MISS COOLVAL22: Season 2 2016(The interview DAY 1)

MISS COOLVAL22: Season 2 2016(The interview DAY 1)

By d9ty7 in 29 Jun 2016 | 13:55
d9ty7 d9ty7

d9ty7 d9ty7

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
Just as the debate is important to every election, THE INTERVIEW is equally important to the Miss Coolval22 contest.
Candidates aspiring for political offices presents and defend their party manifestos, incubents defend their activities over the years. The same way the Miss Coolval22 contestants will defend their manifestos(as is the case with this contest)
Starting from today, 29-06-2016 through to 03-07-2016, the contestants will come out every 6PM to answer questions from you the voters and let me state here that, brilliance, articulation, use of words and wits remain the most important factors to consider when voting.

So, come the 4th of July when voting begins, I hope everyone will vote without sentiments. I hope y'all will vote for the contestants who did well in their interviews.

And to the contestants, even though you think you are not as popular as your fellow contestants, do not let it get to you. This is your chance to become popular.
And the secret is;[b][color =green] ANSWER EVERY QUESTIONS CAREFULLY. MAKE THE MOST CHALLENGING QUESTION LOOK LIKE NOTHING.[/color][/b] And trust me, voters will be impressed by the answers you give here today. And they will definitely put you in the voting list. Therefore, put in your best.

THE HOST FOR THIS SECTION IS @ENNYLINCOLN. And the trio of @d9ty7, @Individual and @Vict-vames would be helping him out. While @Tenniebenson will be in the background following the interview with memories of her experience during this stage last year flashing back.
[b][color =red]
***RULES AND REGULATIONS***[/color][/b]
1. Attack on the persons of the contestants is strictly disallowed
2. Far too personal questions like; sexual activities, sex drive and fetish are strictly unacceptable.
[color =red]*Contestants may choose to ignore a question if they feel offended with the way the question is asked or if they deem the question too personal or attacking their personality.[/color]
3. Subtle attempt to attack a contestant in the guise of asking questions is an offence. And whoever is found asking such questions will be banned till the end of the contest.
4. Every contestant got notified of their interview date and a reminder has been sent to them. Any contestant that is absent today will not be given another opportunity to be interviewed.

[b][color =red]***HOW TO ASK QUESTION(S)[/color][/b]
1. Three contestants are on the hot seat today and we expect you to ask a question which all three would answer, but if you specifically want to ask a contestant a particular question, then it must be in this format.
A(for all the contestants)- What advice would you give to a rape victim?
B(for one of the contestants)- What advice would you give to a rape victim? @contestant's name.
2. Every question must be in [b]bold.[/b]
3. Contestants are to tag whoever is asking them questions in this manner;
I will advice a rape victim to first of all........ @the name of the questionaire.

[b][color =red]***TIME FRAME[/color][/b]
To enjoy this session, we have decided to divide the session into two.
6PM-7:30PM Session 1: Ennylincoln and other organizers ask the contestants questions.
7:30PM-9PM Session 2: The general public(coolvallers) ask the contestants questions.

[color =red] *On no account should anybody outside the organizers ask questions during SESSION 1.[/color]

[b][color =blue]GOODLUCK TO EVERY CONTESTANT[/color][/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 13:55
0 Likes

Wow..I Admire You, .You Keep To Time @d9ty7
29 Jun 2016 | 13:57
0 Likes
[b][color =blue]DAY 1: 29-06-2016[/color][/b] The following contestants are on the hot seat today. CONTESTANT 07- @CYBERQUEEN CONTESTANT 08- @TOMILAYOADEBUKOLA (Bukkybabe) CONTESTANT 14- @DOLAPORUTH (Dollapor) @Ennylincoln; over to you sir.
29 Jun 2016 | 13:58
0 Likes
real time ... Okay ... My g is dere
29 Jun 2016 | 14:00
0 Likes
@sonshine pls come with the register. Goodluck ladies
29 Jun 2016 | 14:02
0 Likes
Good luck
29 Jun 2016 | 14:02
0 Likes
Alright
29 Jun 2016 | 14:05
0 Likes
OK
29 Jun 2016 | 14:06
0 Likes
Am here
29 Jun 2016 | 14:07
0 Likes
A beautiful evening to you folks, i welcome you all to the interview session of MISS COOLVAL22(season 2). Like @d9ty7 rightly said this is one of the defining moments of pageant, this is where the process of seperating the ladies from the girls starts... Once again i welcome you all, and the 3 contestants : CONTESTANT 07- @cyberqueen CONTESTANT 08- @tomilayoadebukola (Bukkybabe) CONTESTANT 14- @dolaporuth (Dollapor) LET'S DO THIS!!
