MISS COOLVAL 2015: (@TENNIEBENSON WINS)

By d9ty7 in 22 Dec 2015 | 06:31
d9ty7 d9ty7

d9ty7 d9ty7

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
[b][color =blue]After the unecessary noise from some quarters about the decision of the organizers to delay the result after some fraudulent activities were noticed, I will proceed now to announce the results without much fanfare.
[/color][/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 06:31
0 Likes

[b][color =green]Coming 3rd at the end of the voting excercise is the very beautiful Jummybabe. @Jummybabe polled a total of 20 votes to emerge 3rd position[/color] CONGRATULATIONS TO JUMOKE[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 06:33
0 Likes
We're waiting
22 Dec 2015 | 06:35
0 Likes
Following..... Me kuku didn't say anything ooo
22 Dec 2015 | 06:35
0 Likes
[b][color =blue]At second place is the very elegant @Promzy with 40 total votes. Such a huge gap between her and the 3rd placed Jummy. [/color] CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU PROMISE[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 06:36
0 Likes
[b]Oook ....[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 06:37
0 Likes
Yesss????
22 Dec 2015 | 06:38
0 Likes
WAITING
22 Dec 2015 | 06:39
0 Likes
Hmmm.
22 Dec 2015 | 06:39
0 Likes
[b][color =red]Give it up to the first ever Miss Coolval22 who has continually led the pack from the first round with the highest number of votes. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you miss controversial(according to her) @Tenniebenson who kept a few gap with 48 votes in total to be crowned the Miss Coolval22 2015. [/color] CONGRATULATION TO YOU TENIOLA[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 06:40
0 Likes
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Up Coolval!!!!!!! Finally!!!!! I am dancing right now!!!!! . . . . . . . God bless ya all who voted 4 me.. And those who didn't .... I love ya'll plenty... No mind dis bae... She can be nawty...muah!!!!! . . . . . . @Pizzaro @Emmyrexx @Pemamezi and all my fans one kiss 4 everybody....
22 Dec 2015 | 06:43
0 Likes
[b]The results in full; @Tenniebenson: 48 votes [color =green]WINNER[/color] @Promzy: 40 votes [color =green]1ST RUNNER UP[/color] @jummybabe: 20 votes [color =green]2ND RUNNER UP[/color] [/b] CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL, ESPECIALLY THE WINNER WHO HOLDS THE CROWN FOR THE DURATION OF ONE YEAR UNTIL ANOTHER MISS COOLVAL CONTEST.
0 Likes
Following
0 Likes
Congratulations to all d winnerz.
22 Dec 2015 | 06:45
0 Likes
[b]Stand up for the champion .stand up!!! congrat to @promzy.. :) congrat to @jummybabe :) & congrat to the champion @tenniebenson[/b] :)
22 Dec 2015 | 06:45
0 Likes
Congrat to u @tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 06:46
0 Likes
Winner ooh ooh ooh winner, winner ooh ooh ooh winner @Tenniebenson u don win oo winner, patapata u go win 4eva winner..... Congratulations to the runners up too for makinq it to dis round.. @promzy et @jummybabe.......
22 Dec 2015 | 06:47
0 Likes
[b] I remain d9ty7 and I worked with @Skookum, @Adura, @Tiffany, @Vict-vames and @Ennylincoln. Wonderful set of people. And until next year when we will bring you Miss Coolval22 2016, when Tenniebenson will present the crown to a new winner. I am done, I am gone. God bless, no less. MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 06:47
0 Likes
atlas she won, tennie make u wait for me has Mr coolval
22 Dec 2015 | 06:51
0 Likes
@Coolval22-2 move this thread to the frontpage, let people meet the Queen of this wonderful website.
22 Dec 2015 | 06:52
0 Likes
congratulation@tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 06:55
0 Likes
[color =purple]Congratulations 2u @TennieBenson........More grease 2ur elbow & grace 4ur regime.[/color]
22 Dec 2015 | 06:55
0 Likes
A very big congratulation to the latest miss coolval @tenniebenson.
22 Dec 2015 | 06:58
0 Likes
Conqratulations @Tenniebenson [color =blue]"Miss Coolval22".[/color] am cominq 4 shanpain evn thou' I ddnt vote 4ya, address plssss! Hpy4u ni....
