book started reading, eventually I wasn't concentrating, I forced myself several to concentrate but my tried yield no result. All I could think was the girl, I was surprised because is unlike me, I don't fancy girls and what is happening to me I asked myself why these lackadaisical. One part of me interrupted my pensive, "but you messed up you should have approached her, get acquainted before those Ss3 boys comes, don't you know that a first goat drinks a good and fresh water. Another part of me attacked the other, guy don't listen to that fool who doesn't know how to play a game, what if you messed up along getting to know her? I was awakened from that battled pensive when I heard a footsteps coming towards my class room. ======To be continued=====
1 Mar 2017 | 05:26
0 Likes
what a start... nice one bro bring it on
1 Mar 2017 | 14:26
0 Likes
I am here.
1 Mar 2017 | 15:37
0 Likes
please @coolval22.com I need this story to be seen on updates of today.
2 Mar 2017 | 01:16
0 Likes
Episode 1 The bell rang for morning devotion we all (students ) ran swiftly to avoid being punish to the devotion stand, endeavour to do that you we definitely cut a big potion of grass. My name is Light from a family of 6, second in position, 5ft tall, fair in complexion while my parents are traders, am a average student in class 5. back to my narrative. Mrs Njoku our principal was walking boldly with his usually object (big looking dangerous cane) to the stand, after a lot of speeches he preached for those that are stubborn we all moved to our various classes. We had some teachings before we retired to our various homes, the next day been Tuesday we gathered as usually for morning devotion when a pretty angel walked majestically like a goddess, very beautiful and sheen, fear in complexion with a young man who cloud be her uncle I presumed. We almost fought because of her, those ss3 were eyeing her immediately, well, I don't blame them because my school was boys school before they changed it to boys and girls. After the devotion we went to our various domains. The girl were the news all over my class, I sat calmed thinking about her too. The next day we couldn't see her in school, we were anxious, some said maybe she didn't pass the aptitude test, while some said she may possibly start on Monday. Through out that week she didn't show we'll forgot anything about her, next week Monday, I came early probably to study my chemistry note book but was baffled when I saw her standing besides a column on a corridor. She looks beautiful in her school uniform with her love ass flashed from her skirt. I smiled to her astonishingly, hi beautiful lady I said. Hi, she replied. I walked pass her to my class, though am not a type of a lad who go after girls or trying to be acquainted. I picked up my note book started reading, eventually I wasn't concentrating, I forced myself several to concentrate but my tried yield no result. All I could think was the girl, I was surprised because is unlike me, I don't fancy girls and what is happening to me I asked myself why these lackadaisical. One part of me interrupted my pensive, "but you messed up you should have approached her, get acquainted before those Ss3 boys comes, don't you know that a first goat drinks a good and fresh water. Another part of me attacked the other, guy don't listen to that fool who doesn't know how to play a game, what if you messed up along getting to know her? I was awakened from that pensive when I heard a footsteps coming towards my class room. ======To be continued=====
3 Mar 2017 | 05:33
0 Likes
Episode 2 The footsteps approached to my class, one of my class mate walked in. After the usual morning devotion we learnt a lot, it really unfortunate how some people under graded themselves just to have a canal knowledge of girls, Ss3 boys were seeing jumping around that sheen girl, I later told her name was Mary from Ss1, am her Senior at least I demand some respect I engrossed. Three weeks Mary came into our school a lot had happened. I was seated under a mango tree contemplating on many things also having a cool fresh air when my class mate Peter walked to me, he looks worried, I was horror, Peter who always smile what is wrong this time. Peter : Light is incredible I don't believed things like this can happened to me, a handsome looking lad. Me : ( looked more upset) and what could that be? Peter : that mami water declined my proposal, well I don't blamed her just because boys flirt with her she thinks she is beautiful more than others. Me : (still confused) I don't understand and who is this mami water? Peter : stop this nonchalant attitude of yours, Mary of course, she is the Miami water we have in this school, and who else do you think I was referring to? Since three weeks Mary came to my school many boys had tried to win her heart but she refused the most aspects of it is that at the end of their flirt she we end the own issue by “i don't like you” This word has caused people irritating. Me : (hahahaha,I laughed hysterically) so that exactly why you want to kill yourself? Peter : the annoying aspects of this was she declined all of us that went, does it mean she doesn't like anyone here or she has a fiancé perhaps spiritual husband. Me : no,no,no you can judge a book by its cover don't jump under a conclusion, Mary only need to be left alone for Christ sake she came new and trying to be familiar with her new environment you can't except her to engaged in a friendship easily. Peter : are you trying to defend her? Me : am not, just leave the young girl to focus perhaps she can accepted one of you guys proposal thoughtfully. Peter : (bleaks) okay!! o, have heard you. He grinned, you see you are the only lad that remains who haven't go, for the list to be completed and probably we will used it as a drama in this school but what worries me most was your inability to performed this operation I know is a suicide mission for you. He laughed loudly. Me : (furious) what do you mean by that, do you come here to insult me or what. I valiantly showcased oppression, this is fondly. Peter : I know but is true you are the only lad who I ever seen in my entire life being afraid of girls . Me : and how does that concerned you, is my life not yours. Peter : better go or Me : or what, are you threatening me? Peter : no am telling you. Me : Peter, this is unlike you what has gotten over you, your are dubious. The closed break bell rang and we walked to our class. =====To be continued=====
5 Mar 2017 | 01:17
0 Likes
[b] Episode 2 is here o!!![/b] @coolval22 @jeramovich @pizzaro @promzy @tenniebenson @khola46 @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @light1259 @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @ritagold @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @evanz @itzshaxee @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t- dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @lollybabe1 @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @geeadore @tiffany1 @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @kniphemi @emmanesth @horpheyehmy @valking1 @pweety @kpumpy @justify @maurice @jummy @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kedike @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @azeeco @temmymofrosh @sandra @sandy @hollar @kaysmart22 @cherryserah @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @oyindamola @dhemilade1 @mature @franklin @kolababs @smilie @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kingsengine @kristen @aaron @ruth @romancelord @john @itzshaxee @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @stanny39 @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele @jeddy @sonshine @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm- vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @firstladyontop @softie @obaby @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @saraya @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @ofandave007 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c- roderick @cookey @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @mhizzthessy @millz @bishops10 @kreepyink @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @inemeka @abevica @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @detector @pweetyfizzy @dgreat @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @prestigiousfirstlady @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @thosiano @peterox @iamsmv @adegunle3gmail- com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @zephyr @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @ele1 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @cizzle @omoniyiola @inifek @nheemot @deejaygrin @hitiswell @fynboy @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo- com @oshio @shikoleen @queencoded @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @hayzedefoe @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @noskid @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @onyinyessica @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @olalekana69 @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail- com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail- com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @royzeray @oluwatosin @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail- com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @elijezy @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo- com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @yusingkey @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @dahappyone1 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @dublhind @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @adeyemi @desmoddan @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @homstrung @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi- bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @ocmicke @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @hauwa @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @kwadwoguyguy @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo- com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr- fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @sunny @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @jacy @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @tommie @danco4real @dbramo @osaka @delpiero @idrowest @omolara @motunrijoy25 @jpresh88 @considerobah @oliviacute @sabinto @miztr- fabulous @okoro @itzshane @adesam34 @olufemi629 @legionkrissb @iykemontero123 @ladyt @blissymo2 @side2side @cutietomisin @lordebusko @olafunke @tennyola @mc-dowell @beauty01 @radiance @mavchamp @donchinekx @ositajustin @temmytope1 @misixgift1 @adrino26 @dangerkelv @princeocity @diamora @temmy @annie01 @anitabaker9090 @robidon @oju34 @olumlam @irepjoecute @niceoneofficial @gentlestar @feyisayo @prince111coolva22- com @michael @preciouschild @hardey1296 @don-funtie @chrisgold @cool-blessed @mathiasademolarharno @sirtims @kingin55 @oma @shaklef @bhorllhyqueen @jovitaej @evergreen @jummybabe @excellentsmart @dennis100 @djlewiss @tiana @harkeem1 @damon @sirdx @adetolaadejoke @aerofist @herdeyshine @whiteangel95 @tluv @olushegzy @timothy @dapada80 @itzsmart-don @kachiska @lexxxino @sassyqueen2 @kaka @eddyebere @adetolaadejoke @3plex @mardiyahabdulkadirgma @gift- hmussagmail- com @okoro @dbramo @dinosquad @jaytb @denciebabe @abbie @harkeem1 @smartzy @hoyeenholar1 @gwendolen @captainspoonz @abbiehenrie @guddie @bryten50 @sommyangel @tennyola @e4ma @1mikipat @thahyzee @bryten50 @johnoscar @hoelhay @damariseze @pixzybee @oneal32 @ocmickey @wyse-one @juxtapose @beauty74 @hoelhay @aminco @charisossai @sanctus4real @homotharyor @kinkie @preciouschild @borwerleh @hapheezco @osaka @gunaz @blixin @nanadeeva @succextemmy1234 @toochi @kachiska @lexxxino @shadow101 @abbie @1mimibabe @olumlam @oyesco48 @ademola @Alloy @hoyeenholar1 @tommie @dijose10 @iceprince3143 @sirtims @coolbaby @jenny123 (Murshan) @eddyebere @hardeybaz @daniel caligiuri @yemitefestus @queennie @raregem @Toochukwu
5 Mar 2017 | 01:21
0 Likes
Next?