29 Jun 2016 | 14:14
0 Likes
Thanks
29 Jun 2016 | 14:16
0 Likes
★★★★★★★★★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★★★★★ @tenniebenson @khola46 @wiseman @ibrams @pizzaro @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @ritagold @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @evanz @itzshaxee @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t-dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @blessfelicity222 @anitcham @stephanie @lollybabe1 @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @geeadore @tiffany1 @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @promzy @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @kniphemi @emmanesth @horpheyehmy @valking1 @pweety @kpumpy @justify @maurice @jummy @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kedike @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @azeeco @temmymofrosh @sandra @sandy @kaysmart22 @cherryserah @sexynikky1994 @youngestprince @davick @semilore @oyindamola @dhemilade1 @mature @pearl @franklin @kolababs @hollar @smilie @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @vict-vames @peace @sirp081 @kristen @kingsengine @aaron @tony @ruth @romancelord @itzshaxee @olamy4fun @abrahamdkingmaster @flamerouz @crusher @stanny39 @john @softtouch @onahsunday631 @jeddy @SONSHINE @sirgentle @vizkid @hoelhay @pharm-vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @softie @holarbordah @ele @firstladyontop @obaby @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @ariketemmy @saraya @eminem @laurasteve299 @vickyola @unyo1 @ofandave007 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c-roderick @cookey @isabella @mrfabulous @henry @mhizzthessy @millz @bishops10 @kreepyink @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @hardeyhorlar9 @holaryinkhar @inemeka @abevica @individual @olami @beryl @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @sapiens @ahmad @ele1 @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @uncleba426 @paje @jenny123 @pemamezi @detector @pweetyfizzy @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @dgreat @prestigiousfirstlady @petersandra121 @jenny1 @bryten50 @fallancy @rosey @jimmyjab @oluwanifemi @arosunshine @heartbrokekid @thosiano @peterox @iamsmv @adegunle3gmail-com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @lizzytee @zephyr @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @adeblow23 @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @adeshewa @softel @nifemi @abradek @beauty74 @cizzle @omolarami @nazysophy1 @yemitefestus @omoniyiola @inifek @coolbaby @nheemot @deejaygrin @hitiswell @fynboy @sirmike @aminzy @vicoch @sunnyklin20yahoo-com @psam @oshio @shikoleen @queencoded @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @hayzedefoe @chidex14 @classy @omodemilade59 @rufus @ladygrasha @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @noskid @kodedreal @petermikel @frankymario @olatunjitobi @pweetylizzyqueen @olutcoded @sayrah @tomtim @missdammy @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @adeolaajala1234 @olalekana69 @dbest @skulboy @beautyqueen @naomacjoyous @onyinyessica @drumsaint @debbi2nice @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail-com @rahzycute1 @hangellah46 @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @praisee @josephjuliet @xtopher @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @adfaustina595gmail-com @adetolaadejoke @whizjay @anthcunny @freeday @ninny @abasienyene @henryjay @horgzy @abosmart @omodemilade59 @judith @mercykris @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @royzeray @oluwatosin @chinenye5404 @dharmex @inifek @pattiejoe7gmail-com @opinxymenumento @bobbidi-boo @gooddysmart3 @elijezy @drumsaint @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @addieola @chinedueze @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @daintyshewa @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo-com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @samnolimit @ugochisunday @yusfaty @muffybaba @micheal1 @judiee @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @coolbaby @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @gamanuel @barrywhite @nekekingsley @flindy @E-cube @cedar1 @steveokos @gentleme @queeneth2 @anorexia @turtiano @ayanyemisoliuyahoo-com @teeboi53 @profmiftau @bamigift1998 @sunshine1993 @audreytimms @joezeal @edison82 @pricelessangel @fortunate1 @bidex @fortunate1 @bright @deweny @reyhanat @nkluv @tessy @hardehbaryor112 @amazingbaby @yusingkey @olamibobo @nero @toochi @tonia @nwamajor @sommyangel @ugochisunday @oneal32 @motunrijoy25 @blazer @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @dexter22 @skylod @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @klaussimbo @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @princeocity @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @rossi @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @dublhind @shadow101 @dahappyone1 @frostan @israelsix94 @eben @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @adeyemi @desmoddan @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @aanu001 @chidij1 @lilpaco @light1259 @cheta @zach100 @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @gorgeousdammie @maltty @niceoneofficial @hi-bee-kay @homestrung @mizzykevin @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @ocmickey @blazaer @chrisgold @froshberry-2 @3plex @youngdave @orevastar5 @eliboy @noel @ezemarcel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @hauwa @luzzy @noblemaster @eden-presh @nobu @kwadwoguyguy @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @emmablink23 @divathemmy @mavbirth @somisom @gsoul @oyeyemiomolola @peacebright @Sunny @damsyn @Fortune @tomilayoadebukola @Tommie @dbramo @Osaka @delpiero
29 Jun 2016 | 14:21
0 Likes
Alright let's get down down to business... . . Tell us a little about yourselves @cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth
29 Jun 2016 | 14:21
0 Likes
good luck ladies
29 Jun 2016 | 14:25
0 Likes
Thanks for The I.V. Bro. @sonshine. I Almost forget it's 6pm already [COLOR =BROWN]Goodluck to the CONTESTANT[/COLOR]
29 Jun 2016 | 14:25
0 Likes
Good luck girls
29 Jun 2016 | 14:28
0 Likes
Observation mood activated
29 Jun 2016 | 14:32
0 Likes
What is the Stipulated duration for each question to be answered?
29 Jun 2016 | 14:35
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, I am Adetola Mary Bukola and I hail from Oyo state. I am 24 years old and a graduate of LAUTECH with a B.TECH in Statistics and am a youth Corp member serving in Bayelsa state. My hobbies are reading, surfing the Internet and singing.
29 Jun 2016 | 14:35
0 Likes
Gud luck
29 Jun 2016 | 14:38
0 Likes
[img]https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/1/005/088/2ae/2439704.jpg[/img] mmm we de wait oo
29 Jun 2016 | 14:39
0 Likes
@starlet; Contestants have all the time in the world. But the speed and how fast they are tells us how smart they are. But no one is compelling them to reply before a particular time.
29 Jun 2016 | 14:40
0 Likes
[b]No more chats or side talk please .. Let's leave room for the questions and answers. To enable those who are offline now have a smooth ride by the time they are reading. [/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 14:41
0 Likes
In the absence of contestants @cyberqueen and @dolaporuth we shall proceed [b]what do you know about coolval22.com?[/b] [b]where do you see yourself in this competition?[/b] @cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth
29 Jun 2016 | 14:46
0 Likes
.MY NAME IS GIFT IWUCHUKWU AKA CYBERQUEEN... AM FROM IMO STATE. am from a family OF 4 am the first child. .. Am a banker .. I schooled at ghana.. But i live in nigeria..
29 Jun 2016 | 14:47
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth Could you kindly tell us the main reason(s) why u choose to participate in this contest (miss coolval 2016)
29 Jun 2016 | 14:48
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, Coolval22.com was opened on the 10th of October 2012. It's main purpose is to bring news, entertainment, gossip and interesting stories to its members. It also serves as an avenue to meet new people, interact and make new friends.
29 Jun 2016 | 14:57
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, I see myself as a winner already even in the midst of great contestants.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:00
0 Likes
[b]why did you chose to participate in this contest?[/b] [b]What is your greatest strength?and What do you consider to be your weakness? that could possibly influence your chances in this pageant[/b] @cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth
29 Jun 2016 | 15:05
0 Likes
@ennylincoln, Coolval22.com was opened on the 10th of October 2012. The purpose is to bring news, entertainment, gossip interesting stories. Jokes .. Live events.. to bring youths together...