22 Dec 2015 | 06:58
0 Likes
Congratulation @promzy and @jummybabe And finally mhiz coolval @tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 07:00
0 Likes
[b]Congrats to u @tenniebenson i wish u wel[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 07:01
0 Likes
congrat tennie u deserv it.u did a gud work champnin.congrat
22 Dec 2015 | 07:02
0 Likes
Conqratulations To @Jummybabe and @Promzy. U both were wonderful contestants. Thumbz up dearie. . . And to the lady of the house, i mean the first ever miss coolval22.com winner, I want to Conqratulate you on your new post. I'm indeed very happy for you. Conqratulations once aqain. Goodbye!
22 Dec 2015 | 07:04
0 Likes
Congrat@tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 07:05
0 Likes
[b]Wow wow dis is gr8 finnally finnaly my crush has made it congratulation @tenniebenson nd once again congrate for makin it as de first miss coolval nd for does dat come second nd third @promzy nd @jummybabe u gals really tried i apreciate ur courage nd ur effort in challenging tennie lol a very big congrate to u gals hope one of u will emerge as miss coolval next year..........congrate congrate nd congratulations[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 07:11
0 Likes
[b][color =red]CONGRATULATION TO MY LOVELY SISTER[/color] @tenniebenson #hope say the crown wey them give sit for ur head wella because I know say ur head don over big by now.... No be me talk am ooo na @sirmike and @ritagold oooo# All same muah... You are such a darling..... Looking forward to your pleasant reign..... :) Congrats to you @jummybabe and @promzy you guys are great...... *kisses* you try no be small ooo :)[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 07:15
0 Likes
Congrat@tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 07:16
0 Likes
congrats @tenniebenson, its because of you i've been following this till now. i wish you success in your tenure. muah!!!
22 Dec 2015 | 07:17
0 Likes
wow!! congrats to the first ever!!!! miss coolval... it was wonderful competing with you...... *kisses*@tenniebenson,
22 Dec 2015 | 07:22
0 Likes
To all the coolvallers you guys re the best! muahhhhh....
22 Dec 2015 | 07:23
0 Likes
[b][color =red]CONGRATULATION MISS COOLVAL 2015 [/color][/b] congrats @promzy achala ugo congrats @jummybabe the black beauty ... congrats to @pharm-vickymears congrats to other contestants that i can't remember their names ... you are all beautiful ladies on the site coolval . . . . . . . . . . . [b][color =blue]@tenniebenson pls do give a hug for winning this with ur beauty . God bless ur mother sorry ur God bless ur father... omg I mean God bless the family for bringing up a lady whom her beauty have made to b the queen..the mother ..... and This miss coolval. congrats once again tennie
22 Dec 2015 | 07:23
0 Likes
Congratulation @Tenniebenson . . . Congratulation @Promzy . . . Congratulation @Jummybabe
22 Dec 2015 | 07:24
0 Likes
Congrats to my one and only Admire MISS COOLVAL 2015/2016. I admire you a lot ur beauty, ur outspoke, and your smile wink*** Lot of love to you @TENNIBENSON YOU ROCK GAL............ Show dem wat u are made of!!!
22 Dec 2015 | 07:33
0 Likes
Hahahahah... oua!!! Mheeeeeeennn... Nah so it deh take end??... Jega try for 9ja and D9ty7 & His Crew try for cooval22.com.... chaaii... Buhari try while Tennie sef no sleep... Jonathan did his best while All the other contestants here aren't lazy... Many are voting while Khola was here watching...(how bad I am??...Not my fault oo)... . @Tenniebenson assa! neo daebak hae. . @Promzy @Jummybabe @Prestigousfirstlady @Delight @Natasha @Pharm-Vickymears @ChisomSophia @Shalom @Laurasteve299 @Jenny123 geogjaeonghalimalgo haengbokhaseyo neo daebak... . . @Voters jarasseoyo . . . @d9ty7 & His Crew jal haesseoyo . . from me to the contestants. mianhae. . . @All joshimhaeyo. . . . saranghana..
22 Dec 2015 | 07:35
0 Likes
conqratulaion antie @tenniebenson conqratulaion @promzy d pretender :) conqratulaion antie @jummybabe oya one one Oriqin 4 una :)
22 Dec 2015 | 07:37
0 Likes
u did well...