5 Mar 2017 | 03:22
0 Likes
Ride on bro.... Gonna follow dis story bumper to bumper
5 Mar 2017 | 09:21
0 Likes
wow awesome story @light abeg bring it on..... @denciebabe hope u wouldn't mind if I sat beside u, am with chin chin nd coke
5 Mar 2017 | 10:01
0 Likes
SHow some love
5 Mar 2017 | 10:17
0 Likes
thanks guys am having an issue on this story, it has not be appearing on updated stories of today.
5 Mar 2017 | 10:57
0 Likes
thanks coolval.
5 Mar 2017 | 11:00
0 Likes
@sanctus4real.. I would have let you seat if you had come with Fanta instead of coke... So go and get Fanta I don't drink coke
5 Mar 2017 | 11:17
0 Likes
nice
5 Mar 2017 | 11:34
0 Likes
This story do make sence, I tell ya!
5 Mar 2017 | 11:49
0 Likes
so is a must that all the guys in the school will woo the girl. nice one, ride on bro.
5 Mar 2017 | 12:33
0 Likes
Nice. Bring it on
5 Mar 2017 | 12:58
0 Likes
nice start...... Bring it on bro
5 Mar 2017 | 13:35
0 Likes
Okay o
5 Mar 2017 | 14:16
0 Likes
loving dis story but bro i dont understand waitin u mean by short story oo u better make it long to avoid unnecessary fight ooo hmmm ok am reading with rap attention
5 Mar 2017 | 14:33
0 Likes
just on time... back here full loaded... feed us more bro
5 Mar 2017 | 15:05
0 Likes
At last am here... Nice story Ride on
5 Mar 2017 | 15:11
0 Likes
@denciebabe fanta z nt a problem if fanta will make me sit beside an Angel lyk u coke should b contraband nd fanta all d way....... here I am with fanta @denciebabe
5 Mar 2017 | 16:22
0 Likes
Following
5 Mar 2017 | 17:46
0 Likes
Next
5 Mar 2017 | 18:53
0 Likes
We dey ur bak
5 Mar 2017 | 18:55
0 Likes
Nice start
6 Mar 2017 | 03:47
0 Likes
chai! @sanctus4real see scope wey person dey take bribe fine girl to sit beside her... I bet ur gonna buy her pizza nd more after u don siddon trust me... lol
6 Mar 2017 | 07:55
0 Likes
lol, you are funny but dont be jealous okay! @Etz d’bramo
6 Mar 2017 | 08:55
0 Likes
Episode 3 I got home feeling unhappy, after some domestic work I sat down reminiscing what Peter told me, this is really a challenged, what should I do. So after spending some minutes thinking on what to do so to wiped away the shame I concluded to meet my elder brother whom I believed to have a solution to my problems. After his tutorials on how to carry the operations I was well equipped but the most dangerous enemy of man is still present and stable, called fear, that has been my problem. The next day I went to school reciting the format I was giving but immediately I wanted to confront her fear descend on me and that will be the end of the confrontation this happened for like six days. It was on Wednesday morning when we suddenly met on our school gate, fortunately for me my formats was intact. These my opportunity to try my luck, so I used format one. Me : hi Mary, you looks pretty and sheen this beautiful morning, I must confess if you contest for Nigeria miss beauty no one we definitely see your back. Mary : really! Me : yes, permit me to say that you are the most beautiful girl I ever seen. Mary : (smile) mmmmm By this time fear has disappeared replenished it with boldness Me : wow, I love the way you smile, in fact your smile can make a territories become a saint. Mary : are your flattering me? Me : I don't flattered people I tell them the truth. Please I don't want to beat around the bush, you see since you came into this school have been admiring your movement, I love every thing about you to be Frank, please am sorry to have forgotten to tell you my name, Am Light. Mary : okay, you know mine already. Me : yeah your parents really done well by naming you a sweet name. Mary : wow, you have a sweet coded mouth. Me : yeah, people always say that. As I was saying I liked everything about you, please be girlfriend and I promise I will never fail you. I was surprised when she walked out of me, it is obvious, after my format she declined my request. I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out. That morning was hell for me, after spending a lot of time studying the format she refused, she must be possessed I concluded. ====To be continued====
6 Mar 2017 | 09:41
0 Likes
[b] Episode 3 is here o!!![/b] @coolval22 @jeramovich @pizzaro @promzy @tenniebenson @khola46 @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @light1259 @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @ritagold @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @evanz @itzshaxee @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t- dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @lollybabe1 @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @geeadore @tiffany1 @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @kniphemi @emmanesth @horpheyehmy @valking1 @pweety @kpumpy @justify @maurice @jummy @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kedike @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @azeeco @temmymofrosh @sandra @sandy @hollar @kaysmart22 @cherryserah @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @oyindamola @dhemilade1 @mature @franklin @kolababs @smilie @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kingsengine @kristen @aaron @ruth @romancelord @john @itzshaxee @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @stanny39 @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele @jeddy @sonshine @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm- vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @firstladyontop @softie @obaby @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @saraya @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @ofandave007 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c- roderick @cookey @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @mhizzthessy @millz @bishops10 @kreepyink @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @inemeka @abevica @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @detector @pweetyfizzy @dgreat @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @prestigiousfirstlady @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @thosiano @peterox @iamsmv @adegunle3gmail- com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @zephyr @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @ele1 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @cizzle @omoniyiola @inifek @nheemot @deejaygrin @hitiswell @fynboy @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo- com @oshio @shikoleen @queencoded @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @hayzedefoe @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @noskid @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @onyinyessica @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @olalekana69 @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail- com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail- com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @royzeray @oluwatosin @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail- com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @elijezy @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo- com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @yusingkey @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @dahappyone1 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @dublhind @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @adeyemi @desmoddan @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @homstrung @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi- bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @ocmicke @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @hauwa @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @kwadwoguyguy @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo- com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr- fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @sunny @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @jacy @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @tommie @danco4real @dbramo @osaka @delpiero @idrowest @omolara @motunrijoy25 @jpresh88 @considerobah @oliviacute @sabinto @miztr- fabulous @okoro @itzshane @adesam34 @olufemi629 @legionkrissb @iykemontero123 @ladyt @blissymo2 @side2side @cutietomisin @lordebusko @olafunke @tennyola @mc-dowell @beauty01 @radiance @mavchamp @donchinekx @ositajustin @temmytope1 @misixgift1 @adrino26 @dangerkelv @princeocity @diamora @temmy @annie01 @anitabaker9090 @robidon @oju34 @olumlam @irepjoecute @niceoneofficial @gentlestar @feyisayo @prince111coolva22- com @michael @preciouschild @hardey1296 @don-funtie @chrisgold @cool-blessed @mathiasademolarharno @sirtims @kingin55 @oma @shaklef @bhorllhyqueen @jovitaej @evergreen @jummybabe @excellentsmart @dennis100 @peacechinaza93 @djlewiss @tiana @harkeem1 @damon @sirdx @adetolaadejoke @aerofist @herdeyshine @whiteangel95 @tluv @olushegzy @timothy @dapada80 @itzsmart-don @kachiska @lexxxino @sassyqueen2 @kaka @eddyebere @adetolaadejoke @3plex @mardiyahabdulkadirgma @gift- hmussagmail- com @okoro @dbramo @dinosquad @jaytb @denciebabe @abbie @harkeem1 @smartzy @hoyeenholar1 @gwendolen @captainspoonz @abbiehenrie @guddie @bryten50 @sommyangel @tennyola @e4ma @1mikipat @thahyzee @bryten50 @johnoscar @hoelhay @damariseze @pixzybee @oneal32 @ocmickey @wyse-one @juxtapose @beauty74 @hoelhay @aminco @charisossai @sanctus4real @homotharyor @kinkie @preciouschild @borwerleh @hapheezco @osaka @gunaz @blixin @nanadeeva @succextemmy1234 @toochi @kachiska @lexxxino @shadow101 @abbie @1mimibabe @olumlam @oyesco48 @ademola @Alloy @hoyeenholar1 @tommie @dijose10 @iceprince3143 @sirtims @coolbaby @jenny123 (Murshan) @eddyebere @hardeybaz @daniel caligiuri @yemitefestus @queennie @raregem @Toochukwu
6 Mar 2017 | 09:45
0 Likes
Arrrrrggghh.... Light, you fucked up big..... You shouldn't have just told her you want her to be ur girlfriend,, you both just met, as in talked for the first time. No girl wud accept to ur proposal just like dat coz it makes her look cheap,,, you should have just said "can we be friends, just friends and I will be the happiest being"
6 Mar 2017 | 12:44
0 Likes
Lol.. @dbramo.. You are right ooo... I think pizza wud go well with a chilled bottle of fanta Oya... @sanctus4real... Get up,, go nd get me pizza or better still get me,, errrrrrmmmm. What's the name again sef,, eehe,, SHARWAMA!!!!!
6 Mar 2017 | 12:48
0 Likes
Next!
6 Mar 2017 | 12:52
0 Likes
That is the dummiest format have ever heard
6 Mar 2017 | 14:28
0 Likes
Poor f0rmat!!
6 Mar 2017 | 14:52
0 Likes
@jummybabe @Le’Chris. lol, I don die o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 Mar 2017 | 15:39
0 Likes
Are you realty sure it*s a wooing format? @denciebabe, Just don*t forget to share with me.