29 Jun 2016 | 15:05
0 Likes
@ennylincoln, I see myself as a winner already . BY THE GRACE OF GOD
29 Jun 2016 | 15:06
0 Likes
@ennylincoln, I chose to be part of this... Because i believe that i HAve what it takes to be a winner.... Am always a winner
29 Jun 2016 | 15:08
0 Likes
THE greatest strength i have God ... I dont think i have a weak point
29 Jun 2016 | 15:10
0 Likes
@individual, I chose to participate in this contest because I know I will represent the interest of coolval to its fullest and I am a perfect image maker for this site.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:16
0 Likes
[b]Do you think you deserve this title? Why should coolvallers vote for you?[/b] [b]What is the essence of being a woman?[/b] @cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth
29 Jun 2016 | 15:17
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, I chose to participate in this contest because I know I will represent the interest of coolval to its fullest and I am a perfect image maker for this site.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:19
0 Likes
I think i deserve it ... Because i i believe that i can win..
29 Jun 2016 | 15:24
0 Likes
My strength is knowing that I have God by my side and my weakness is being kindhearted which makes most people take advantage of me.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:26
0 Likes
@ennylincoln, being a woman is a God*s gift . ThaT all OF us must appreciate .. The origin of a child is a mother and is a woman.. She shows a man what sharing.caring.loving is all about ... That is the essence of a woman
29 Jun 2016 | 15:28
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, my strength is knowing that I have God by my side and my weakness is being kindhearted which most people often take advantage of.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:28
0 Likes
[b]Session 1 has been extended by 30minutes as a result of the slow start we had. Therefore; the general public(Coolvallers) will be able to ask questions starting from 8PM till 9PM. @Ennylincoln, @Individual... Carry on, you have twenty eight minutes.[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 15:33
0 Likes
NOTED @D9ty7 [b]Do you think men and women are equal?[/b] [b]Which have it easier in life: men or women?[/b] @cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth
29 Jun 2016 | 15:35
0 Likes
No. Men are men, and women are women. They have their differences, and they should be respected. But thisdoesn't mean that one is less than the other.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:43
0 Likes
I think life is complicated no matter who you are. And it's harder when you've been told in your youth that you'll get everything for free, and you find out later that you don't. I think people who realise early in life that everything requires work and negotiation will be happier in life.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:45
0 Likes
good luck dolapo dearie.. good luck to others
29 Jun 2016 | 15:46
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, yes, I deserve the title. Coolvallers should vote for me because am the only one that can represent their interest to the fullest, I am not coming for my own selfish interest. They should give me this opportunity to serve them and serve them well.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:46
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, I do not think men and women are equal. They are different in appearance, capability, strength and even composure. Even according to the Bible, a woman was formed out of a man to be a help mate.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:50
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, I wouldn't base being successful in life to the gender of an individual. It all boils down to favour from God, having a vision, hard work and being diligent in whatever you do whether you are a man or a woman.
29 Jun 2016 | 15:53
0 Likes
[b]DO you support a Woman being a full house wife?[/b] [b]What's your view on lesbianism?[/b] @cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth
29 Jun 2016 | 15:54
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, the essence of a woman is to be a help mate to spouse, a good mother to her kids and is worthy of emulation, a home builder, a companion, a backbone to her husband and a vision achiever. As the saying goes "behind every successful man, there's a good woman. Infact the essence of womanhood cannot be over emphasized.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:00
0 Likes
The biggest guilt that working women live with is the lack of time she can devote to her kids. Being a house wife, you can closely get associated watching your child’s development. When the child is sick, you give the best possible care that nobody else can give, especially in day cares. Many women around the world have no option but to work full time as they need the money. If you are privileged enough to have a spouse, partner or family that is financially secure, you should enjoy the benefits of being a housewife to the fullest.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:02
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, No, I don't. The Era of women being confined to the house is long passed. The new Era women have been able to perform the duties of being a wife and mother and still manage to run a business or various career. A woman should be able to offer financial assistance to her family when the need arises and not depend wholly on her husband for every need.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:03
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, round up please and open the floor for the coolvallers
29 Jun 2016 | 16:04
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, I think it is a wrong act and should not be encouraged. God created a man and formed a woman out of him. He made Adam and Eve, not Eve and Yvonne. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for such acts.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:05
0 Likes
Thanks.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:06
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth [b]How would u feel if u find yourself among the contestants that will be eliminated in the first voting round. And lastly what are the words you have to tell our noble coolvallers out there who are set to vote for you??[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 16:06
0 Likes
[b]If miss coolval would become pregnant during her reign, could she be allowed to continue as Miss coolval ?[/b] [b]If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?[/b] [b]What do you think it takes to be successful?[/b] [b]If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you chose and why?[/b] @cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth I'm afraid this is where I’ll sign out tonight to allow our audience ask those questions they have in mind. See you again @6pm tomorrow with another set of contestants. A
29 Jun 2016 | 16:09
0 Likes
God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion ( Rom 1:26-27)
29 Jun 2016 | 16:12
0 Likes
@individual, if I find myself been eliminated in the first voting round i will accept it with a good faith and hope for a better future, though i know am going to come out successful.. Thanks
29 Jun 2016 | 16:13
0 Likes
@individual, if I find myself been eliminated in the first voting round i will concede defeat and hope for a better future, though i know am going to come out successful.Thanks .