22 Dec 2015 | 07:39
0 Likes
Congratulations.
22 Dec 2015 | 07:41
0 Likes
ahh *supprised* boda @khola46 soo u dey hia all dz while?
0 Likes
Congrats @tenniebenson wish i cud compose some lines for ya
0 Likes
Hmm
22 Dec 2015 | 07:44
0 Likes
[color =red]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHAMPION @TENNIEBENSON [/color] [color =blue]AND A BIG THANKS TO OTHER CONTESTANTS WISH ALL THE BEST [/color]
22 Dec 2015 | 07:44
0 Likes
[b]@promzy n @Jummybabe, conqrat 2 u as well. u both hv deed wella 2 hv emerqed 1st n 2nd run_up. I knw it's nt easy vainq 4 a possition lik dis Miss Coolval22 wt lot of excelent n talented peeps in hia n bsides, 4 u 2 hv com dis far u both deserves a BIG TIME CONGRATULATIONS. I employ u nt 2qv up on hope 4 whteva contest u find urself, Ok! Emmm..... U knw wht excited me most in dis [color =blue]Miss Coolval22?[/color] It's d [color =blue]scene, "new account".[/color] where so many persons were playinq politics like it's 4real. Some persons were like evn sayinq "I no qo qree, dis is ojoro, frndenemies, ghost readers, bla...bla...bla..." So interestinq.... Cheiii....Its jst like it 4real.... I swear, person wey neva qet hm/her own acct 4 coolval22 is really missinq alot. [color =red]Ghost Readers[/color] beta qrab ur own acct nw b4 u miss out evrythinq o! Orqanizer(s), kudoz! U quys hv provinq u re d bext, I wish [color =blue]Mr Coolval22[/color] 'll be sweet as well. Look 4ward 2 it.[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 07:50
0 Likes
Thank ya everybody ....... Nd thank you 4 giving me the platform 2 be outspoken... I appreciate everyone of u... Its nice competing with all dis beautiful ladies... . . . . Sis @Pharm-Vickymears infact my head is just swelling up by d second.. I will use hammer to make d crown fit if my head gets bigger dan it.... Lol... Tnx... My speech is coming up...
22 Dec 2015 | 07:51
0 Likes
@Pheranmmie041 Nah here ah deh oo...nah fear catch me since say if Tennie no win ahm...ah must see Buhari to discuss it with him...but now weh God don do ahm... nah to sing Godwin remain oo... Bro....Oyah, give we coolvallers prayer as a pastor...
22 Dec 2015 | 07:54
0 Likes
[color =yellow]Well done to you guyz[/color] @d9ty7 @Skookum @Vict-vames @Adura @Tiffany @Ennylincoln. You guyz really tried, pls keep it up. Congratulation to [color =pink]1ST RUNNER UP[/color] and [color =pink]2ND RUNNER UP[/color] @Promzy and @jummybabe you guyz are wonderful. [color =blue]I salute ur courage.[/color] And all other contestant that participated right from round one you guyz ar too much @wyse-one @Delight @prestigiousfirstlady @Natasha @Pharm-Vickymears @ChisomSophia @Shalom @Laurasteve299 @Jenny123 And a big Congratulation shout_out to the last lady standing (Eegungun nla ti in keyin igbale) [color =red]miss controversial indeed.[/color] First ever [color =green]MISS COOLVAL.[/color] You get mouth like pistol.
22 Dec 2015 | 08:01
0 Likes
Waoh! waoh! waoh! @las.... Lemme start from here...all d contenstant performed wonderfully well especially my sis n friend @pharm-vickymears, @laura98..,@murshan,prestigiousfirstlady et all(can recollect deir na). Also those dat made it up to d final @promzy n @jummybabe u ladies really tried,never u giveup, its a challenge u can still be miss nigeria,*no worry I will get d form 4 u,trust me*lol . . @khola46,so no be only me? I think say na only me no vote ni o. But all dis ur french me no understand o! Che u dey greet dem winners) ni abi wettin? . . . . . . . . . . @Tenniebenson Hmmmmmm congratulation n jubilation, celebration to our miss coolval2015.am happy 4 u jae.igbare atuwa lara oooo. I follow @khola46 go do wedding 4 abia state na hin make me no vote from first voting to d final ni o,but I can remember I campaign 4 u sha... iva hear say u dey vex 4 me penren I go enter ur nose n u know ur nose no go contain me, (hope u know wat dat means *lol). Once again CONGRATULATIONS TENNIEBENSON as MISS COOLVAL2015.
