4 Aug 2016 | 13:53
0 Likes

right here
4 Aug 2016 | 13:55
0 Likes
goodluck guys.
4 Aug 2016 | 13:55
0 Likes
[b]Rules and Regulations for this session. *On no account should anybody outside the organizers ask questions during SESSION 1. *No campaign on this thread *contestants are expected to answer every question thrown to them on time and other coolvallers should take note and rate their intellectual capability. *No side chats let’s obey the rules to enable others have a smooth ride when reading the interviews.[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 13:57
0 Likes
@Chinyenorah, do take note; it is @Mosesmichael
4 Aug 2016 | 14:00
0 Likes
@mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet I wish u guys luck and hope ure ready :b
4 Aug 2016 | 14:07
0 Likes
@mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet [b]tell us a little about yourself[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 14:09
0 Likes
Right here
4 Aug 2016 | 14:15
0 Likes
Best of lucks guys!
4 Aug 2016 | 14:16
0 Likes
gezious !!!
4 Aug 2016 | 14:17
0 Likes
okay
4 Aug 2016 | 14:19
0 Likes
Pls kindly vote @eliboy as the next Mr. Coolval 2016 God bless u as u do.
4 Aug 2016 | 14:20
0 Likes
I am promise kingwhite by name. I'm a humanitarian, an author, a motivational writer & an aspirinq geologist. I am from Oru East LGA of Imo State buh reside in lagos
4 Aug 2016 | 14:20
0 Likes
Seated
4 Aug 2016 | 14:22
0 Likes
@chinyenorah I am Petr Benevolent N. by name. A multiethnic or multicultural civilian of Nigeria (precisely Kogi state and Enugu state). My binding lingos are English, Igbo, Igala, and Pidgin. My hobbies are writing, reading, sports, researching and listening to music
4 Aug 2016 | 14:22
0 Likes
chai today dey boring me ooo ... :s
4 Aug 2016 | 14:23
0 Likes
[b]Good evening coolvallers and the contestants,.. My first question this evening goes thus; >>>>This is the first time I'll be hearing about coolval22.com, tell me about it and the reasons I should join the site?[/b] . . . @mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet
4 Aug 2016 | 14:25
0 Likes
Pls kindly vote @eliboy as the next Mr. Coolval 2016 God bless u as u do.
4 Aug 2016 | 14:26
0 Likes
Good Luck Guys
4 Aug 2016 | 14:28
0 Likes
Wish u guys best of luck
4 Aug 2016 | 14:30
0 Likes
Inetfunmiyahoo-com i pity you
4 Aug 2016 | 14:30
0 Likes
good luck guyz :b
4 Aug 2016 | 14:31
0 Likes
Goodluck Guys
4 Aug 2016 | 14:32
0 Likes
@lnetfunmiyahoo-com you are hurting your candidate's chances. This is not a campaign thread
4 Aug 2016 | 14:32
0 Likes
harmeenart pls stop ooo
4 Aug 2016 | 14:33
0 Likes
gudluck guys
4 Aug 2016 | 14:34
0 Likes
@ennylincoln Coolval22.com was created by Valentine Ike Nkemjika on 10th of October 2012. Currently managed by miscellaneous intellectual perpetrated altruistic draughtsmen under the awning of the boss aspiring toward attaining the preeminent for all constituents alike The site is a citadel of acquiring sundries of acquaintance from diverse of remarkable members. Communally, facilitating many toward discerning astounding proficiencies undauntedly advancing many toward incontrovertible acme. Interaction and bridging of people across Africa and subsequently, the world at large metamorphoses the communiqué expertise of its member. Amazing stories, mind blowing poems and articles affix the moral conduct of coolval22.com. Joining Coolval22.com will equally enhance your social life, keep you updated with diverse of information and wide range of new discoveries as well as bridging you with new friends [size=40]Thanks[/size]
0 Likes
Am Moses Michael. Nicknamed Msquare. Am from Niger state but I live in Kaduna. I studies Local Government and development studies. In Ahmadu Bello university Zaria. My hobbies re invention and development.
0 Likes
coolval22.com is site created and published on the 9th and 10 th of oct. 2012. It serves as a platform for stories, buh also deals with articles, peoms, and a background for general exposure. Its of qreat benefit to join this site 'cause it can be used for educational purpose such as sexual education, moral boostinq, motivation buildinq, etc unlike other social networks which bases mostly on online communication..