29 Jun 2016 | 16:15
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth [b]how do you see this site (coolval22.com) fairing in the coming years?[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 16:16
0 Likes
@individual, to all coolvallers who are set to vote for me, I say a big thank you and you won't regret voting for me.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:19
0 Likes
"Well, I've always wanted to be a movie star. All the way through high school and college, everyone kept telling me I should go to Hollywood, that I would make it big. I still keep going to auditions, hoping that someday my number will be called. But in the meantime, I need to make a living. And this job is better than waiting on tables, right?"
29 Jun 2016 | 16:21
0 Likes
@individual, ..to all coolvallers who are set to vote for me, I say a big thank you and you will never regret. It. i promise
29 Jun 2016 | 16:23
0 Likes
@Ennylincoln, in my opinion it takes hard work, determination, patience and persistence to be successful in life. Thanks.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:23
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola if u happend to be the miss coolval and you had the opportunity to create a new forum what would it be and why?
29 Jun 2016 | 16:25
0 Likes
To be successful, it requires the person to be dedicated to the profession in terms of both professional development and delivery of excellent results.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:25
0 Likes
@macrex, the site is very promising as it holds so much for the future in respect to the fact that it will relate current trends, inspiring stories, current issues, entertainment news etc. As it holds its participants spellbound. I see coolval becoming a household name in the nearest future. Thanks.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:34
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth [b]Among The Candidates,who Seems Like A Major Threat To You[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 16:35
0 Likes
Oh my goodness where have i been, ok am coming guys...
29 Jun 2016 | 16:35
0 Likes
[b]what articles and forum do you think should be added to coolval22.com to spice it up to members taste?[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 16:37
0 Likes
@sparkling diamond, all the contestants are also good but I don't see them as threat. Thanks.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:39
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth [b]What Is The Philosophy Or Value That You Hold Dearest In Life[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 16:41
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth What intended plans do you have in respect to the development of this site?
29 Jun 2016 | 16:48
0 Likes
@Idrowest98, if I happen to be miss Coolval and have opportunity to create a forum, I will create a skill acquisition forum where people can come and teach others various skills like make ups, baking of snacks and cake, making cocktail drinks, smoothies, detergent and liquid soap etc. Videos, pictures can be uploaded alongside with the instructions.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:49
0 Likes
@macrex, if I happen to be miss Coolval and have opportunity to create a forum, I will create a skill acquisition forum where people can come and teach others various skills like make ups, baking of snacks and cake, making cocktail drinks, smoothies, detergent and liquid soap etc. Videos, pictures can be uploaded alongside with the instructions.
29 Jun 2016 | 16:53
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth How can the economy crisis in Nigeria be solve
29 Jun 2016 | 16:54
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth [b]what have you noticed that is the major aim of this great site???[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 16:56
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth. . . [b]With the way thinks are going how can we believe on ur world . as you can see Nigerians are suffering for change ?[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 16:57
0 Likes
@bukkybabe, just want to say you rock girl... go shake the world, u have it in you.. congrats in advance
29 Jun 2016 | 16:58
0 Likes
[b]@sonshine this thing na coolval matter no bi 9ja matter abi them they go for presidency?[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 16:58
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth [b]If You Are To Travel,where Would You Like To Go[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 17:00
0 Likes
[b]@macrex A Nation's Problem/suffering Can Be Reduced Through A Site .... @sonshine Question Is A Good One[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 17:02
0 Likes
[b]come to talk of making friends @cyberqueen i just check your profile and you have no friends why?[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 17:02
0 Likes
@froshberry-2, the philosophy i hold dearest in life says "if you can think it, you can believe it, if you can believe it then you can do it. Thanks.