22 Dec 2015 | 08:28
0 Likes
Congratulations @Tenniebenson...................................well deserved. : : : Weldon @promzy nd @jummybaby..........beta luck nxt time. : : :@d9ty7 nd his gangs I use ma xmas chicken hail una well well.................God bless us all.
22 Dec 2015 | 08:31
0 Likes
[b]@Khola46, EFCC dey posue u ni...??? hw com u qo hide urself 4 corner since, I tink sey u nah [color =blue]stronq man[/color] 4 politics naw, "Abi o lènu oro mo ni...???" ahahaha....[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 08:34
0 Likes
Now lyk i said b4 i knew it 4rm day 1 dat @tenniebenson was definitely gonna win new or no new acct and unsurprisingly she did..4rm whence i joined coolval shez been d most popular lady and d most talked abt..@ every invitation of any new story shez has always been on d vvip list and dat's alone speaks volume..though em kinda pained dat my favourite @jummybabe didn't win buh nevertheless i'll still hav 2 congratulate and bow 4 d one wu wears d crown..congratulation 2 our honourable queen of coolval @tenniebenson and 2 my favourite @jummybabe and d ever lovely @prompzy u 2 are quite 1derful..beta luck next tym..and as 4 our mr jega @d9ty7 and d election committee..u guyz did a 1derful job..2 all and sundry wu participated and voted..u guyz were just awesome and quite impressive...mhiz coolval is done and dusted,nw we're on 2 d next 1 mr coolval 2015!..cnt wait 4 dat even though i knw dat just lyk d just concluded 1 it gonna be down 2 popularity and i won't be surprise if @ d end of d day either @pizzaro or @khola64 ends up winning it..buh em open 2 surprises though...
22 Dec 2015 | 08:46
0 Likes
@Fridex Lmao... Bro...E no easy oo... I just took watchman as hubby since...... @Swtharyomi has even said it all...Nah wedding we go do for Abia State oo...nah 5days ceremony.....
22 Dec 2015 | 08:46
0 Likes
Lol... @Khola46 don sell me finish... Guy what re u saying oooooooo... @Swtharyomi I am reserving ur case.. U and Khola went into hiding..... Hmmm.... Tnx 4 ur invincible support.. Muah!
22 Dec 2015 | 08:47
0 Likes
And less i 4get it will also be fun 2 c wu our dearest queen @tenniebenson ends up voting 4 with @pizzaro,@khola and @vict-vames participating in d men contest..i just knw dat we're in 4 a whole lot of fun *wink*
22 Dec 2015 | 08:51
0 Likes
@Hardey1292 Lol...How much mah body beside those bossess of mine...hahahahah... ah fear o....uhu..
22 Dec 2015 | 08:52
0 Likes
@khola46 ah don retire oo...buh sha [b] ATTENTION EVERYBODY [/b] lets close our mouth for prayer.......baba wa ati olorun wa......................................................................................................................ijnwp aaamen :)
22 Dec 2015 | 08:52
0 Likes
[b]@Khola46, yea politics no dey easy @all, evn me self my blood almst quench wen heard dt d resulf is out bt all d same Na_God_win.[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 08:56
0 Likes
Which kind language be that one na @khola46...... Abeg talk wetin I hear
22 Dec 2015 | 09:00
0 Likes
Thanks jare @roes My biggest thanks to @japhola
22 Dec 2015 | 09:02
0 Likes
Lol... Waiting for your speech.... @tenniebenson I trust it's gonna be splendid...... Well done in advance
22 Dec 2015 | 09:05
0 Likes
Congratulations!!!
