Mr coolval 2016 (interview day 5)

By Noriz in 5 Aug 2016 | 14:00
Noriz Noriz

Noriz Noriz

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
[color =blue]Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we are at it again.... The interview; where the contestants prove their wit.
I still remain your host for this session @chinyenorah and I would be assisted by @ennylincoln
As usual The interviews is divided in two
* SESSION 1: 6PM-7:30PM
* SESSION 2: 7.30PM-9PM
the following contestants are on seat
today;[color]
@Shaxee
@Lordsmooth
@Kingzy
5 Aug 2016 | 14:00
0 Likes

right here!
5 Aug 2016 | 14:01
0 Likes
goodluck guys!
5 Aug 2016 | 14:02
0 Likes
[b]Rules and Regulations for this session. *On no account should anybody outside the organizers ask questions during SESSION 1. *No campaign on this thread *contestants are expected to answer every question thrown to them on time and other coolvallers should take note and rate their intellectual capability. *No side chats let’s obey the rules to enable others have a smooth ride when reading the interviews.[/b] [color =blue]let's learn to obey rules[/color]
5 Aug 2016 | 14:03
0 Likes
Rules are ment to be broken according to anold.....
5 Aug 2016 | 14:06
0 Likes
Am seating and washing. Gud luck 2 u guys
0 Likes
Good luck guys
0 Likes
present in d houz
5 Aug 2016 | 14:10
0 Likes
goodlucks
5 Aug 2016 | 14:14
0 Likes
@victoriouschild @considerobah @dbramo @taiwo @ele1 @eliboy u guys re needed here
5 Aug 2016 | 14:15
0 Likes
I'm seated already
5 Aug 2016 | 14:20
0 Likes
@shaxee @lordsmooth @kingzy [b]let's meet you [/b]
5 Aug 2016 | 14:23
0 Likes
@shaxee @lordsmooth @kingzy [b]in one word describe coolval22.com. what improvements do you think can be made on this site and how can you contribute to the improvements[/b]
5 Aug 2016 | 14:27
0 Likes
my names are godian chukwuebuka kindness, also known as lordsmooth by my frnds Am 19 yrs, tall and dark in complexion. I just finished my waec exams and waiting for my result but at mean time i want enroll in computer training(web designing)
5 Aug 2016 | 14:28
0 Likes
Coolval22.com is UNIFIED seeing the way all coolvallers do things in unity, the way they suppose each other and comment whenever a new story is uploaded despite coming from many tribes and background. Where i find an improvement is needed is the way and graphics of our website, the way it is arranged and the way the forums are arranged. I wish to do this by working along side the best people who are advanced in web design and also from the experience i would get from my course in the program to create more graphics and things that would make our website more inspiring to visit.
5 Aug 2016 | 14:37
0 Likes
@chinyenorah
5 Aug 2016 | 14:40
0 Likes
@shaxee @kingzy where art thou
5 Aug 2016 | 14:50
0 Likes
[b]A pleasant evening to you guys, here is my first question for today... What does a man of substance mean to you and at what stage of a man's life could he be addressed as a man of substance?[/b] . . . @shaxee @lordsmooth @kingzy
5 Aug 2016 | 14:58
0 Likes
@shaxee @lordsmooth @kingzy [b]what are the qualities of a good leader? do you posses any of the qualities stated?[/b]
5 Aug 2016 | 15:00
0 Likes
A good leader is.. Humble kind meek good listening hear, slow to anger and the rest . . I possess most of the qualities because when i was in school, i was the school librarian. It was not an easy job, i had to be humble when it comes to receiving counsel, and good listening ear to my junior ones when they give me suggestion and also slow to anger, because its not always easy to arrange the shelf only to see it scattered again by the junior ones and even the seniors, so i guess i possess some of qualities
5 Aug 2016 | 15:12
0 Likes
still waiting for answers to @ennylincoln questions :b
5 Aug 2016 | 15:18
0 Likes
where are @kingzy @shaxee
5 Aug 2016 | 15:24
0 Likes
[color =blue]wow! where are the contestants?[/color] @shaxee @lordsmooth @kingzy
5 Aug 2016 | 15:25
0 Likes
Lol.... if this session end by 10:00pm no objections.
5 Aug 2016 | 15:26
0 Likes
@ennylincoln a man of substance to me means a man of power truth or rich. A man can be given that when he has achieved something good in life, something he can boast of, something he can look on to and pass to his family. So there z no specifics age for it.
5 Aug 2016 | 15:27
0 Likes
@shaxee @lordsmooth @kingzy [b]speaking of the current economic situation of Nigeria, who is to be blamed? explain with reasons[/b]
5 Aug 2016 | 15:36
0 Likes
observing
5 Aug 2016 | 15:42
0 Likes
Our economy in Nigeria is real bad because Nigeria as a country has no money. Our hope, the Americans has withdrew themselves from buying saying that they want to drill there own thereby the unstable price of oil and also the oil vandalism going on in the Niger delta region. My blame goes to administration that just left the office for the way they finish the whole money and had it been another administration didn't come to power, Nigeria would not have noticed, also my blames goes to some who can't have a little patient and see if things would normalize before they emberk on their own mission. Also concerning this our economy, i see it as a bible prophecy being fulfilled, because the bible said that in the last days there critical times hard to deal with (2 Tim. 3:1)
5 Aug 2016 | 15:45
0 Likes
[color =blue]our time is far spent.. and I have to call it a day. I started with @Lordsmooth and ended with @Lordsmooth I would assume @shaxee @kingzy didn't participate in the interview.[/color]
5 Aug 2016 | 15:51
0 Likes