6 Mar 2017 | 17:10
0 Likes
lol @light1259 sorry ur format didnt work Bt I bliv she will accept u later she z already in love with u... @dbramo getting her pizza z an issue BT also a problem cos a bag of cement z 2k nd pizza z 2k so I ve pray dat any girl dat ask of pizza make e.t.c my love @denciebabe getting u pizza or gizzard better getting errrm shawama z not a problem just dat u might pay for it in KIND.....
6 Mar 2017 | 17:10
0 Likes
@sanctus4real, you don dey turn bahd guy oow. But na true sha. If only you go buy the pizza build mansion for her tommy then after 9......... No be me oow.
6 Mar 2017 | 17:14
0 Likes
lol, you guys are funny. @denciebabe just relax I all take you to mall so for you to drink to your satisfaction.
6 Mar 2017 | 17:52
0 Likes
I dey suspect you oow. @Light1259.
6 Mar 2017 | 23:57
0 Likes
Lol, @sanctus4real... Hmmm, pay in kind kwa OK, bring it first, den after eating it, I will then think about ur proposal @Hormortiyor... I will share with you, on one condition
7 Mar 2017 | 01:23
0 Likes
@light1259... I think I will go with you at least I won't get to pay "in kind" too
7 Mar 2017 | 01:25
0 Likes
@hormortiyor me am still a good boy nd in fact still a virgin BT to build d mansion z not a problem cos am a good player I never miss a penalty for once..... @light1259 leave me love @denciebabe go nd continue ur format or think of go nd buy her drinks maybe she will accept u fast. @denciebabe dear u knw my love for z incomparable so whether u pay in kind or not I still ve u to myself love u.
7 Mar 2017 | 01:33
0 Likes
Wack "pick up line". :mail:
7 Mar 2017 | 01:40
0 Likes
@sanctus4real, make I just dey look you. @denciebabe, tell me the condition.
7 Mar 2017 | 14:38
0 Likes
@Hormortiyor.. That u will bring one of ur sis to join in dat building of mansion #winks
7 Mar 2017 | 15:37
0 Likes
@denciebabe, hahahaha. Do I have?
7 Mar 2017 | 18:14
0 Likes
lol @denciebabe won't u b jealous to see me with her? @hormortiyor am a saint oooo..... @denciebabe I ve missed u ni
8 Mar 2017 | 16:28
0 Likes
Episode 4 When I got home I told my brother all that happened, he blamed me that I shouldn't have said that girlfriend stuffed; ‘moreover it's my first time’ *He told me I should keep trying, that there's no harm in trying. *That I should keep persuading her, so he later gave me another format. Luckily for me, Mary, is a type of a girl who comes early which was a great opportunity for me. I approached her many types, each time I confronts her she will definitely leaves my sight, that doesn't dragged my foot back. It was on 11: 23a.m. when I saw Mary standing at my class door asking me to come. There was a lot of noise when they noticed her some were not happy to see her while some were saying annoying words Immediately I stood my class mates marveled I walked to her but was happy when she surprised me with her positive words. Mary : do you truly mean all you have been saying? Me : (I flashed my killing smile) yes I truly meant all I have been saying, I truly love you. Mary : can you promise me something? Me : anything just say it. Mary : promise me you won't break my heart? Me : I promise, have my word. Mary : I will be your girlfriend. Me : (come see tears of joy rolling down from my eyes) We hugged and retired to our various classes and promise to go home together. My class mates marveled especially Peter who mocked me previously, my class mates were desperated to know how I won her heart but I declined them. I and Mary went home together since that day Ss3 never disrespect my movement, they hail me each time I cross their paths. Our love grow so strong in the extended that all the Teachers and students envy us due to our closeness we do things together my parents know her, her brother who came with her that very day was the one she was living with also know about me. Peter never called me names, humiliation and verse versa has gone he believed in me, he asked almost all the time how I possibly succeeded in winning her but i smiled to him. Even some Ss3 and other students from different classes always seek for my advice and some words how to woo a girl thanks to my brother who gave a directed source now am the chairman overall in terms of wooing girls in my school. Second team in class five, Ss3 were preparing for their WAEC while we are also preparing to take position from them, after a lot of processes being done for the position we'll went for interview in staff room for the selection of prefects, nevertheless we'll did our best. It was on Friday when the principal summoned all the students and teachers to a hall, it was a surprised for all of us when they announced the gathering is the pronunciation of the prefects fortunately for me I was called out as a chapel prefect. After shaking hands with the principal and my followed prefects Mary Swiftly and joyfully ran and hugged me so tight in the present of three hundred students both junior and senior students. We kissed for liked 15 seconds. Teachers and students marveled seeing that surprised package especially Madam Grace who never believed in love but was abashed, Mr Njoku (principal) asked the students to emulate our loved and caring but we should abstain from adultery and fornication. Mary was much excited than I do she insisted we celebrated it I didn't desisted her request we celebrated it in my room which later end with sex. It was the first day I had sex in my life and also her if I knew she was a virgin I wouldn't have tried having a sex with her. When I asked her how possible could a pretty lady like her been a virgin she said she hasn't giving any man a chance to come near her, talk less of coming to is life, I was must happy. ======To be continued=====
9 Mar 2017 | 08:48
0 Likes
[b] Episode 4 is here o!!![/b] @coolval22 @jeramovich @pizzaro @promzy @tenniebenson @khola46 @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @light1259 @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @ritagold @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @evanz @itzshaxee @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t- dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @lollybabe1 @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @geeadore @tiffany1 @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @kniphemi @emmanesth @horpheyehmy @valking1 @pweety @kpumpy @justify @maurice @jummy @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kedike @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @azeeco @temmymofrosh @sandra @sandy @hollar @kaysmart22 @cherryserah @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @oyindamola @dhemilade1 @mature @franklin @kolababs @smilie @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kingsengine @kristen @aaron @ruth @romancelord @john @itzshaxee @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @stanny39 @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele @jeddy @sonshine @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm- vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @firstladyontop @softie @obaby @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @saraya @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @ofandave007 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c- roderick @cookey @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @mhizzthessy @millz @bishops10 @kreepyink @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @inemeka @abevica @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @detector @pweetyfizzy @dgreat @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @prestigiousfirstlady @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @thosiano @peterox @iamsmv @adegunle3gmail- com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @zephyr @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @ele1 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @cizzle @omoniyiola @inifek @nheemot @deejaygrin @hitiswell @fynboy @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo- com @oshio @shikoleen @queencoded @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @hayzedefoe @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @noskid @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @onyinyessica @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @olalekana69 @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail- com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail- com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @royzeray @oluwatosin @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail- com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @elijezy @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo- com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @yusingkey @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @dahappyone1 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @dublhind @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @adeyemi @desmoddan @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @homstrung @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi- bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @ocmicke @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @hauwa @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @kwadwoguyguy @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo- com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr- fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @sunny @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @jacy @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @tommie @danco4real @dbramo @osaka @delpiero @idrowest @omolara @motunrijoy25 @jpresh88 @considerobah @oliviacute @sabinto @miztr- fabulous @okoro @itzshane @adesam34 @olufemi629 @legionkrissb @iykemontero123 @ladyt @blissymo2 @side2side @cutietomisin @lordebusko @olafunke @tennyola @mc-dowell @beauty01 @radiance @mavchamp @donchinekx @ositajustin @temmytope1 @misixgift1 @adrino26 @dangerkelv @princeocity @diamora @temmy @annie01 @anitabaker9090 @robidon @oju34 @olumlam @irepjoecute @niceoneofficial @gentlestar @feyisayo @prince111coolva22- com @michael @preciouschild @hardey1296 @don-funtie @chrisgold @cool-blessed @mathiasademolarharno @sirtims @kingin55 @oma @shaklef @bhorllhyqueen @jovitaej @evergreen @jummybabe @excellentsmart @dennis100 @peacechinaza93 @djlewiss @tiana @harkeem1 @damon @sirdx @adetolaadejoke @aerofist @herdeyshine @whiteangel95 @tluv @olushegzy @timothy @dapada80 @itzsmart-don @kachiska @lexxxino @sassyqueen2 @kaka @eddyebere @adetolaadejoke @3plex @mardiyahabdulkadirgma @gift- hmussagmail- com @okoro @dbramo @dinosquad @jaytb @denciebabe @abbie @harkeem1 @smartzy @hoyeenholar1 @gwendolen @captainspoonz @abbiehenrie @guddie @bryten50 @sommyangel @tennyola @e4ma @1mikipat @thahyzee @bryten50 @johnoscar @hoelhay @damariseze @pixzybee @oneal32 @ocmickey @wyse-one @juxtapose @beauty74 @hoelhay @aminco @charisossai @sanctus4real @homotharyor @kinkie @preciouschild @borwerleh @hapheezco @osaka @gunaz @blixin @nanadeeva @succextemmy1234 @toochi @kachiska @lexxxino @shadow101 @abbie @1mimibabe @olumlam @oyesco48 @ademola @Alloy @hoyeenholar1 @tommie @dijose10 @iceprince3143 @sirtims @coolbaby @jenny123 (Murshan) @eddyebere @hardeybaz @daniel caligiuri @yemitefestus. @queennie @raregem @Toochukwu
9 Mar 2017 | 08:50
0 Likes
wow. congrats ooo
9 Mar 2017 | 12:09
0 Likes
hmmm just passing
9 Mar 2017 | 12:33
0 Likes
you do well
9 Mar 2017 | 12:37
0 Likes
@abius pls check your profile
9 Mar 2017 | 12:41
0 Likes
Don't break her heart oh.
