IN VIEW OF 2016

By blazaer in 25 Dec 2015 | 07:24
blazaer blazaer

blazaer blazaer

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
As the year slowly winds to an end, I want to take time out to appreciate those that have been part of my life, those that have influenced me both positively and negetively. I have made good friends, I also lost those that have made me shed tears uncontrollably, but i remain grateful to them coz without them i would not know that my tear gland still functions. I have helped a few, but let down a larger part of the congregatim. I have made descisions that i stand proud of, others have left a sour taste in my mouth and still i am ashamed of others. Who am I? that i still have fateful friends besides me. My deeds have not been praise worthy, even as i type, i do so with a broken heart and a teary eye. I APOLOGISE TO ALL I HAVE DISSAPOINTED WITH MY ACTIONS, WORDS ETC. I apologise to all those i have hurt, words alone cant repair the damage i cost you, but believe me, i am only human and i make mistakes. I seek forgiveness from you just as i have seeked from the MOST HIGH. I need you and you need me to survive.
25 Dec 2015 | 07:24
0 Likes

Nice one
25 Dec 2015 | 07:28
0 Likes
nice
25 Dec 2015 | 07:29
0 Likes
#sniffs ... Same wit me y'all
25 Dec 2015 | 07:44
0 Likes
rubbing my face... Same here... Vot @Frankkay fr mr Coolval
25 Dec 2015 | 08:07
0 Likes
Hmmmmm_ i smell christmas already_ at dawn we go shere
25 Dec 2015 | 08:18
0 Likes
Love keeps us moving......Love ya all
25 Dec 2015 | 08:59
0 Likes
thank you All for identifying with me you do not know how happy I am
29 Dec 2015 | 15:20
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.