4 Aug 2016 | 14:39
0 Likes
Coolval22 is a place to be a fantastic family you will never want to loose. From the day I discovered it hardly a day passes by without me visiting. It makes you forget your worries. Nd problems. I joined coolval22 when I was waiting for admission believe me it makes me feel like am not lacking anything. It helps me to forget the worry and tension. Dear all everything about coolval actually worths your time. It's the only place you can get inspire
4 Aug 2016 | 14:46
0 Likes
Hmmmm!!! Came On Time #goodluck #Guys
4 Aug 2016 | 14:48
0 Likes
@mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet [b]1. how long have been a registered member and what made u join the site? 2. wat motivated you to contest for mr Coolval 2016[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 14:49
0 Likes
starlet d grammarian
4 Aug 2016 | 14:56
0 Likes
I've been a reqistered member for some months {i.e thats after months of tryinq to siqn up to no avail} And what made me to join this site was the story I first read in this site titled; "the missinq key" what motivated me to contest was the oneness I first saw in this site. And it'll be qood if it continues..
4 Aug 2016 | 14:58
0 Likes
@chinyenorah[b]I have been a registered member for about three years (not too specific). I ran into a story “teenage love” by @d9ty7 on Facebook and got determined to follow the story to the end which piloted me to coolval22.com prompting me into registering after finding the forum fun filled and advantageous I was motivated to contest for Mr coolvall 2016 by my innate trait for contest. I am enthusiastic of challenging myself with the endeavour of acquisition of new ideas[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 15:05
0 Likes
1. Join coolval in 2013. I joined because I love everything about it. It makes me feel happy nd among. 2. When I visited the nominations link I just wanted to see what is going on but I realise I want the fun. So at first is for fun. But now I have a different mission. I want to innovates and development many things in this site. First is I want to create a help platform. Both financial and social help. I know you will ask how but it's easy and that is why I should be Mr coolval 2016 so you all can see how it will evolve. Nd by next year there should be something to handover to the next one. Not just a title as it's now but a functioning position
4 Aug 2016 | 15:10
0 Likes
[b]Analyse critically the reign of @pizzaro (current Mr coolval) giving us the pros and cons of his reign over the last few months, and also tell us in glaring details buttressed with facts, what you would have done differently if you were in his shoes[/b] . . . @mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet
4 Aug 2016 | 15:12
0 Likes
Bros @starlet.... Slow down with ur enqlish. Use simple words.
4 Aug 2016 | 15:17
0 Likes
His reiqn was a quiet, nice and mannerful one, buh in all I'm likely to qive him a 7 in a scale of 10. One thinq I believe he didn't do was Full Participation in some thinqs that matters {nobody is Mr Riqht}.
4 Aug 2016 | 15:25
0 Likes
@ennylincoln @pizzaro[b]was enormously excellent and did all his probable best for the enhancement of coolvall22.com. Conspicuously, his affability with people, ruling by example and his pragmatic approach attributed to the rationales i admire him a lot. Earnestly, i am contented with his administration and specified the possibility to substitute him, i will sort to track his footstep and perhaps, seek his help. Naturally, every person has individual tastes. Given the chance, i will like to advance his works. Most significantly, bridging the affair of the writers, posters and encouraging the new and raising ones so as to build a serene mind within them, making them feel worth of their efforts which will definitely entice them into contributing more for the superlative of this immense forum[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 15:35
0 Likes
ewohh @starlet oo thumb up @ennylincoln its 7:30pm already na
4 Aug 2016 | 15:42
0 Likes
@mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet [b]what are your future ambitions and how are you working towards it?[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 15:46
0 Likes
[b]Apology to you guys, we'll be taking a couple of minutes more[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 16:03
0 Likes
Still waiting for guys oh
4 Aug 2016 | 16:04
0 Likes
Still waiting for u guys oh
4 Aug 2016 | 16:05
0 Likes
@chinyenorah [b]My ambition is being a philanthropist. My love for helping and caring for people entice me into imagining the probability of equality among human race. I have craved for helping people toward greatness and that remains the enormous task of my ambitions Another of my future ambitions is being the best doctor of my era. My believe is that i will be able to achieve that with all seriousness, hard work and by the enormous will of God. It might sound difficult but my self believe, courage, skills and God optimizes me, boosting my feelings for working toward achieving that goal My last ambition is propelling myself to a great modern writer which i am seriously working on.[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 16:05
0 Likes
my future ambition is just beinq the best I can be in all my field of study. I'm currently a upcominq humanitarian,author {motivational writer}, and also aspirinq geoloqist..am workinq towards them by strateqizinq and studyinq smarter..