9 Mar 2017 | 14:01
0 Likes
Interesting
9 Mar 2017 | 15:29
0 Likes
I just hope your relationship last
10 Mar 2017 | 00:33
0 Likes
loving this.... keep d ball rolling.
10 Mar 2017 | 03:27
0 Likes
over here guys @froshberry-2 nd @willingyung shey u dey see dz
10 Mar 2017 | 03:28
0 Likes
Finally.... Hope it lasts oooo
10 Mar 2017 | 12:31
0 Likes
Yeah o! @dbramo
10 Mar 2017 | 17:37
0 Likes
Episode 5 The love between I and Mary grew strong like Romeo and Juliet, each time we are together people get jealous of our relationship. Sometimes people used us as an example to married people, my mummy likes everything she does likewise my father and my siblings. Brother Jude is Mary elder brother who is hard working anytime he is in night swift he will called me to stay with Mary I wouldn't deliberate in doing that. Brother Jude is a cordial and amiable young man at his early 30 and his single, it unfortunate Mary's mother died after giving birth to her, may her soul rest in peace, I was really touched when uncle Jude narrated the touched story to me. It was on Friday when I went to check on her (Mary) I got inside and found brother Jude sitting on a couch holding remote on his right hand watching football highlight. Me : Good afternoon bro Jude. Bro Jude : afternoon Light, how are you? Me : am fine sir. Bro Jude : have a seat.(pointed at his opposite) I sat down gently while facing the Television lackadaisically. Me : bro Jude where is Mary? Bro Jude : she went to get foodstuffs. Me : okay, has it been long? Bro Jude : not really just a few minutes ago. Me : OK. 15 minutes watching bro Jude reduced the volume of the television set. Bro Jude : (coughed) you see Mary is the only female we have, she's precious to me anything that touches her touches me too, don't break her heart and don't do anything funny. Am impressed how you guys loved yourselves keep it going. Me : I loved her and I promised not to break her heart. Bro Jude : fine, make sure you don't break her heart. So what is your football club? Me : Barcelona FC. Bro Jude : nice. Just a few minutes of discussion Mary walked in holding a black nylon that contains foodstuffs. She was happy to see me and I was also delighted we went to kitchen together after we were done preparing a special delicious soup we'll ate together at dining table. Mary called me with her brother's phone anytime his brother was at home I also called her with my brother's phone, then, phone was expensive we couldn't afford it. At the end of second term we were giving the best couple award, Peter hugged me and some others. =====To be continued=====
15 Mar 2017 | 05:38
0 Likes
[b] Episode 5 is here o!!![/b] @jeramovich @pizzaro @promzy @tenniebenson @khola46 @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @light1259 @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @ritagold @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @evanz @itzshaxee @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t- dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @lollybabe1 @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @geeadore @tiffany1 @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @kniphemi @emmanesth @horpheyehmy @valking1 @pweety @kpumpy @justify @maurice @jummy @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kedike @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @azeeco @temmymofrosh @sandra @sandy @hollar @kaysmart22 @cherryserah @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @oyindamola @dhemilade1 @mature @franklin @kolababs @smilie @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kingsengine @kristen @aaron @ruth @romancelord @john @itzshaxee @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @stanny39 @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele @jeddy @sonshine @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm- vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @firstladyontop @softie @obaby @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @saraya @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @ofandave007 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c- roderick @cookey @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @mhizzthessy @millz @bishops10 @kreepyink @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @inemeka @abevica @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @detector @pweetyfizzy @dgreat @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @prestigiousfirstlady @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @thosiano @peterox @iamsmv @adegunle3gmail- com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @zephyr @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @ele1 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @cizzle @omoniyiola @inifek @nheemot @deejaygrin @hitiswell @fynboy @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo- com @oshio @shikoleen @queencoded @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @hayzedefoe @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @noskid @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @onyinyessica @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @olalekana69 @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail- com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail- com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @royzeray @oluwatosin @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail- com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @elijezy @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo- com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @yusingkey @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @dahappyone1 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @dublhind @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @adeyemi @desmoddan @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @homstrung @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi- bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @ocmicke @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @hauwa @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @kwadwoguyguy @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo- com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr- fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @sunny @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @jacy @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @tommie @danco4real @dbramo @osaka @delpiero @idrowest @omolara @motunrijoy25 @jpresh88 @considerobah @oliviacute @sabinto @miztr- fabulous @okoro @itzshane @adesam34 @olufemi629 @legionkrissb @iykemontero123 @ladyt @blissymo2 @side2side @cutietomisin @lordebusko @olafunke @tennyola @mc-dowell @beauty01 @radiance @mavchamp @donchinekx @ositajustin @temmytope1 @misixgift1 @adrino26 @dangerkelv @princeocity @diamora @temmy @annie01 @anitabaker9090 @robidon @oju34 @olumlam @irepjoecute @niceoneofficial @gentlestar @feyisayo @prince111coolva22- com @michael @preciouschild @hardey1296 @don-funtie @chrisgold @cool-blessed @mathiasademolarharno @sirtims @kingin55 @oma @shaklef @bhorllhyqueen @jovitaej @evergreen @jummybabe @excellentsmart @dennis100 @peacechinaza93 @djlewiss @tiana @harkeem1 @damon @sirdx @adetolaadejoke @aerofist @herdeyshine @whiteangel95 @tluv @olushegzy @timothy @dapada80 @itzsmart-don @kachiska @lexxxino @sassyqueen2 @kaka @eddyebere @adetolaadejoke @3plex @mardiyahabdulkadirgma @gift- hmussagmail- com @okoro @dbramo @dinosquad @jaytb @denciebabe @abbie @harkeem1 @smartzy @hoyeenholar1 @gwendolen @captainspoonz @abbiehenrie @guddie @bryten50 @sommyangel @tennyola @e4ma @1mikipat @thahyzee @bryten50 @johnoscar @hoelhay @damariseze @pixzybee @oneal32 @ocmickey @wyse-one @juxtapose @beauty74 @hoelhay @aminco @charisossai @sanctus4real @homotharyor @kinkie @preciouschild @borwerleh @hapheezco @osaka @gunaz @blixin @nanadeeva @succextemmy1234 @toochi @kachiska @lexxxino @shadow101 @abbie @1mimibabe @olumlam @oyesco48 @ademola @Alloy @hoyeenholar1 @tommie @dijose10 @iceprince3143 @sirtims @coolbaby @jenny123 (Murshan) @eddyebere @hardeybaz @daniel caligiuri @yemitefestus @queennie @raregem @Toochukwu
15 Mar 2017 | 05:40
0 Likes
For this our naija na im this kind thing dey happen? Anyway sha its fiction.
