Jumia Is Giving Everyone Free #500 For Jumia Annivasery Promo, Get Yours Now !

Jumia Is Giving Everyone Free #500 For Jumia Annivasery Promo, Get Yours Now !

By temitope in 1 Jun 2019 | 02:48
temitope temitope

temitope temitope

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Its simple, to begin, all you need do is register a new jumia account presently to get the free N500 by means of the connection beneath;

Click here to enlist your jumia account.

What if i already have a jumia account?

In the event that you as of now have a jumia account, you can in any case get this free N500 by opening another record utilizing new email address.

When will I get my payment

The N500 will be credited on it before June 23 2019, this will be the time of the jumia commemoration deals promotion

http://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/05/jumia-is-giving-everyone-free-500-for.html?m=1
1 Jun 2019 | 02:48
0 Likes

Owk
2 Jun 2019 | 12:01
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.