22 Dec 2015 | 09:05
0 Likes
Thanks jare my second @swtharyomi, and @mrsolace... Omo I no easy... Those girls to fine fah..... Them come no person join.... Omo na wa ooo na only @japhola and @ennylincoln fit understand wetin I dey talk
22 Dec 2015 | 09:11
0 Likes
Congrats @Tenniebenson... It's been a tough battle but u scaled through and emerge as the very first Miss Coolval... I don't know.., Mr cordinator sir @D9ty7, hope there's a little token for the queen? @Tenniebenson abeg chat me up on Whatsapp... Hope you're still with my phone no? I commend others also... Abeg, make I ask una... Can I pick a wife from here? It seems our girls are beautiful :) :) :)
22 Dec 2015 | 09:30
0 Likes
Lol... @Hardey1292 actually ... That's d most difficult...nd I am joining d organizing team... Lol.. . . . . @Flames even if I dnt have it.. I will get d number... My oga @ d top... . . . . @Pharm-Vickymears u sha want my head 2 burst
22 Dec 2015 | 09:50
0 Likes
Lmao... @Tenniebenson shey them do me weh ah go now wan sell you?...hian, me no be Mourinho weh throw Cech away oo... I meant. ..Hurray! You are super cool... . . . Hahahahahahaha @Pharm-Vickymears You are my teacher nah... Nah wetin you teach me ah deh practice oo...You made me look like a bad student jawe... I meant @Other Contestants Hakuna Matata You All Are Awesome. . And @All the contestant Mianhae--I'm Sorry For Been Watchman--.. . . D9ty7 & His Crew You Did Well. . . Voters Well done. . . ...All.. Take Care. . . One Love...
22 Dec 2015 | 09:59
0 Likes
Lol... Just tag me so I go quick see am ooo @tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 10:00
0 Likes
Better @khola46
22 Dec 2015 | 10:02
0 Likes
@Flames Bro... Ah go load them come your room tonight...just go get microscope to see them wella......
22 Dec 2015 | 10:07
0 Likes
@khola46 upon all ur six packs and muscles u still dey fear...hmmm @tenniebenson u sha 5nd a way 2 ecsape
22 Dec 2015 | 10:20
0 Likes
Lol... Dozen packs no fit do this one oo... @Hardey1292
22 Dec 2015 | 11:37
0 Likes
wow ooooo congrat to u all @jummybabe......my belove sis @Promzy happy for u. to my queen @Tenniebenson.....hpy for u all. cheeeeeeerrrsss
22 Dec 2015 | 12:11
0 Likes
[b] politics in Nigeria is a game of the smart… I already knew the winner from the start… but for my school…had i had the time to campaign …my candidate would have won hands down… let the smartest one win.. shout out number one goes to the organisers of this Opal competition my shout number two goes to the contestants 01. @Tenniebenson 02. @Natasha9976 – (Natasha) 03. @Jummybabe 04. @Promzy 05. @Prestigiousfirstlady – (Becky-Minaj) 06. @Laurasteve229 07. @Pharm-vickymears 08. @Chisomsophia 09. @delight 10. @Jenny123 – (Murshan) 11. @Wyse-one 12. @Shalom my shout out number three goes to my sweetrat @Promzy for given me the position of her campaigner shout out number four for goes to my co campaigners @saint kenz @giftgodiva @invincible shout out number five goes to the great members of coolval, even with the contestants, if they didn’t partake this competition would not hold so successful @Coolval222-2 @Khola46 @Wiseman @individual @Ibrams @Johnysky @Pizzaro @Swtharyomi @Wyse-one @Eddy @Delight @Pweety @Mray @promzy @Jummybabe @Babe4biola @Sofia @Ritagold @Kuks @Originalannchilexdel @Fridex @Frank @Frankkay @Simzy @Pheranmmie041 @Temmyjoy @Chriswayne @Evanz @Itzshaxee @Mecuze @Skookum @Kingson1 @Donmikie @Kingsbest @T-Dak @Charlywizzy @Charliebryn @Hardeywummy @Japhola @Konphido @Emmyrexx @Adura @Tholartee @Nextangel @Blessedgirl @Ebube @Jenifa @Jclash @Taiwo @Chomyline @Lawman @Tinagabe @Christiana @Itmrabzeez @Johnoscar @Precy @Timmy @Dabcy @Ikeholuwa1 @Besty @Starlet @Okklad @Angeleniola @Ewomazeal @Mizleemah @Blessfelicity222 @Anitcham @Stephanie @Lollybabe1 @Dahcutebae @Rhennyjay @Geeadore @Tiffany1 @Tonia @Hameyeenat @Inemlove @Promzy @Mohjisolah @Jencute @Jenny @Doublewealth @John451 @Kniphemi @Vibratingwind @Emmanesth @Horpheyehmy @Valking1 @Pweety @Kpumpy @Justify @Maurice @Jummy @Thankmic @Christopher @Anita @Phinebraim @Kedike @Kemkit @Gracy @tenniebenson @December12 @Promise @Sylvia @Bsam @Portable @Steph @Aarti @Olaking3 @Harddy @lizzytee @Blakstudd @Prince @Invincible @Mhzzrblayse @Azeeco @Temmymofrosh @Sandra @Sandy @Kaysmart22 @Cherryserah @Sexynikky1994 @Youngestprince @Davick @Semilore @Oyindamola @Dhemilade1 @Mature @Pearl @Roes @Franklin @Kolababs @Hollar @Smilie @Borwerleh @Iksqueency @Loveth @Funmilayo1 @Okklad @Nizzy @Flames @Vict-Vames @Peace @Sirp081 @Kristen @Kingsengine @Aaron @Tony @Ruth @Romancelord @Itzshaxee @Olamy4fun @Abrahamdking @Flamerouz @Crusher @Stanny39 @John @Softtouch @Onahsunday631 @Jeddy @Sonshine @Sirgentle @Vizkid @Hoelhay @Teesolid @Omoyemmy @Olarach @Daxking @Krizzy @Softie @Holarbordah @Ele @Firstladyontop @Obaby @Sergentmax @Mhizdaofot @Ariketemmy @Saraya @Eminem @Laurasteve299 @Gambola @Monadisu @Dazzlingangel @Donyas @C-Roderick @Cookey @Isabella1 @Chisomsophia @Mrfabulous @Henry @Mhizzthessy @Millz @Bishops10 @Kreepyink @Olaniyiadeshina @Gracedkyenny @Hardeyhorlar9 @Holaryinkhar @Inemeka @Abevica @Olami @Beryl @Humblelion @Natasha9976 @Hartuny @Emergencia @Paula4eva @GiftGodiva @Divatimmy @Finestberyl @Sapiens @Ahmad @Pharm-Vickymears @Ele1 @Ferdinard @Festoza006 @Sharpzender @Uncleba426 @Paje @Jenny123 @Pemamezi @Detector @Pweetyfizzy @Willingyung @Napster @Valentinelv @Hayanfeoluwa @Teju1 @Dgreat @Prestigiousfirstlady @Petersandra121 @Jenny1 @Bryten50 @Fallancy[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 12:19
0 Likes
oh congrat tew you tenniebenson,awa mz_coolval,and to jummybabe and promzy,u guys are all awesome nd great........ so what should we be expecting from our mz_coolval????
22 Dec 2015 | 12:25
0 Likes
Congratulations to the 1st runner up @promzy Girl you are awesome . Congratulations to the 2nd runner up @jummybabe you're wonderful . Congratulations to all the contestants @prestigeous first lady @pharm-vickymears @delight @shalom @wyse one @laurasteve @natasha @jeny123 @chisomsofia u guys were gr8 nd i admire your courage . . . . Congratulation to our miss controversial, mother of the house and the first ever MISS COOLVAL 2015 gal you are good . Once again i say congrate to all of you, you are all winners
22 Dec 2015 | 12:26
0 Likes
Congrats guys.
22 Dec 2015 | 12:41
0 Likes
High-five @ele1 congrats guys @promzy @jummybabe @tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 12:43
0 Likes
Congratulations @Tenniebenson * * * * * And the rest of the beautiful ladies @Promzy et @Jummybabe I also congrat you, well done. To you all * * * And to you @d9ty7, I must confess, the house of assembly should better come et appoint you as the next inec boss, you were simply amazing well done sir.
22 Dec 2015 | 13:04
0 Likes
Congratulations to [b]MISS COOLVAL 2015 @tenniebenson[/b] Congrats also to my very own @promzy (mind you, she's my sister from across the Niger). Beating @jummybabe who constantly occupied the 2nd position b4 this last round was a feat. You even gave Miss controversial a hot chase. Thumbs up! Congrats also to the finest @jummybabe. It's not easy.