15 Mar 2017 | 07:59
0 Likes
Hope you won't break her heart
15 Mar 2017 | 10:04
0 Likes
still observing
15 Mar 2017 | 10:57
0 Likes
following
15 Mar 2017 | 11:56
0 Likes
dis ur story dey enter my brain
15 Mar 2017 | 15:21
0 Likes
Lol.... Best couple award
15 Mar 2017 | 16:15
0 Likes
I just hope nothing will tear you two apart
15 Mar 2017 | 22:16
0 Likes
keep d Ball rolling
16 Mar 2017 | 03:44
0 Likes
Next
16 Mar 2017 | 09:03
0 Likes
Next plz
16 Mar 2017 | 16:18
0 Likes
Episode 6 Following people's characteristics or pattern of life may end you in regretting in life always wait for your own time because God's time is the best, today maybe my turn while tomorrow is yours. Some of my class mates engaged in wooing girls so as to emulate us but it unfortunate their relationship lasted only a month or probably some days. Some of my school teachers likes me due to my reputation, character and my affairs, especially Miss Precious who always asked me to come to is house each time we crossed each paths. Miss Precious is my biology teacher. I and Peter were busy discussing football issue when a junior students took a permission and walked to us, he said that Miss Precious sent for me, it's urgent that I should see her quickly. What could have happened?, while such urgent call?. My heart was beating heavily in a way that I always lost my walking steps, I reached at Miss Precious office I stood for some minutes before I boldly walked in. Me : good morning ma! Miss Precious : good morning Light. Me : ma you sent for me ? Miss Precious : yes, have a seat. I sat down feeling uncomfortable. Miss Precious : why have you refused to come to my house? Me : nothing ma, just that has been busy. Miss Precious : what about this coming Saturday will you also be busy? Me : to be honest I can't tell. Miss Precious : (feeling livid) make sure you make a chance because I all being waiting for you, also don't mess up with me this time(she frowned her face) you can go. As I stood to go she handed me a piece of paper that contains her address, how on earth can a young lad in my status visit a high class woman, oh my God I never thought about this circumspect. I decided not to invited anyone in my present knot after some days of thinking, I made my mind to visit her. Saturday arrived fast I lied to my mother and my elder brother that I want to visit my friend Peter, they didn't declined my offered I was much happy. Before 8a.m. had already arrived at Miss Precious street with the address she gave to me, it wasn't had for my to recognized, I got to a beautiful duplex with a beautiful flowers I pushed the gate in and was surprised to see different types of cars, Miss Precious is damn rich, but why does she insisted I should visit her? What does she want from me?, I was lost in thought till I remembered have been standing for some minutes. I pressed a bell at the front of her door, it rang twins when she came out she was so excited to see me, she hugged me and ushered me in, her sitting room was resplendent and stunning all her decoration were wonderfully made all are in whitish. I sat down surveying all over the room, she walked in with a mini skirt looking romantic. Miss Precious : food is ready hope you are feeling comfortable? Me : yes ma, but ma are you the only person living here? Miss Precious : please the food is getting cold, I will answer your question when we get there. Both of us sat down after praying which she did we started eating,( a Fred rice and chicken ) she is good in cooking, i was enjoying the food when I remembered she haven't answered my previous question. Me : ma, you haven't answered my question. Miss Precious : (smiling) that's true have forgotten totally. Me : okay ma, it will be my pleasure to know. Miss Precious : I stay alone for now my husband is in state since four months for a business and my two kids are in boarding school. Me : hmmmm, aren't you feeling numb? Miss Precious : you see that the issue, I always feel lonely. Me : i wonder how you coped everyday. Miss Precious: it has not been easy. Me : maybe you should look for a maid that will always be talking to you. Miss Precious : I don't like maid moreover that can't stop the numbness. Me : at least it will reduced the amount of numbness you experienced everyday. I wasn't concentrating anymore I was feeling dizzy and I told her am seriously feeling asleep she wasn't saying anything concerning the issue I slept off I woke up feeling somehow, a wall clock been placed positive my direction I glimpsed at it, its 2:45p.m. oh my God! I shouted in frustration then sleep vanished. =====To be continued=====
17 Mar 2017 | 09:17
0 Likes
Uh-huh... She drugged you
17 Mar 2017 | 10:17
0 Likes
Sleeping pills
17 Mar 2017 | 11:17
0 Likes
drug I guess
17 Mar 2017 | 15:16
0 Likes
that woman no dey shame
17 Mar 2017 | 15:19
0 Likes
did she drugged you
17 Mar 2017 | 18:17
0 Likes
am very sure she drugged you
17 Mar 2017 | 19:07
0 Likes
I tink she has fucked u
17 Mar 2017 | 19:40
0 Likes
Mrs precious
17 Mar 2017 | 20:28
0 Likes
sorry guy... I hope mizz precious never made any bad attempt on u
17 Mar 2017 | 23:13
0 Likes
She drugged you
17 Mar 2017 | 23:57
0 Likes
thanks fr d beep @light1259
18 Mar 2017 | 03:12
0 Likes
what beep? @Gwendolen
18 Mar 2017 | 11:04
0 Likes
Next plz!
18 Mar 2017 | 17:45
0 Likes
Episode 7 What a fatuous manner, had been covered like a baby with a bed sheet why?*I asked bursts fully* What is wrong, I jumped up but was marveled when I saw myself nicked while sperm been spreads on my body, oh my God, this can't be true, have betrayed Mary what have I done to myself. This is nefarious, why! Why !! Why!!!..I cried petulantly.. Am in state of weeping when she crawling walked in, wearing a stringy paint only holding two glass of cup that contains a yellowish juice. Miss Precious : what happened? Why are you crying. I was mute, this is enormous of me, I developed a hatred immediately she laid her hand on me, why did she implicit and indulged in this severe acts. Miss Precious : please talk to me. Me (looked furious) what happened when I was asleep? Miss Precious : oh, is just a fun and I must confessed to you, you have a big dick have been looking for, for many years. Me : please ma, I hate frivolous. Miss Precious : baby I loved you. Me : don't call me baby am not your baby. I rose up, picked my clothes wore it and walked away she was busy begging me with her devilishly sweet words. I got home feeling oppressed it really unexpected moment when i found Mary sitting out stand looking worried, I thought for some seconds on what to do to avoid been hugged because if she possibly do she all noticed I had sex and I will definitely be doomed. What will I do now, had It been i knew I would have taken a bath, what should I do o!,(looking frustrated) I said desperately, immediately nothing reasonable to say comes I hid at a container opposite our building for some minutes without her notice. I hid thinking on a solution to my mess but it's unfortunately all my thoughts are not as strong to cover my mess. Just then I saw my younger brother coming back from wherever he went, I was excited, he has saved me and also taken away the relief. Kachi: what are you doing here and why are you hiding? Me : reduce your voice, I we explain all that happened, just do me a favour. Kachi : what favour? By the way Mary has been at home since 9 o' clock. Me : that's the main reason I need your favour, please tell Mary to go inside? Kachi : why should I do that and I can't just go and tell her to go inside just like that without a tangible reason. Me : okay! Just tell her, that she should go inside that I we not like to see her in such condition and you aren't happy seeing her in such mood I think she can buy your story, don't you think so? Kachi : I think so but what if she refuse Me : use your head!(I demonstrated by pointing at my head annoyingly). After you succeeded in polling her in bring me a bucket of water, soap and sponge. He nodded and left, I was happy when Mary walked in. =====To be continued=====
22 Mar 2017 | 06:16
0 Likes
[b] Episode 7 is here o!!![/b] @jeramovich @pizzaro @promzy @tenniebenson @khola46 @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @light1259 @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @ritagold @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @evanz @itzshaxee @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t- dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @lollybabe1 @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @geeadore @tiffany1 @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @kniphemi @emmanesth @horpheyehmy @valking1 @pweety @kpumpy @justify @maurice @jummy @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kedike @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @azeeco @temmymofrosh @sandra @sandy @hollar @kaysmart22 @cherryserah @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @oyindamola @dhemilade1 @mature @franklin @kolababs @smilie @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kingsengine @kristen @aaron @ruth @romancelord @john @itzshaxee @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @stanny39 @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele @jeddy @sonshine @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm- vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @firstladyontop @softie @obaby @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @saraya @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @ofandave007 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c- roderick @cookey @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @mhizzthessy @millz @bishops10 @kreepyink @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @inemeka @abevica @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @detector @pweetyfizzy @dgreat @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @prestigiousfirstlady @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @thosiano @peterox @iamsmv @adegunle3gmail- com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @zephyr @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @ele1 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @cizzle @omoniyiola @inifek @nheemot @deejaygrin @hitiswell @fynboy @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo- com @oshio @shikoleen @queencoded @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @hayzedefoe @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @noskid @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @onyinyessica @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @olalekana69 @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail- com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail- com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @royzeray @oluwatosin @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail- com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @elijezy @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo- com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @yusingkey @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @dahappyone1 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @dublhind @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @adeyemi @desmoddan @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @homstrung @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi- bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @ocmicke @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @hauwa @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @kwadwoguyguy @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo- com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr- fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @sunny @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @jacy @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @tommie @danco4real @dbramo @osaka @delpiero @idrowest @omolara @motunrijoy25 @jpresh88 @considerobah @oliviacute @sabinto @miztr- fabulous @okoro @itzshane @adesam34 @olufemi629 @legionkrissb @iykemontero123 @ladyt @blissymo2 @side2side @cutietomisin @lordebusko @olafunke @tennyola @mc-dowell @beauty01 @radiance @mavchamp @donchinekx @ositajustin @temmytope1 @misixgift1 @adrino26 @dangerkelv @princeocity @diamora @temmy @annie01 @anitabaker9090 @robidon @oju34 @olumlam @irepjoecute @niceoneofficial @gentlestar @feyisayo @prince111coolva22- com @michael @preciouschild @hardey1296 @don-funtie @chrisgold @cool-blessed @mathiasademolarharno @sirtims @kingin55 @oma @shaklef @bhorllhyqueen @jovitaej @evergreen @jummybabe @excellentsmart @dennis100 @peacechinaza93 @djlewiss @tiana @harkeem1 @damon @sirdx @adetolaadejoke @aerofist @herdeyshine @whiteangel95 @tluv @olushegzy @timothy @dapada80 @itzsmart-don @kachiska @lexxxino @sassyqueen2 @kaka @eddyebere @adetolaadejoke @3plex @mardiyahabdulkadirgma @gift- hmussagmail- com @okoro @dbramo @dinosquad @jaytb @denciebabe @abbie @harkeem1 @smartzy @hoyeenholar1 @gwendolen @captainspoonz @abbiehenrie @guddie @bryten50 @sommyangel @tennyola @e4ma @1mikipat @thahyzee @bryten50 @johnoscar @hoelhay @damariseze @pixzybee @oneal32 @ocmickey @wyse-one @juxtapose @beauty74 @hoelhay @aminco @charisossai @sanctus4real @homotharyor @kinkie @preciouschild @borwerleh @hapheezco @osaka @gunaz @blixin @nanadeeva @succextemmy1234 @toochi @kachiska @lexxxino @shadow101 @abbie @1mimibabe @olumlam @oyesco48 @ademola @Alloy @hoyeenholar1 @tommie @dijose10 @iceprince3143 @sirtims @coolbaby @jenny123 (Murshan) @eddyebere @hardeybaz @daniel caligiuri @yemitefestus @queennie @raregem @Toochukwu
22 Mar 2017 | 06:22
0 Likes
This miss precious is a fool... Well, I feel you should try telling Mary coz she might later know her self
22 Mar 2017 | 06:51
0 Likes
next please
22 Mar 2017 | 09:47
0 Likes
why will miss precious do that
22 Mar 2017 | 10:19
0 Likes
Hmmm next!