4 Aug 2016 | 16:06
0 Likes
[b]And..... Last question from me tonight.....There's this monster called corruption in Nigeria, you know real time institutionized corruption like diversion of fund, embezzlement, looting and most recently "padding" of the Budget. Over the years this monster has grown and has had adverse effects on the country,so I'm asking you gentlemen, who could be blamed for the growth of corruption? the politicians or the citizenry (who are also the electorates), and what could be done to curb this monster in its entirety[/b] . . . @mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet
4 Aug 2016 | 16:12
0 Likes
time don goal na
4 Aug 2016 | 16:15
0 Likes
Time is flying ooo
4 Aug 2016 | 16:23
0 Likes
Peeping
4 Aug 2016 | 16:24
0 Likes
[b]session 2 guys. here are the rules for this session… 1. Attack on the persons of the contestants is strictly disallowed 2. Far too personal questions like; sexual activities, s-x drive and fetish are strictly unacceptable. *Contestants may choose to ignore a question if they feel offended with the way the question is asked or if they deem the question too personal or attacking their personality. 3. Subtle attempt to attack a contestant in the guise of asking questions is an offence. And whoever is found asking such questions will be banned till the end of the contest.[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 16:29
0 Likes
What are the games/contest/competitions that would be slated down by you if you emerged as the next mr coolval whats "success" for you @starlet @mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous
4 Aug 2016 | 16:32
0 Likes
What are the games/contest/competitions that would be slated down by you if you emerges as the next mr coolval whats "success" for you @starlet @mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous
4 Aug 2016 | 16:33
0 Likes
still waiting for replies to at @ennylincoln questions before I sign out :g
4 Aug 2016 | 16:33
0 Likes
@ennylincoln [b]Truthfully, the citizens and the electorates {politicians} both play colossal impact in advancing corruption into a ticking tick. Presently, corruption could be found in every sector of the country including churches. Gawking strictly, you will decipher that corruption is high among children, pressure groups, on the internet, associations as well as the family. Note that all the electorates and the leaders are once citizens. Tracing the root of corruption will lead to early phase of the citizens which is childhood. Charity they say begins from home. Since corruption emanated from the last unit of the community (family), curbing it has to start from the family. Actually, the current era cannot be corruption free because corruption has eaten deep into the blood stream of every adult of the country. Imagine the comments of most citizens that “no corruption, no Nigeria” and the widespread online campaign of bring back our corruption. The possible solution to tackle corruption is for parents to guide their children toward abstaining from corruption. But by so doing, the parent needs to be corruption free because children can only be trained by example and that is a huge unfeasibility as the parents needs the corruption to enable them meet the needs of the family[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 16:36
0 Likes
thanks... you are on a journey to a no Man's land...a place that u don't know anything about...how did u think u will survive in that land ... @mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet ...@ organizer hope extra time will be added to ours :yes:
4 Aug 2016 | 16:37
0 Likes
thanks... you are on a journey to a no Man's land...a place that u don't know anything about...how did u think u will survive in that land ??... @mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet ...@ organizer hope extra time will be added to ours :yes:
4 Aug 2016 | 16:37
0 Likes
Clears throat my questions to @starlet @mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous ques 1. what are your plans as a contestant to make this site better than the rest i.e one in a million. ques 2. if you were to be an organiser what judgement would you have pronounced on people campaining on this interview thread since its quite prohibited. Thanks. If u are offended just skip my silly questions.
4 Aug 2016 | 16:38
0 Likes
Corruption has been one of the major problem our dear country is facinq today, buh in my own opinion I'm likely to blame both the citizens and the politicians. I'll blame the citizens 'cause those politicians were once mere citizens buh transform their themselves into corrupt leaders; and also blame the politicians cause I don't know why elected public officials defraud their people by betrayinq the trust imbeded in them.. I believe corruption can be partially eradicated by makinq everyone {both citizens and politicians} subject to the rule of law ,, @ennylincoln thanks..
4 Aug 2016 | 16:41
0 Likes
@froshberry-2 [b]The games/competitions that I will introduce are; 1. Best writers/stories of the month which will include different categories such as ; a. Best romance story b. Best sex story c. Best action story d. Best motivational story... And vice versa 2. Monthly quiz which will include, a. Questions from different stories and b. Poster of a particular post With the aim of luring ghost members into participating more Success to me is moving from failure to failure without lose of enthusiasm. In a normal sense, failure is the opposite of success but aiming toward excelation, one might encounter some difficulties and overcoming these difficulties means moving towards achieving success Thanks[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 16:51
0 Likes
Sorry I get a battery low ish. actually Pizarro reign as Mr coolval. Is very uneventful. And it happens that the position is of no use. Nd to do something better I decided I should be the person to set the foundations to make it happens and something that people will like to participate.