22 Dec 2015 | 13:14
0 Likes
Congrat to MISS COOLVAL22 @tenniebenson :)
22 Dec 2015 | 13:52
0 Likes
na lie, it nt a fair election, what a riged election, well nt quite intrested.
22 Dec 2015 | 13:53
0 Likes
congrat to the misscoolval @tenniebenson nd d odas wu participated rit 4rm d start cograts it might b u nxt tym but congrat to my dear @tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 14:07
0 Likes
Congrat oooooooo
22 Dec 2015 | 14:35
0 Likes
Congratulations @tenniebenson, @promzy and @jummybabe
22 Dec 2015 | 14:48
0 Likes
Congrats to u all
22 Dec 2015 | 14:58
0 Likes
congrat,am so happy 4 u
22 Dec 2015 | 15:01
0 Likes
Congratulations@tennibenson......
22 Dec 2015 | 15:02
0 Likes
Congratulations@TENNIEBENSON.
22 Dec 2015 | 15:09
0 Likes
Congrat tennie mi, i don talk am say na you go be our miss coolval22. Congratulation once again
22 Dec 2015 | 15:12
0 Likes
Congratulations
22 Dec 2015 | 15:19
0 Likes
Congrats Tenniebenson. You Really Deserved It
22 Dec 2015 | 15:24
0 Likes
Congratulation tennybaby am happy for u dearie.
22 Dec 2015 | 15:27
0 Likes
congrat @tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 15:28
0 Likes
Comgrat To Our Beautiful Miss Coolval.@tenniolabenson. I Already No Dat U Will Win D Vote.. Tenni Tumb Up Joor.
22 Dec 2015 | 15:38
0 Likes
Comgrat To Our Beautiful Miss Coolval.@tennibenson. I Already No Dat U Will Win D Vote.. Tenni Tumb Up Joor.
22 Dec 2015 | 15:39
0 Likes
Congrats o tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 15:43
0 Likes
Congrats to u @Tenniebenson Though I didn't campaign or voted for u, I knew right from the start dat u wil win. . . . . .. . . . . . U deserve it. . . . . Congrats once again
22 Dec 2015 | 15:45
0 Likes
congratulation to u@tenniebenson from the begining av already knw dat u wil b d winner once again congratulaton.
22 Dec 2015 | 15:45
0 Likes
[b]I am so happy for you @promzy, you are as good as the winner and congratulations to th winner @tenniebenson[/b]
22 Dec 2015 | 16:22
0 Likes
Waooo jos luv d gel cos she's naughty jovial friendly n intelligent congrat dear@tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 17:07
0 Likes
Ok den @khola46 i sha dey ur side o...
22 Dec 2015 | 17:10
0 Likes
Congrats to jummybabe Congrats to promzy Wow, Finally u made it @tenniebenson a big congrats to u
22 Dec 2015 | 17:28
0 Likes
Thank you... @hayanfeoluwa @Skulboy you guyz av been with me 4rm d start... I appreciate ... Tnkz everybody...
22 Dec 2015 | 17:32
0 Likes
Congrats @Tenniebenson @jummybabe @promxy
22 Dec 2015 | 18:01
0 Likes
[email protected] last u made it
22 Dec 2015 | 18:21
0 Likes
[color =maroon]Congratz @Tenniebenson you deserve it.[/color]
22 Dec 2015 | 18:22
0 Likes
Congratulations to Miss Coolval22.com. wish u a happy reign. @tenniebenson
22 Dec 2015 | 20:20
0 Likes
Finally, the ugliest chick on coolval22 becomes the miss cooval. Very interesting
23 Dec 2015 | 01:52
0 Likes
Even before the contest kicked off, i already knew @tenniebenson has won.. It's all about popularity not beauty or intelligence.
23 Dec 2015 | 01:55
0 Likes
Congratulations @tenniebenson
23 Dec 2015 | 01:56
0 Likes
i know say na ma bae go win am....cuz na she fine pass [b]congratulations[/b] to you @tenniebenson
23 Dec 2015 | 04:52
0 Likes
Congratulation @Tenniebenson
23 Dec 2015 | 05:19
0 Likes
Tnx
23 Dec 2015 | 12:39
0 Likes
Dem congrat
24 Dec 2015 | 04:13
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.