29 Jun 2016 | 17:06
0 Likes
@Cyberqueen, according to my research, I discovered that you hardly comment, chat nor have any friend on this platform, as an aspiring queen, how do you defend that to all coolvalers?...
29 Jun 2016 | 17:07
0 Likes
if you win the contest what are the first three things you would do to promote this site @cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth
29 Jun 2016 | 17:08
0 Likes
@chief rose, a gold piece passes through fire and stages before the image the gold Smith has in mind is formed. I believe Nigeria is at that point right now but things will definitely turn out right in due time. All we can do is pray and be patient. Thanks.
29 Jun 2016 | 17:11
0 Likes
Observing
29 Jun 2016 | 17:14
0 Likes
@jaydey, thanks dearie
29 Jun 2016 | 17:16
0 Likes
@Macrex what we need to change this our country the positive way are ideas, so her idea may help the future leaders here on what decision to make in the nearest future to change things positively in this country . . . @Froshberry-2 I sight you
29 Jun 2016 | 17:19
0 Likes
[b]you seems being so smart @timilayoadebukola thumbs up dear! [/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 17:20
0 Likes
hmmm,nobody to ans my question sneh
29 Jun 2016 | 17:21
0 Likes
@froshberry-2, if I have to travel i will like to travel to France and United Arab Emirates. Thanks.
29 Jun 2016 | 17:21
0 Likes
My hobbies are reading,drawing and learning new things
29 Jun 2016 | 17:23
0 Likes
Good evening every one. My names are Oluwadolapo Ruth akinsunmade from ondo state but I base in abuja,I am 17yrs old,a jambite nd a aspiring law student of Adekunle ajasin University Akungba in ondo state
29 Jun 2016 | 17:23
0 Likes
@tomilayoadebukola @cyberqueen @dolaporuth [b]If You Are A Leader,How Will You Make A Difference[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 17:31
0 Likes
@sonshine, the problem of the Nigerian economy is basically the heavy dependence on crude oil as the major source of revenue for this country. We should diversify so that we go from total reliance on oil to other source of revenue like agriculture, tourism, ore and steel production etc. It will greatly reduce the economic crisis, generate more revenue and create more job opportunities to unemployed youths which will greatly reduce social vices, like arm robbery, rape, kidnapping and cyber crimes. Thanks
29 Jun 2016 | 17:41
0 Likes
@d9ty7, please at which time this interview Suppose to end?
29 Jun 2016 | 17:43
0 Likes
come to talk of making friends @cyberqueen i just check your profile and you have no friends why?. @macrex Q's
29 Jun 2016 | 17:45
0 Likes
29 Jun 2016 | 17:58
0 Likes
wow! interesting. ..u gals gat brains
29 Jun 2016 | 17:59
0 Likes
ok
29 Jun 2016 | 18:14
0 Likes
@tomilayoadebukola you are welcome. I'm satisfy with your answer. #Thumb up
29 Jun 2016 | 18:44
0 Likes
But u still have one of my questions to to answer.
29 Jun 2016 | 19:05
0 Likes
@cyberqueen @tomilayoadebukola @dolaporuth [b] It pains me that i missed it all, because i got some cooked questions for all contestants. Nevertheless, I must congratulate you all for a job well done i.e (the 3 contestant on hot seat today, the organisers, and coolvalers who asked them vital questions). You all did well... My advise to @dolaporuth is to always keep to time *Punctuality is the expression of commitment*... [/b] [color =blue ]In French: Votre cerveau va vous mener loin par les dieux grâce... Je vous souhaite la meilleure chance @tomilayoadebukola @cyberqueen Like seriously[/color]
29 Jun 2016 | 19:11
0 Likes
@sonshine you funny oo you are really welcomed
29 Jun 2016 | 19:21
0 Likes
[b]liar @eliboy na who teach u that french? Abi u know meaning of wetin u just talk now..., ok let my tell u the meaning..., [color=green]e mean say u marry two wives the first one na cyberqueen while the second one na bukkybabe,[/color] so pls tell us how come[/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 19:29
0 Likes
[b][color=blue]abeg @tomilayoadebukola na who born u abeg? Na ur mama abi na ur papa....abeege u get sense die [/color]let just wait for other consestant because i know we still gat smart girls like u..,. I know mention person name oo, [/b]
29 Jun 2016 | 19:43
0 Likes
[b] funny lol.... [/b] @macrex
29 Jun 2016 | 20:18
0 Likes
;-)
29 Jun 2016 | 20:21
0 Likes
hmmmm i came late as always nawa for me o well tomorow dey shaa nice one girls must expecially bukky i sight u dear u got one of my vote
29 Jun 2016 | 21:34
0 Likes
It's so sad that i missed this section but me and my camp like i said earlier are watching and we already noted someone 2day.
