*NIGERIA 2016 BUDGET (BUDGET OF CHANGE)

By StValentino in 23 Dec 2015 | 03:17
StValentino StValentino

StValentino StValentino

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
As I sat and watched our dearest President, Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday presented a 2016 budget proposal of 6.07 trillion Naira.
Nigeria’s 2016 Budget is based on a crude oil benchmark price of $38 per barrel and a production estimate of 2.2 million barrels per day for 2016.GDP Growth Rate Projection
4.37%Revenue Projection
3.86 Naira
Deficit2.22 trillion Naira (equivalent to 2.16% of Nigeria’s GDP)Oil Related Revenues
820 billion Naira
Non-oil Revenues1.45 trillion Naira Projected Independent Revenues
1.51 trillion Naira
Capital Expenditure1.8 trillion Naira (30% of total budget)
Works, Power and Housing- 433.4 billion Naira
Education- 369.6 billion naira
Special intervention programs-300 billion naira
Defence-294.5 billion naira
Health-221.7 billion naira
Transport -202.0 billion Naira
Ministry of interior-145.3 billion naira
Interior-53.1 billion naira
Foreign and Domestic Debt Service-1.36 trillion Naira
Sinking Fund towards the retirement of maturing loans
113 billion Naira
Non-debt Recurrent Expenditure
2.65 trillion Naira

What do you think? With Education above defence and health as this difficult time. From all indication the ordinary nigeria man will benefit more from this, but some of the opposition party members calls this budget FRAUDULENT, are they right? Because this proposed budget is the first of its kind.

Cos, if you ask me I call this THE BUDGET OF CHANGE
What is your take???

@Coolval222-2 @Tenniebenson @individual
@Khola46 @Wiseman
@Ibrams @Johnysky @Pizzaro
@Swtharyomi @Wyse-one
@Eddy @Delight @Pweety @Mray
@Jummybabe
@Babe4biola
@Sofia @Ritagold @Kuks
@Originalannchilexdel @Fridex
@Frank @Frankkay @Simzy
@Pheranmmie041 @Temmyjoy
@Chriswayne @Evanz
@ele1 @dgreat
@Itzshaxee @Mecuze @Skookum
@Kingson1 @Donmikie
@Kingsbest @T-Dak
@Charlywizzy
@Charliebryn @Hardeywummy
@Japhola @Konphido
@Emmyrexx @Adura @Tholartee
@Nextangel @Blessedgirl
@Jenifa @Jclash
@Taiwo @Chomyline @Lawman
@Tinagabe
@Itmrabzeez @Johnoscar
@Precy
@Timmy @Dabcy @Ikeholuwa1
@Besty @Starlet @Okklad
@Angeleniola @Ewomazeal
@Mizleemah @Blessfelicity222
@Anitcham @Stephanie
@Lollybabe1 @Dahcutebae
@Rhennyjay @Geeadore
@Tiffany1 @Tonia @Hameyeenat
@Inemlove @Promzy
@Mohjisolah @Jencute @Jenny
@Doublewealth @John451
@Kniphemi @Vibratingwind
@Emmanesth @Horpheyehmy
@Valking1 @Pweety
@Kpumpy
@Justify @Maurice @Jummy
@Thankmic @Christopher
@Anita @Phinebraim @Kedike
@Kemkit @Gracy @Olami
@Promise @Sylvia @Bsam
@Portable @Steph
@Olaking3 @Harddy @Blakstudd
@Prince @Invincible
@Mhzzrblayse @Azeeco
@Temmymofrosh @Sandra
@Sandy
@Kaysmart22 @Cherryserah
@Sexynikky1994
@Youngestprince @Davick
@Semilore @Oyindamola
@Dhemilade1 @Mature @Pearl
@Roes @Franklin @Kolababs
@Hollar @Smilie @Borwerleh
@Iksqueency @Loveth
@Funmilayo1 @Okklad @Nizzy
@Flames @Vict-Vames
@Peace @Sirp081 @Kristen
@Kingsengine @Aaron @Tony
@Ruth @Romancelord
@Itzshaxee @Olamy4fun
@Abrahamdking @Flamerouz
@Crusher @Stanny39 @John
@Softtouch @Onahsunday631
@Jeddy @Sonshine
@Sirgentle
@Vizkid @Hoelhay @Pharm-
vickymears @Teesolid
@Omoyemmy @Olarach
@Daxking @Krizzy @Softie
@Holarbordah @Ele1
@Firstladyontop @Obaby
@Sergentmax
@Mhizdaofot @Ariketemmy
@Saraya @Eminem
@Laurasteve299 @Gambola
@Monadisu @Dazzlingangel
@Donyas @C-Roderick @Cookey
@Isabella1 @Chisomsophia
@Mrfabulous @Henry
@Mhizzthessy @Millz
@Bishops10
@Kreepyink @Olaniyiadeshina
@christiana @Aarti @ebube @eminem
@gracedkyenny
@abednego-precious-7 @chyamaka @desire
@pweetyfizzy
@PEmamezi @hohluwaseyi @kreepyink
@elibabanoni-2
@hoyenikky @tholartee
@humblelion @adegunle3gmail-com
@shugarlips
@iksqueency
@hayanfeoluwa
@paula4eva
@uncleba426 @greg-billz @geeadore
@natasha9976 @anorexia @elibabanoni @sanctus4real @hoyenikky