my reason for the choosing the formal administration for my blame is because, seeing the way people are probe for the money they embezzled and all of that happened under the formal administration
5 Aug 2016 | 15:52
0 Likes
[b]its time for session 2 and here are the rules; 1. Attack on the persons of the contestants is strictly disallowed 2. Far too personal questions like; sexual activities, s-x drive and fetish are strictly unacceptable. *Contestants may choose to ignore a question if they feel offended with the way the question is asked or if they deem the question too personal or attacking their personality. 3. Subtle attempt to attack a contestant in the guise of asking questions is an offence. And whoever is found asking such questions will be banned till the end of the contest.[/b]
5 Aug 2016 | 15:53
0 Likes
[b] ***HOW TO ASK QUESTION(S) 1. Two contestants are on the hot seat today and we expect you to ask a question which all three would answer, but if you specifically want to ask a contestant a particular question, then it must be in this format. A(for all the contestants)- What advice would you give to a rape victim? B(for one of the contestants)- What advice would you give to a rape victim? @contestant’s name. 2. Every question must be in bold. 3. Contestants are to tag whoever is asking them questions in this manner; I will advice a rape victim to first of all…….. @the name of the questionaire. this session should end by 9:00pm[/b]
5 Aug 2016 | 15:54
0 Likes
Goodnight coolvallers. @shaxee @lordsmooth @kingzy I wish u guys best of lucks. :b
5 Aug 2016 | 15:57
0 Likes
LandeD
5 Aug 2016 | 19:24
0 Likes
Best of luck,
5 Aug 2016 | 19:25
0 Likes
firstly I heartily apologise fr being nt punctual its actually CU's of power,I tried charging my phone to meet up,but to no.avail please I solemnly ask for forgiveness
5 Aug 2016 | 20:32
0 Likes
I am IHedioha kingsley chukwuwbuka,hails from ideto south LGA imo state of Nigeria. am ND 2 student of civil.engineering from.the department of civil engineering.federal polytechnic nekede owerri IMO state.am.dark in complexion and tall.(4fit in height) my best food is rice and beans am a very studious man. who love doing research (with the aid of internet and informative books). am also active in the following sports, football and table tennis. Some of his music talents are, playing the keyboard. my hobby is jst reading becausw as I.do so expose myself to so many things
5 Aug 2016 | 20:40
0 Likes
i am I hedioha Kingsley chukwuebuka,hails from ideato south local.government area.of IMO state.. am ND2,student of civil engineering federal polytechnic nekede owerri am.tall (4fit) and dark in complexion.my favourite food is rice and beans. i luv playing and watching football (if you want to be my friend, you need to first be in- love with football, lol), reading (to an extent), Modelling (yeah, am.currently the face of ROFOSA and Mr tourism fedponek) Cooking (yeah, I cook alot, started cooking at age 14 and it has become part of me and a hobby)
5 Aug 2016 | 21:11
0 Likes
the qualities of a good leader are confidence politeness kindness humility and meekness am.I posses almost all of these especially humility,am very.humble and an obedient servant nd that is why I detest bragging and feeling proud
5 Aug 2016 | 21:18
0 Likes
the economic downfall of Nigeria acgually I will vehemently say the president is responsible because he is the leader and has to be self confident nd avoid surrounding himself with crooks and infidels that may be influencing him negatively,his poor planing ndvpooe management is the core thing causing the fall of Nigeria economy thnks
5 Aug 2016 | 21:21
0 Likes
a man of substance is a.man that has achieved something worrhwhile in life.a.man.who lived a.lofd that is worthy of emulations,being a.patroit and living a philanthropic life
5 Aug 2016 | 21:25
0 Likes
a man of substance is a.man that has achieved something worthwhile in life.a.man.who lived a.lofd that is worthy of emulations,being a.patroit and living a philanthropic life
5 Aug 2016 | 21:25
0 Likes
actually coolval is a great group and need improvements on more articles if am.the next Mr coolval I will brobg so much more articles “The position of nose, eyes, ears, lips might be same but we look different. My face, my style of walking and talking, my living, my behavior is different. Because I am unique. The common thing "We are Homo sapiens". I don't suppress my thoughts, I embrace them. I attempt to challenge my brain to analyze everything around my physical body. I make cute attempts trying to make , second awake a learning experience. I want to reach a higher thinking capacity, I want to evolve more. I don't care about extraordinary things like having the right shoes, clothes etc I love writing down anything and everything that comes into my head. I feel that it helps me to think.”
5 Aug 2016 | 21:34
0 Likes
Tried!!!!
6 Aug 2016 | 01:31
0 Likes
Yha'll tried!!!
6 Aug 2016 | 03:19
0 Likes
gbam.
6 Aug 2016 | 04:55
0 Likes
:b
6 Aug 2016 | 04:56
0 Likes
Good luck guyz
6 Aug 2016 | 05:54
0 Likes
hhmm....
6 Aug 2016 | 13:43
0 Likes
holla
0 Likes
cnt jst wait
0 Likes
gudluck all d way
6 Aug 2016 | 13:44
0 Likes
I know this coming late but I gotta say something. My names are Diamond Meshack Shaxee aka Nels Shay
6 Aug 2016 | 14:24
0 Likes
hmm
6 Aug 2016 | 19:14
0 Likes
splendid performance
7 Aug 2016 | 06:07
0 Likes
hmmmm dull but still cool shaa
7 Aug 2016 | 09:54
0 Likes
congrats
7 Aug 2016 | 09:55
0 Likes
Am late
8 Aug 2016 | 15:37
0 Likes
Good luck guys
9 Aug 2016 | 06:19
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.