Official: JAMB Finally Cancels Registrations for 2017 UTME

By Individual in 1 Apr 2017 | 08:36
Individual (scott)

Individual (scott)

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
[b]The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has discovered a major error on all Registrations so far, and has finally resolved to cancel the 2017 UTME, slated to hold from 6th May.

The decision was reached in the early hours of today, after it was detected that the PASSPORTS of candidates were omitted by a system virus while registration data was being uploaded since 20th March, 2017.

All efforts to recover uploaded passports proved futile, thereby resolving to cancel Registrations for the 2017 UTME entirely.
All candidates are by this notice, expected to note the following;

1. #NaJokeBeThis
2. #TodayIs1stApril
3. #AprilFoolsDay
4. #YouThoughtWeForgot?
5.#CoolvallersShouldNotAlwaysBeTooSerious
6. #LetsHaveSomeFunToo
+++++++++++++++++++++++
HAPPY APRIL f**l'S DAY
+++++++++++++++++++++++
We didn't do this last year, but due to all the wahala from JAMB, we decided to go ahead with it this year to calm the tensions down. Did we get you? Let us know how you felt as a comment below.
Now go out and create your own prank today. Remember to keep it safe and don't endanger yourself or anyone else. Most importantly, don't get fooled again.

Happy Coming Mock Exam,
Happy New Month,
With lots of love,
The Coolval Team[/b]
1 Apr 2017 | 08:36
0 Likes

u got me right
1 Apr 2017 | 08:58
0 Likes
U no say I bin 1 call PHYLUM way dey register for me but I say make I shall see d reason first I for mono say na joke. Hahahahaha! :D you fit give person heart attack. Lol coolvallers.
1 Apr 2017 | 09:02
0 Likes
I Knew it was a joke immediately i saw the topic.
1 Apr 2017 | 09:20
0 Likes
I did this to someone around 01:00am today during vigil in my church.
1 Apr 2017 | 09:30
0 Likes
Chai! You got me
1 Apr 2017 | 10:09
0 Likes
No be new thing.
1 Apr 2017 | 11:52
0 Likes
Be still my heart
1 Apr 2017 | 13:39
0 Likes
Iffa hear
3 Apr 2017 | 15:39
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.