See How I Got Free 500MB Data With MTN Season Of Surprise

See How I Got Free 500MB Data With MTN Season Of Surprise

By Wisdom in 7 Dec 2018 | 21:52
Wisdom Micheal

Wisdom Micheal

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Hello guys! I'm here to share with you how i got [url=https://www.gamestechy.com/2018/12/mtn-season-of-surprise-subscription-code.html]Free 500MB data[/url] with MTN Season Of Surprise. MTN Season of Surprise is back again and many subscribers are already getting their surprise. December is here again and MTN is already putting smile on the faces of her subscribers by giving out free 500mb data, free credit or free data + credit only.

[b]About MTN Season Of Surprise[/b]
The Surprise package is different for all MTN subscribers. For instance, what i get for my own MTN surprise package will be different from what you will get as your own MTN surprise package. It all depends on your luck and the offer is not for all MTN subscribers. You just have to try your luck.

Some users have already reported getting free 500MB data from MTN as their Season Of Surprise. The data is valid for 7 days. You can dial *559*4# to view your bonus data.

[b]MTN Season Of Surprise Subscription Code[/b]
To see your surprise, simply dial *142# on your MTN line. Once you dial that code, you will see your surprise package smiling at your screen.

If you are not eligible, you'll get a response like this;

As for me, i got Free 500MB to browse for 7days. If you are lucky enough you might also get yours.
[img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Gxp6juYKonE/XAsZyEmqPUI/AAAAAAAAP0Y/EGjuPM1FV1s3O3dsVEOC9hioJCMsIOI0QCLcBGAs/s1600/MTN%2BSeason%2Bof%2BSurprise%2BFree%2B500mb%2BData.png[/img]

Your surpise package can be the same or different from mine. Yours can be data + call credit, call credit only or data only. That's all.

Don't forget to tell me what your surprise package is. Kindly use the comment box below.

Source: https://www.gamestechy.com/2018/12/mtn-season-of-surprise-subscription-code.html

7 Dec 2018 | 21:52
0 Likes

This is what i get on my line Dear Customer, thank you for trying. You do not have an offer at the moment, please try again later.
8 Dec 2018 | 03:43
0 Likes
make mtn no play wit me o make dem giv me my own sharp sharp
8 Dec 2018 | 09:03
0 Likes
Unbelievable
8 Dec 2018 | 11:49
0 Likes
Am not a subscriber
9 Dec 2018 | 10:41
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.