22 Mar 2017 | 13:29
0 Likes
Stupid teacher drugged his student because of sex
22 Mar 2017 | 13:41
0 Likes
hmmmmm
22 Mar 2017 | 17:14
0 Likes
Miss precious u pass ur boundry
22 Mar 2017 | 17:19
0 Likes
I knew that teacher was up to no good
22 Mar 2017 | 23:27
0 Likes
Miss precious wat will u gain from dat, @victoriouschild pls whenever my name is been mentioned in d general list or whenever dere z a new story, I don't normally c d notification, maybe u can help me
23 Mar 2017 | 08:11
0 Likes
@Vickyola even me too I don't get the notification Just go to your wall nd click on "my mentions" you will see all the notifications there
23 Mar 2017 | 14:12
0 Likes
Episode 8 My brother did his work well I took my bath without Mary's noticed she wasn't happy when I walked in but after my lied and fabricated story she hugged me (I wasn't happy because I lied to her) Our relationship was as strong as heavy metal while our love keep growing strong day by day. I moved to ss3 while she was also moved in to ss2, one day I went to school and found out that Mary wasn't in school I was confused and brouhaha I asked her class mates about her but none gave a good answer, I was sad that makes me sedated, immediately the school was over I ran to is house when I got to is house I found out that their room was locked I was puzzled, I asked some of their neighbors around but none knows their way about, it paralysed and weakened my mind, I left the their environment unhappy, a thought of many things ran into my mind. So, I Swiftly ran home, luckily for me I found my elder brother sitting in the sitting room I told him everything while he told me to call her brother with his phone immediately, hastily, I took up his phone, i dial her brothers number several but was switched off, I almost fainted. Her departure really caused me death, that memorable day, it was hell for me, I laid on my foam weeping hopelessly when the news got to my mother she walked in seeing me in a pitied condition she was distraughtly. She will be back I believed. She slowly said. “when? When? (I coughed while shaking with a bedsheets being covered all over my body exposing only my head).I said... Soon I believed. She replied, soon it been five days now her brothers phone number has be unreachable I think is high time I kill myself I evidently replied. Stop this nonsense you are vomiting, do you want to kill your self because of a girl who is out there enjoying her self, no go ahead and kill yourself fool she bleakly barked the door behind her and left. All I think was Mary, the only picture that displayed and appeared on my face was Mary, she is the only one that i seen in my dream. I stayed weeks before getting myself. It was on Thursday afternoon, we all were jesting in the sitting room when my father joyfully danced in, we'll were surprised to see him in the dancing mood because he hardly does that, ‘what could be the secret behind this extreme cheerfulness. I spontaneously stayed calmed. Thus, he threw a letter to my mummy anxiously we'll peeped in. “he has gotten a job” in a capital state I wasn't happy because we are leaving our resident to another resident. So, when my daddy has successfully gotten a comfortable place we'll moved in(capital state, leaving our old residents) That's how I missed Mary and lost contact with her, since that very day her brothers line has be switched off. =====To be continued=====
25 Mar 2017 | 02:12
0 Likes
[b] Episode 8 is here o!!![/b] @jeramovich @pizzaro @promzy @tenniebenson @khola46 @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @light1259 @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @ritagold @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @evanz @itzshaxee @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t- dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @lollybabe1 @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @geeadore @tiffany1 @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @kniphemi @emmanesth @horpheyehmy @valking1 @pweety @kpumpy @justify @maurice @jummy @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kedike @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @azeeco @temmymofrosh @sandra @sandy @hollar @kaysmart22 @cherryserah @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @oyindamola @dhemilade1 @mature @franklin @kolababs @smilie @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kingsengine @kristen @aaron @ruth @romancelord @john @itzshaxee @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @stanny39 @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele @jeddy @sonshine @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm- vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @firstladyontop @softie @obaby @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @saraya @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @ofandave007 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c- roderick @cookey @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @mhizzthessy @millz @bishops10 @kreepyink @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @inemeka @abevica @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @detector @pweetyfizzy @dgreat @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @prestigiousfirstlady @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @thosiano @peterox @iamsmv @adegunle3gmail- com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @zephyr @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @ele1 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @cizzle @omoniyiola @inifek @nheemot @deejaygrin @hitiswell @fynboy @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo- com @oshio @shikoleen @queencoded @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @hayzedefoe @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @noskid @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @onyinyessica @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @olalekana69 @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail- com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail- com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @royzeray @oluwatosin @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail- com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @elijezy @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo- com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @yusingkey @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @dahappyone1 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @dublhind @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @adeyemi @desmoddan @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @homstrung @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi- bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @ocmicke @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @hauwa @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @kwadwoguyguy @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo- com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr- fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @sunny @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @jacy @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @tommie @danco4real @dbramo @osaka @delpiero @idrowest @omolara @motunrijoy25 @jpresh88 @considerobah @oliviacute @sabinto @miztr- fabulous @okoro @itzshane @adesam34 @olufemi629 @legionkrissb @iykemontero123 @ladyt @blissymo2 @side2side @cutietomisin @lordebusko @olafunke @tennyola @mc-dowell @beauty01 @radiance @mavchamp @donchinekx @ositajustin @temmytope1 @misixgift1 @adrino26 @dangerkelv @princeocity @diamora @temmy @annie01 @anitabaker9090 @robidon @oju34 @olumlam @irepjoecute @niceoneofficial @gentlestar @feyisayo @prince111coolva22- com @michael @preciouschild @hardey1296 @don-funtie @chrisgold @cool-blessed @mathiasademolarharno @sirtims @kingin55 @oma @shaklef @bhorllhyqueen @jovitaej @evergreen @jummybabe @excellentsmart @dennis100 @peacechinaza93 @djlewiss @tiana @harkeem1 @damon @sirdx @adetolaadejoke @aerofist @herdeyshine @whiteangel95 @tluv @olushegzy @timothy @dapada80 @itzsmart-don @kachiska @lexxxino @sassyqueen2 @kaka @eddyebere @adetolaadejoke @3plex @mardiyahabdulkadirgma @gift- hmussagmail- com @okoro @dbramo @dinosquad @jaytb @denciebabe @abbie @harkeem1 @smartzy @hoyeenholar1 @gwendolen @captainspoonz @abbiehenrie @guddie @bryten50 @sommyangel @tennyola @e4ma @1mikipat @thahyzee @bryten50 @johnoscar @hoelhay @damariseze @pixzybee @oneal32 @ocmickey @wyse-one @juxtapose @beauty74 @hoelhay @aminco @charisossai @sanctus4real @homotharyor @kinkie @preciouschild @borwerleh @hapheezco @osaka @gunaz @blixin @nanadeeva @succextemmy1234 @toochi @kachiska @lexxxino @shadow101 @abbie @1mimibabe @olumlam @oyesco48 @ademola @Alloy @hoyeenholar1 @tommie @dijose10 @iceprince3143 @sirtims @coolbaby @jenny123 (Murshan) @eddyebere @hardeybaz @daniel caligiuri @yemitefestus @queennie @raregem @Toochukwu @priceless
25 Mar 2017 | 02:13
0 Likes
What could have happened to Mary na
25 Mar 2017 | 03:35
0 Likes
hmmm well ride on bro @light1259 I dey ur back my sunshine @denciebabe I believe we won't lose each other contact like dis cos it hurt nd it can kill.
25 Mar 2017 | 06:05
0 Likes
What happened to Mary
25 Mar 2017 | 07:06
0 Likes
Nothing to type.
25 Mar 2017 | 07:23
0 Likes
sorry guy.. what is meant to be will surely be... I hope u guys find each other ASAP
25 Mar 2017 | 11:53
0 Likes
Episode 9 My dad got a job as an accountant since many years he never have a good job, it was incredible to people who seemed he we die suffering. The new environment was comfortable and cool, though, I find no joy each time the memory of Mary flashed on my mind. I registered for WAEC in one public school and decided not to attended it until exams reached, extra moral class helped me a lot to excel through, though I didn't go regularly because I believed in studying by myself. When exams started I did my best and leave the rest to God Almighty. My brother assured me that I will pass after I briefed him how I wrote. The result came out and I passed I was so excited and sedated immediately I remembered Mary wasn't there to celebrate with me. Have told you several to forget about this girl and face your future you are a man for Christ sake, my elder will always says each time he find me in moody or ruminated. Have been trying but it hasn't been easy for me. Maybe the girl bewitched you, he said. How could you said such a thing mind you Mary I know is not a witch... I attacked. How long have you know her? You see girls can never be trusted, ( he frowned) who knows she might be in a male house enjoying the fullest of life and you are here dying because of her better woke up before you run mad. He persistently said. Immediately he was done I left his presence and walked to my room, but the worst part of it was the ruminant words of his, kept repeating audibly, what if all he said previously is nothing but the truth what will be my justification my mind puked. No, I don't accepted false proclamation I replied thoughtfully. After that day I decided to focus and wiped away her from my mind, another year making it 5months Mary left I registered for jamb and wrote it I was watching a program on NTA on Tuesday politely when they pulsed the program and announced that jamb results are out we should checked it at computer center nearest to us, happily I jumped up and started exhibiting some boisterous act. The next day I checked it and scored well, thought am very optimistic, I was exuberantly, yeah, because is not easy to pass, I was admitted into unilag to read accounting. I left home very early to get to Lagos early, I took a lorry before 4:35m.p. am ready in Lagos, the next day being Monday, lectures will commence, I got to school first time in my life I saw different classes of girls both beautiful and ugly, boys in their different staggs both burly, in fact in different sizes and shaped. =====To be continued=====
27 Mar 2017 | 10:50
0 Likes
@adiatu22 @toochukwu @cred @promzy @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @hardeymorlah @jack @evanz @itzshaxee @sheegokeys @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t-dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @jerrie @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @calebdanny @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @justify @maurice @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @temmymofrosh @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @dhemilade1 @franklin @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kristen @aaron @tiffany1 @romancelord @john @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele1 @chilovely @jeddy @mackabsolute @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm-vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @softie @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c-roderick @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @dangerkelv @mhizzthessy @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @oyesco48 @inemeka @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @dgreat @sexy2017 @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @peterox @adegunle3gmail-com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @omoniyiola @inifek @deejaygrin @hitiswell @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo-com @oshio @shikoleen @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail-com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail-com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail-com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo-com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @light1259 @adeyemi @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @redlabel @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi-bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo-com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr-fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @robidon
27 Mar 2017 | 10:51
0 Likes
include my name 4 register (@lelecuzzy)
27 Mar 2017 | 12:45
0 Likes
next
27 Mar 2017 | 13:09
0 Likes
ok
27 Mar 2017 | 13:22
0 Likes
just now and you have started noticing babes. next please
27 Mar 2017 | 13:52
0 Likes
Lost
27 Mar 2017 | 14:03
0 Likes
Ride on..