30 Jun 2016 | 01:31
0 Likes
All d best
30 Jun 2016 | 02:36
0 Likes
@Frankkay u really came late.... Ha!!!!!! 1:34am????
30 Jun 2016 | 04:00
0 Likes
@japhola no mind me jawe i dont normally come online by that time dat dey interview was fixed
30 Jun 2016 | 04:07
0 Likes
you girls are amazing.... wish u best of luck?
30 Jun 2016 | 04:28
0 Likes
you girls are amazing.... wish u best of luck!!!
30 Jun 2016 | 04:29
0 Likes
@sonshine, it was because of the network that I couldn't answer all the questions.. Thanks.
30 Jun 2016 | 04:34
0 Likes
@Frankkay, thanks.
30 Jun 2016 | 04:35
0 Likes
@Frankkay, thanks. I appreciate.
0 Likes
gud luk ladies
0 Likes
@macrex, my papa and my mama gave birth to me.. Lol. Thanks
30 Jun 2016 | 04:38
0 Likes
@cyberqueen copied virtually all her answers from the internet is this the kind of beauty queen we want.. Say no to Cybercopying.. Vote beauty vote intelligence vote @lizzy22 @tenniebenson @khola46 @wiseman @ibrams @pizzaro @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @ritagold @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @evanz @itzshaxee @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t-dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @konphido @emmyrexx
30 Jun 2016 | 05:11
0 Likes
@faba is nt allowed to say such is nt ok campaign about ur client dont talk about others nd how sure are u dat she copied her answers from google
30 Jun 2016 | 05:33
0 Likes
@faba its nt ur business if she copied 4rm d moon. Dnt talk ill abt odas, do ur campaign nd let odas b. Dnt mention me in such nonsense next time
30 Jun 2016 | 05:38
0 Likes
Maybe She Too [ @faba ] Googled It Too ... As @delight Rightly Said [b]Even If She Copied It From The Moon Or Even Pluto..Its Non Of Your Buisness..Dont Criticize Her[/b]
30 Jun 2016 | 05:42
0 Likes
@frankkay I have proves Tho but let's forget it.. @delight talking ill of her. but being plain like bukkybabe shows d real you.. I will keep mentioning you Tho to vote @lizzy22
30 Jun 2016 | 05:44
0 Likes
@froshberry-2 Criticism makes you better... vote @lizzy22 ????????????????
30 Jun 2016 | 05:46
0 Likes
@faba it doesn't matter if u hv proves or not. I guess u ar a new comer nd u dnt knw hw it goes. Take correction on ur mistake nd mind just ur own business. Claiming right wen u ar totally wrong doesn't make u right. Dat ur post ws totally wrong. Let all d contestants do der things der way, concentrate on ur campaign nd wait 4 time 4 u to vote
30 Jun 2016 | 05:49
0 Likes
@delight am sorry old comer.. Enjoy your day.. But don't forget to vote @lizzy22
30 Jun 2016 | 05:51
0 Likes
To all contestants... accept both compliment and criticism as it takes both sun and rain for plant to qrow..
30 Jun 2016 | 05:52
0 Likes
@cyberqueen sorry for my attack on you.. All contestants you can copy well ooooo.. This is copy season..
30 Jun 2016 | 05:54
0 Likes
case closed .....
30 Jun 2016 | 05:55
0 Likes
@kinqwhite Tnx.. Criticism makes u better..
30 Jun 2016 | 05:56
0 Likes
@agarawu23
30 Jun 2016 | 05:59
0 Likes
Lol.. @faba b careful copy or nt there biz nt urx
30 Jun 2016 | 06:31
0 Likes
@bukkybabe am proud of you as a statistician we fit in every aspect of life am also a corp serving in jigawa wishing u success continue to analyze them statistically
30 Jun 2016 | 06:33
0 Likes
To all contestant u all tried... i love the potential in them
30 Jun 2016 | 06:33
0 Likes
@torlahnie, thanks. Great statistician we rule the world..