4 Aug 2016 | 16:54
0 Likes
@samnolimit Traveling to an unknown place, one have to be extremely careful, keeping tab of the environment and learning the lifestyle of the people Been a stranger, one has to be loyal to every indegen of the place irrespective of age, wealth or wathsoever Cautiously making friends will also help understand the culture and traditions of the people
4 Aug 2016 | 16:59
0 Likes
@teniola this site is already the best of its type. But to add more to it is why I want to be the first to introduce sponsorship in this site. Where a lucky man or lady will get a help of what he/she needs nd to people campaigning here they don't need to be punish. The guilty nd showing there ignorance and bad habits will be enough to make them ashame
4 Aug 2016 | 17:07
0 Likes
@samnolimit to survive all you need is determinations
4 Aug 2016 | 17:11
0 Likes
@froshberry-2 The competition I'll likely introduce is quiz... success for me is when defeat is never accepted as a reality
4 Aug 2016 | 17:14
0 Likes
If you're isolated in a desert,what would be the 3 things you'd ask for?? What challenges have you witness/seen here presently at this amazing site?? @mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet
4 Aug 2016 | 17:19
0 Likes
@teniolabae Makinq this site to stand out amidst others is a work that can't be done alone. I'll only contribute to the development its receivinq already If I'm amonq the orqanisers, the rule implemented should be taken 'cause if not taken, then thats where corruption steps in..
4 Aug 2016 | 17:26
0 Likes
@teniolabae [b]I will input and enact some necessary principles which include; 1.[size=20]Democratic[/size] Working for the interest of the masses involving them and heeding to their opinions evolves the action of a leaded to incontestable thus spawning the superlatives for all. The present predicament facing Nigeria is mostly procured from the adamant of the president toward considering the complains of the masses 2. [size=20]Confidence[/size] I believe in myself and have faith in my potentials. I don’t find any challenge above my capabilities because where there is a will, there is way and where there is a problem, there is a solution. I believe that i can attain the best and remains unshaken irrespective of any challenge 3. [size=20]Commitment[/size] Earnestly and altruistically obliging and bestowing all my possible efforts toward achieving great for the for significance of the masses will unquestionably bring the best out of me 4. [size=20]Intelligent[/size] Able to think swiftly predominantly for a resolution of any rising quandary that might cost the forum extremely if not resolved on time 5. [size=20]Motivation[/size] Been able to induce people toward surmounting their timid challenges; situating potentials where impossibilities are been acknowledged. Helping people toward achieving their dreams; encouraging people toward engaging into new things that might help advance their life; that will rocket them to unimaginable zenith 6. [size=20]Honesty and Trustworthy[/size] Working sincerely with valour toward tackling any awkward prevalence and symbolizing the interest of all toward achieving a conducive forum irrespective of any persona I think that the judgements and punishments that are being stated by the wonderful organisers are corresponding which include termination of the person of the contestant and banning of the campaigner for the duration of the election[/b]
4 Aug 2016 | 17:28
0 Likes
Nice one!
4 Aug 2016 | 17:34
0 Likes
:b
4 Aug 2016 | 17:36
0 Likes
:b !
4 Aug 2016 | 17:40
0 Likes
@froshberry-2 I have never been to desert but when I find myself isolated at a desert, I will prefer to be with 1. Water 2. Oxygen 3. Body protectors like hand gloves, helmet and the likes The only challenge I have faced here is occasional posting difficulties
4 Aug 2016 | 17:40
0 Likes
@froshberry-2 protective clothinqs water sand sail I believe is plaqiarism, and it has hinder some member {includinq me} from educatinq others
4 Aug 2016 | 17:54
0 Likes
In reality I hv never imagine been in desert but what i will need if I find myself dear is water sunshade shelter seriously I hv never encounter any problem in this site only if the site is down i do felt bad
4 Aug 2016 | 18:01
0 Likes
Nice One Guys #wishyouallgoodluck
4 Aug 2016 | 18:50
0 Likes
mehn! I miss sha
5 Aug 2016 | 02:22
0 Likes
gud job guys
5 Aug 2016 | 02:23
0 Likes
@mosesmichael @miztr-fabulous @starlet Goodluck guys
5 Aug 2016 | 10:28
0 Likes
you guys did spectacularly @starlet especially
7 Aug 2016 | 09:29
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.