27 Mar 2017 | 17:46
0 Likes
Ride on
27 Mar 2017 | 19:37
0 Likes
You might find someone else there
28 Mar 2017 | 01:23
0 Likes
Nice one bro....u hav nt been including me in ur register in any of ur story...why?
28 Mar 2017 | 07:20
0 Likes
ride on,
28 Mar 2017 | 08:11
0 Likes
noted @nanizzyfbaby sorry for that
28 Mar 2017 | 09:35
0 Likes
Episode 10 I wondered when people said that university is another world I thought they were joking, different kind of cultures, ethnics group, dressing etc, I was busy glimpsing at the environment eventually I recalled i had spent more than 15 minutes surveying, I started walking fast but the most funny of it was that I don't know were I was heading to. After moving around looking for accounting department I decided to ask someone, I saw a guy coming at my front . Me : hello am Light please am looking for accounting department.. Michael : am Michael am also looking for accounting department too. Me : oh, my God, so let look for it together. We searched for accounting department until we were able to found it, we got to our Hall surprisingly lecture have started, we took permission and walked in . We sat down together after lecture that day, I and Michael went home together that's how we became friend automatically. Two weeks later I and Michael sat down in my room. Michael :Light?, aren't you seeing how those fair girls in our department have been looking at you? Me : what do you mean by looking at me, we all have eyes to look so it free to look. Michael : is not that kind of looks I meant. Me : so what do you meant? Michael : even a learner will understand that those girls really likes you. Me : please I came here to study by the way I never noticed it. Michael : don't fall my hand o. One thing I disliked about Michael was is prurient character, he likes women too much. The next day I went to school without having in mind about Michael discovering, when the lecture was going on something tells me to turn around I did that without deliberating surprisedly I saw two girls looking at me smiling at the same time. I turned fast but couldn't concentrate any more, many things wondered in my mind. What does them wants from me? Am not too that handsome Is this a like or lust? After the lecture I stood beside our hall door when one of those girls suddenly and knowingly hits her leg on mine. Peace : am sorry for that, am Peace. Offering her hand. Me : am Light....before she could utter another word I left her presence without seeking for her permission. The girl was anarchy, she never believed want I did to her. Since that incident those girls kept throwing some annoying word each time we cross apart. So one day i was crossing when I over heard them calling me impotent, homosexual etc, it got me annoyed that I couldn't bear the insult I approached them subsequently. Me : I think no man have fucked both of you if so you guys wouldn't have being here talking any how. Ayodele : can you impregnate a woman as you are?..she laughed scornfully. Me : I don't blamed you. Ayodele : let give it a try if you wouldn't beg me. Both of them laughed hysterically. If they knew who I was they wouldn't have start producing such words. I deep my hand inside my bag and brought out a pen teared out a sheet of paper wrote my digits number and handed it to her to call me for the challenge. I left them and went home. ====To be continued=====
29 Mar 2017 | 09:56
0 Likes
@adiatu22 @toochukwu @cred @promzy @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @hardeymorlah @jack @evanz @itzshaxee @sheegokeys @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t-dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @jerrie @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @calebdanny @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @justify @maurice @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @temmymofrosh @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @dhemilade1 @franklin @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kristen @aaron @tiffany1 @romancelord @john @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele1 @chilovely @jeddy @mackabsolute @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm-vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @softie @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c-roderick @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @dangerkelv @mhizzthessy @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @oyesco48 @inemeka @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @dgreat @sexy2017 @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @peterox @adegunle3gmail-com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @omoniyiola @inifek @deejaygrin @hitiswell @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo-com @oshio @shikoleen @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail-com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail-com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail-com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo-com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @light1259 @adeyemi @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @redlabel @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi-bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo-com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr-fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @robidon @nanizzyfbaby
29 Mar 2017 | 09:58
0 Likes
why will u accept that kind of challenge they are just trying to get to you nothing else and you have fall for that silly you
29 Mar 2017 | 13:02
0 Likes
Following
29 Mar 2017 | 15:08
0 Likes
Game on light
29 Mar 2017 | 17:22
0 Likes
chair light1259 u fall my hand ooo hw could u fall so easily.
29 Mar 2017 | 17:24
0 Likes
You shouldn't have accepted that challenge
30 Mar 2017 | 02:09
0 Likes
dey av got you since you are too stubborn
30 Mar 2017 | 03:16
0 Likes
that's the opportunity they av been looking for
30 Mar 2017 | 03:28
0 Likes
Guy your grammar ooo
30 Mar 2017 | 06:39
0 Likes
at where? in case you found any mistake or error just correct it, that's how we learn @mimzora
30 Mar 2017 | 09:23
0 Likes
chai thos girls na something else
30 Mar 2017 | 11:01
0 Likes
Chai! Guy, u dn fall my hands...why hv u obliged so easily? This will nt end well ooo...it is a sin bro
30 Mar 2017 | 18:06
0 Likes
Episode 11 The next day been Saturday I was removing a cobwebs in my room when I got a call, I glanced at it and saw it has no name, I picked it up. Me : hello Caller : hi, is me Ayodele, can we see today? Me : oh, yes we can. Ayodele : then send me your address. Me : okay, I sent it to her and continue putting the room in order. 30 minutes later I was in my room reading a note when I heard a knock. Me : who is that? Is me Ayodele. I jumped up removed the note and opened the door for her, immediately I saw her Mary disappeared from my mind she looks hot and sexy. Me : you looks good. Ayodele : thank you, and you have a good apartment. Me : you called this good apartment. I ushered her a seat..I go fuck you today till you fainted I said in my mind. After she was done drinking the remaining cocoa I have, boldly and swiftly I pulled out her top deep my hand inside her bra started romancing her two oranges before she could recovered from what I did I locked my mouth to her mouth, i kissed her so long that she released her juice she ordered me to fuck her so hard that she might die if I refused to do so, I never listen to her sabi na me be impotent you go suffer today. I said in my mind giggling. I undressed her quickly while she was shaking vigorously I inserted my finger, I worked with my finger for some minutes, her moan was so loudly and she disheveled herself immediately I started eating her pussy after eating for like 12minutes I inserted my rod inside her pussy she shouted profusely, I never mind whether her moan has increased all in my mind is to show her what she haven't experienced in her entire life, I kept going in and out all she could uttered was shit! After injecting her for so long which i later discovered it definitely reached 2hours she collapsed on the process, her action really got me convulsion I thought she was a machine, I poured her some water covered her and slept off. When I woke up I couldn't find her I searched for her everywhere but she was no were to be found, on Monday I saw her and asked her why she left without telling me. So you planned to kill me abi? She added with Yoruba words. I bursted out laughing so loud I thought you said I will die so who won now. I replied. She called me pretender and left my presence ever since that day Ayodele and Grace never say something irritating to me again they mind their business and I focused on my studies. ====To be continued====
31 Mar 2017 | 02:47
0 Likes
@adiatu22 @toochukwu @cred @promzy @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @hardeymorlah @jack @evanz @itzshaxee @sheegokeys @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t-dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @jerrie @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @calebdanny @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @justify @maurice @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @temmymofrosh @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @dhemilade1 @franklin @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kristen @aaron @tiffany1 @romancelord @john @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele1 @chilovely @jeddy @mackabsolute @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm-vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @softie @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c-roderick @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @dangerkelv @mhizzthessy @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @oyesco48 @inemeka @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @dgreat @sexy2017 @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @peterox @adegunle3gmail-com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @omoniyiola @inifek @deejaygrin @hitiswell @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo-com @oshio @shikoleen @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail-com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail-com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail-com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo-com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @light1259 @adeyemi @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @redlabel @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi-bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo-com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr-fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @robidon come o!!!