@originalannchilexde
@sirmike @imperialsluv @geeadore @cassiewells @rosey @cizzle @emmanuel @roes @sparkling-2 @elibabanoni-2 @dehleh @valentinelv @hardey1292
"
Good morning everyone
23 Dec 2015 | 03:17
0 Likes

Lets see how it goes
23 Dec 2015 | 03:22
0 Likes
Good morning valentine......firstly!!!by now we must know that politics rolls through the corridor of corruption...before I comment on the budget,i would like to say that it is quite hypocritical that APC would refer to PDP as the corrupt party when most of PDP stalwarts are presently in APC.......do the reasoning with your brain!!!! I didn't say anything........As for the budget,they are just looking for a plausible means to placate the masses and the senate.....Guys no matter who sits on that presidential seat...embezzlement is inevitable
23 Dec 2015 | 03:28
0 Likes
Letz just wait n see
23 Dec 2015 | 03:28
0 Likes
Let's just hope he follows the budget has predicted
23 Dec 2015 | 03:31
0 Likes
That is why you have to vote for Truth Transparency Devotion Hard-work Commitment Vote for @Pizzaro for Mr COLVAL 2015 Tag @Invincible @vAlentinelv @Rosey @Ritagold .
23 Dec 2015 | 03:49
0 Likes
we'll wait n see
23 Dec 2015 | 04:04
0 Likes
wind of [b]chanqe[/b] is blowinq
23 Dec 2015 | 04:13
0 Likes
Lets wait till then
23 Dec 2015 | 04:18
0 Likes
Lets wait and watch
23 Dec 2015 | 04:22
0 Likes
[b][i]It has been my passion to contribute to the welfare of the people in our our prestigious Coolval nation; I wish to take my contributions to the next level. I plan to  be more open and closer to every person irrespective of race, gender, religion and/ or believes. I plan to make Coolval Nation a hub of ideas where everybody  will be free to contribute their opinions as with regards to what happens inside and outside of the Site. I wouldn’t just stop at campaigning, rather will go a step further to ensure that their is a Reformation in the way this site of ours operates.‎ I will encourage dialog between persons, the writers and other moderators to ensure that our readers all over the globe are well entertained and wowed. I shall work hard to encourage the participation of corporate bodies via seminars, symposiums.., conferences, internships (short/long) and corporate visits by our site to help all us understand the skills we will require to be able to single ourselves out in the tough employment market of today. I shall work hard with the admin to provide more guidance/ assistance to vulnerable persons here  experiencing personal, professional and/or academic difficulties. I shall promote the site to more sites and support every activity to promote active participation by all persons involved. I believe that every person on this site has something they can do better, my job will be to encourage all groups/ individuals and be able to harness their capabilities while on coolval.‎ I shall work against those things that make all of our lives miserable here, like looking for threads for hours, opening account delay and Etal  Williams onyekachi abayomi musa ikenga Vote @romancelord Vote Reformation  Vote Rebuilding  Vote Retribution  Vote @romacelord For Mr coolval 2015 Together we can do it [/i][/b]
23 Dec 2015 | 04:24
0 Likes
let us just pray they follow the budget has predicted
23 Dec 2015 | 04:27
0 Likes
No comment as now till next year.
23 Dec 2015 | 04:53
0 Likes
Story story.......na today. Abeg make dem park well.
23 Dec 2015 | 05:31
0 Likes
[b]CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE We all want it.... right? Change cant happen with mere speculation its the act taken to exhibit the word 'CHANGE' that matters... Whichever section of the budget that takes the highest amount of money doesn't matter. It's the effective use of the money assigned that is most important. In Politics Corruption is inevitable but excess of corruption is bad. Let's wait nd see the effect of the budget. Then we will know if Nigeria has obtain 'CHANGE' Don't Forget to vote @greg-billz @romancelord @roes If you want IMPROVEMENT,PROGESS ADVANCEMENT nd finally CHANGE in the World of coolval [/b]
23 Dec 2015 | 07:56
0 Likes
[b]CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE We all want it…. right? Change can thappen withmere speculationit s the act taken to exhibit the word ‘CHANGE’ that matters… Whichever section of the budget that takes the highest amount of money doesn’t matter. It’s the effective use of the money assigned that is most important. In Politics Corruption is inevitable but excess of corruption is bad. Let’s wait nd see the effect of the budget. Then we will know if Nigeria has obtain ‘CHANGE’ Don’t Forget to vote @greg-billz as MR COOLVAL 2015 If you want IMPROVEMENT,PROGESS ADVANCEMENT nd finally CHANGE in the World of coolval Quote [/b]
23 Dec 2015 | 07:58
0 Likes
I heard dz story in 1889.
23 Dec 2015 | 08:27
0 Likes
I just op he follows d budget as he predicts
23 Dec 2015 | 09:38
0 Likes
make we see hw e go b...
23 Dec 2015 | 10:48
0 Likes
I'm after the action not the story, cause I've heard much of it before.
23 Dec 2015 | 12:11
0 Likes
Hmmm can't rili say.. Though we av bin hearing Buhari z an honest man, buh we can say in nearest future weda he z still gonna b d same cos d money gan z so attractive nd fanimorously.. Buh as for me I will say CHANGE z about to happen..
23 Dec 2015 | 14:07
0 Likes
[b][color =green]Did I hear someone say government.....woooooaaaaaa dats just one word away from my calling card,"good government"........ladies and gentlemen,vote greg-billz for good government here on coolval...love you guys[/color][/b]
24 Dec 2015 | 10:08
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.