30 Jun 2016 | 06:47
0 Likes
@hauwa their and not there tho... And who told you they don't criticize people... Go ask Gej and Sai baba they will tell how he dey. Remember to vote @lizzy22
30 Jun 2016 | 06:48
0 Likes
Lol.... Funny comments from funny people for funny reason. [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpqWdO2n2E_K_bJiy5VJvJMCUEEMMoeDaAAc9RaA-nK9KgA9r4[/IMG]
30 Jun 2016 | 07:04
0 Likes
[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpqWdO2n2E_K_bJiy5VJvJMCUEEMMoeDaAAc9RaA-nK9KgA9r4[/IMG]
30 Jun 2016 | 07:06
0 Likes
mitcheew
30 Jun 2016 | 07:11
0 Likes
Lol, funny questions but sensible answers. A nice interview though.
30 Jun 2016 | 07:44
0 Likes
na wa for people ooo
30 Jun 2016 | 07:51
0 Likes
@faba u just show the masses that u wil nd wil definitely b a bad leader no doubt abt that... the fact that our leaders criticize dose nt mean u shld i dislike ppl with big mouth that the problem with we Nigerian
30 Jun 2016 | 07:56
0 Likes
goodluck to u guys
30 Jun 2016 | 08:23
0 Likes
pls, dnt forget to VOTE @victoriouschild as d 2016 miss cooval God bless u as u VOTE
30 Jun 2016 | 08:26
0 Likes
simply because I corrected yu am now a bad leader @hauwa. Was Jux trying to tell you everyone is prone to criticism.. Perhaps have apologized to @cyberqueen and she is not even taking the ish like u doing.. But still vote @lizzy22 for miss Coolval
30 Jun 2016 | 08:27
0 Likes
you ladies are wow! shuu @blessing faith what's your business if she copied it or not nawa some people are just busy bodies
30 Jun 2016 | 08:29
0 Likes
Wow although am a new ''comer'' 2 dis site (7months old) i still cnt believe hw excited nd entertaining dis site is d truth is dat i hv no heart satisfying word4 d owner/CEO of dis site all i hv 2 say is more grease 2 ur elbow 2 all d contestant thumbs up @bukky u rock @cyberqueen abeg no fall my hand o becos i campaign 4 u #mylady
30 Jun 2016 | 08:55
0 Likes
@j sharp and @ademolar,@cyberqueen can choose not to ave any friends so pls don't go dere
30 Jun 2016 | 08:58
0 Likes
2nite ma nene abi I don miz am ni 6pm gbam I go show
30 Jun 2016 | 09:02
0 Likes
[b] Gbadura funmi..... Holla,how is it going down here was kinda late sha more grace and grease to the contestants.... watching how its gonna unfold....on 3D[/b]
30 Jun 2016 | 09:04
0 Likes
Goodluck to them
30 Jun 2016 | 10:05
0 Likes
Goodluck to y'all
30 Jun 2016 | 10:11
0 Likes
carry go brother. I will personally appoint you the next inec chairman. lol
30 Jun 2016 | 11:59
0 Likes
Oh my God.. @faba u really fuck up..bt thank God u ave apologies to @cyberqueen .dont make that kind of mistake/comment again..
30 Jun 2016 | 12:16
0 Likes
hey did any miss me bcos am back for good
30 Jun 2016 | 12:30
0 Likes
Still waiting for 2days interview
30 Jun 2016 | 15:40
0 Likes
Am back so.. If you are a contestant "Victoria Acerta". Am ur boy apogee
30 Jun 2016 | 17:46
0 Likes
nice answers from the contestants I wish you good luck. But one thing I must say is that only one person will wear the crown So don't be offended if you loose. thanks and goodluck to u girls
30 Jun 2016 | 19:13
0 Likes
@lordsmooth we have been waiting for u... we all miss u
1 Jul 2016 | 05:45
0 Likes
<boldquotecite="">A.)Are cartoon age strict?
1 Jul 2016 | 17:00
0 Likes
d is site was so intresting good luck to u ladys
3 Jul 2016 | 04:05
0 Likes
pls wen are d rest contestant coming 4 their interview....
4 Jul 2016 | 07:35
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.