31 Mar 2017 | 02:49
0 Likes
[IMG]https://fb-s-c-a.akamaihd.net/h-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/cp0/e15/q65/p480x480/17634390_1965932367026416_731799782160313090_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeFJVEwRmWqpdBhXMuRg5QGqyPY4i2Or1PkzSgSCpil-slMZYX9P0H5yUvwx4hycxPaoO3Xd2MOXGosQQf0BVNNX97JXF_-K0BHyRpcmjW0fgA&oh=22bf2e577bd05a9d4ac3b659d27e2893&oe=594EAD9A&__gda__=1498301780_6411203c560ae800e0e1a5bbed269154[/IMG]
31 Mar 2017 | 02:52
0 Likes
ride on
31 Mar 2017 | 03:32
0 Likes
Baddest guy
31 Mar 2017 | 17:15
0 Likes
So, mrs. Sandra taught you this.
31 Mar 2017 | 18:03
0 Likes
lol. yes o. @hormortiyor
31 Mar 2017 | 18:13
0 Likes
Owk na. No P.
31 Mar 2017 | 20:29
0 Likes
@victoriouschild this episode has not being seen in updated stories o. help me out.
1 Apr 2017 | 04:03
0 Likes
If the episode is not added to afternoon updates then I will add it for you
1 Apr 2017 | 04:20
0 Likes
okay! @victoriouschild thank u
1 Apr 2017 | 06:22
0 Likes
Episode 12 I never remember anything about Mary. I graduated with second class upper the same with Michael, the friendship between I and Michael was strong, after our NYSE I got a job from one big company as an accountant after working enthusiastically for six months I was promoted as a Senior accountant with official car and house. One day my mother called me. Mummy : now you have a good job that paid you well wouldn't you start a family? Me : Haba mama, am 27 years old nah, marrying now isn't too early? Mummy : Is better now you have a good job that can take good care of any girl or do you want me to bring one to you? Me : no mama, don't bother yourself I will think about it. Mummy : think about it fast o! Because I need to carry my grandson or daughter. When the call dropped I started thinking about all she said, is true I have a good job moreover am not in a relationship that I can start from it. One Monday I was preparing to go to work that early morning when my phone rang, I checked it and saw Michael callling. It been a while. Me : hello bro! Michael : not even a call. Me : work aren't easy as am talking to you now am about to go to work now. Michael : I understand, I we be getting married in a month time and you will be my best man. Me : wow, that nice, am happy for you. When I got to office I couldn't concentrate i was jumping from one thought to another, well is not too late i encouraged myself. Michael got married while i was his best men it obvious all through that day I felt abnormal. Am expecting you soon to get married so I can be your best man too. Michael said. Two weeks after Michael got married I went to ikeja city mall on Saturday to get food stuff for the coming week After picking the items I needed I went to the reception to pay off as I got there a young lady was standing backing me while paying her bill. I crossed her as to pay my bill when I crossed I looked at her. Is this not Mary? I said. It may or may not, let me give it a try I said worriedly. Mary? Immediately I called that name Mary she turned, I called her again Mary? She was busy mopping until she was able to recognized me. Mary : Light oh my God. Me : (happily) Mary is this you Mary : yes o. Without minding the crowd we hugged ourselves so tight, I paid my bill and left the reception with her. Me : i can't believe I will see you one day. Mary : it seems like a dream to me also, am so happy seeing you. Me : likewise me, let go inside my car I pointed at my car. Mary : wow, you now own a car? Me : is the lord doing. I opened the car door and she went in and we drove out. Me : I really missed you so much. Mary : you have grown so big Me : likewise you?, so tell me why you left unexpected without telling me? Mary : is a long story, maybe later I'll tell you. Me : so where are you living now? Mary : am living at ikorodu Me : wow I living at lekki After some discussion which wasn't basically on why she left unexpected. I drove her to my apartment she was happy, we came down from the car and walked in smiling at each other, after am done serving her drink I brought out the issue why she and her brother left unexpected. Me : so tell me what exactly happened that warrant that unexpected leave? Mary : (hmmm, she cleared her throat) at that very day my brother got a call from village that my father is critically Ill, so very early in the morning my brother told me about the call he got from the village, I was devastated so he concluded we leave together so we left immediately, so when I took his phone to call you but there was no airtime in it, on our way to Delta state we were attacked by armed robber, the took my brother cell phone including all the passengers, it unfortunately before we could reached home my father had give out a ghost. After his funeral I personal came to Aba to check on you it unfortunately when I got were you live they told me you guys had packed out, I cried for many days before I decided to face my studies. Me : accepted my condolence Mary : that's life. Me : am happy we finally meets. That was how I finally met her, three weeks after, we wedded and now we are living happily. THE END.
1 Apr 2017 | 10:01
0 Likes
@victoriouschild I don come o so add am
1 Apr 2017 | 10:02
0 Likes
[IMG]https://fb-s-c-a.akamaihd.net/h-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/cp0/e15/q65/p480x480/17634390_1965932367026416_731799782160313090_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeFJVEwRmWqpdBhXMuRg5QGqyPY4i2Or1PkzSgSCpil-slMZYX9P0H5yUvwx4hycxPaoO3Xd2MOXGosQQf0BVNNX97JXF_-K0BHyRpcmjW0fgA&oh=22bf2e577bd05a9d4ac3b659d27e2893&oe=594EAD9A&__gda__=1498301780_6411203c560ae800e0e1a5bbed269154[/IMG] Coming soon Watch out! I thank you all for supporting me with your comments, I love you all.
1 Apr 2017 | 10:05
0 Likes
have arrived @adiatu22 @toochukwu @cred @promzy @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @hardeymorlah @jack @evanz @itzshaxee @sheegokeys @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t-dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @jerrie @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @calebdanny @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @justify @maurice @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @temmymofrosh @sexynikky1994 @davick @youngestprince @pearl @semilore @dhemilade1 @franklin @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @tony @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kristen @aaron @tiffany1 @romancelord @john @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @vizkid @flamerouz @crusher @softtouch @onahsunday631 @ele1 @chilovely @jeddy @mackabsolute @sirgentle @hoelhay @pharm-vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @holarbordah @softie @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @ariketemmy @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c-roderick @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @dangerkelv @mhizzthessy @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @olami @hardeyhorlar9 @beryl @holaryinkhar @oyesco48 @inemeka @individual @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @sapiens @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @paje @uncleba426 @jenny123 @pemamezi @dgreat @sexy2017 @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @petersandra121 @psam @jenny1 @oluwanifemi @bryten50 @fallancy @jimmyjab @arosunshine @fii-fi @mercy1 @vivian8 @heartbrokekid @peterox @adegunle3gmail-com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @rosey @lizzytee @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @adeblow23 @nifemi @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @softel @adeshewa @abradek @omolarami @coolbaby @nazysophy1 @beauty74 @yemitefestus @omoniyiola @inifek @deejaygrin @hitiswell @sirmike @aminzy @sunnyklin20yahoo-com @oshio @shikoleen @vicoch @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @chidex14 @ladygrasha @omodemilade59 @rufus @classy @frankymario @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @olatunjitobi @missdammy @pweetylizzyqueen @kodedreal @petermikel @olutcoded @sayrah @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @skulboy @adeolaajala1234 @dbest @drumsaint @beautyqueen @tomtim @naomacjoyous @xtopher @debbi2nice @rahzycute1 @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail-com @hangellah46 @praisee @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @josephjuliet @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @whizjay @adfaustina595gmail-com @adetolaadejoke @ninny @anthcunny @freeday @abasienyene @henryjay @abosmart @mercykris @omodemilade59 @horgzy @judith @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @chinenye5404 @dharmex @opinxymenumento @pattiejoe7gmail-com @bobbidi-boo @inifek @gooddysmart3 @drumsaint @chinedueze @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @daintyshewa @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo-com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @light1259 @adeyemi @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @redlabel @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi-bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo-com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr-fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @robidon
1 Apr 2017 | 10:11
0 Likes
Light you posted late so it will be added in the evening updates
1 Apr 2017 | 10:15
0 Likes
wow
1 Apr 2017 | 11:39
0 Likes
Congrat. Oya wey my rice and meat
1 Apr 2017 | 12:39
0 Likes
wow. Thank God for you two. nice story bro
1 Apr 2017 | 13:50
0 Likes
Ur own ended well, as for me I still met her but she was aready married to my grand pop!
1 Apr 2017 | 16:04
0 Likes
Wow... Nice story.. Thumbs up
1 Apr 2017 | 16:05
0 Likes
wow congrats to u guys....... nd I won't miss dat just gv me a call @light1259 when u starts it .....
1 Apr 2017 | 18:10
0 Likes
Cool
1 Apr 2017 | 18:39
0 Likes
Wow! awesome story
1 Apr 2017 | 21:57
0 Likes
i will do that on one condition @sanctus4real :b
2 Apr 2017 | 02:09
0 Likes
Cool story
2 Apr 2017 | 03:16
0 Likes
wic z @light1259
2 Apr 2017 | 06:52
0 Likes
wow nice story man
2 Apr 2017 | 09:29
0 Likes
what a happy ending
2 Apr 2017 | 10:22
0 Likes
finally after a long time
2 Apr 2017 | 17:12
0 Likes
well-done Bro.
4 Apr 2017 | 18:19
0 Likes
Becarefull ooo
26 Apr 2017 | 19:10
0 Likes
Hmmm
30 Apr 2017 | 14:50
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.