Send Your Short Story/Article And Win N5,000 The Read On™ Short Story Challenge’

Send Your Short Story/Article And Win N5,000 The Read On™ Short Story Challenge’

By Iphekitan in 15 May 2016 | 05:40
Iphekitan Iphekitan

Iphekitan Iphekitan

Student
Faithful User
Forums Top User
Forum Loyal User
Are you a writer or you have passion for writing? Stop wasting your talent… Why don’t you take this opportunity and participate in [b] “Read On™ Short Story Challenge”[/b] > and win N5,000 cash prize.

[img]http://www.nycmidnight.com/Competitions/SSC/2013/Master2012/SSC2016_LogoUpLeft01.png[/img]
[b]
How To Participate:[/b]
Send in your short story or article which must not be less than 800 words to [email protected] or you can create your story in our forum as described below

Your article must have an art cover or image as the featured image.

Your short story/article must be submitted between 16th of May to .June 24th Submission closes on June 24th

Your short story/article can be Romance, Comedy, Thriller, Crime, Society, Politics, or others… We accept all kinds of stories as long it is meaningful and its meets our requirements.

Your name, short profile and your contacts details, should be attached to the story or article you’re sending.

[b] How The Winner Is Decided:[/b]
Beginning from 24th of June, the shortlisted Stories/articles will be Published on the Website daily, from May 16th to 24th of June. While the overall winner will be announced on the 1st of July.

The story/article with the highest views and comments wins the the challenge and the cash prize. So if you know you want to win the challenge, once your story is Published on the blog, start sharing on the social media, for your friends to read and comment on your article.

[b] Once again, the story with highest views, comments and most shared on social media wins the cash prize.
Comments on your stories really counts. [/b]

[b] The Winner[/b]
The winner of the short story challenge will be profiled on the blog, his/her picture will be on the sidebar of the Website for 1 month as Celebrity of the month. The payment of the cash prize will be made on the 1st of July to the winner’s bank account.

So what are you waiting for, start sending to [email protected] or click [b] [url="http://www.readon.uk.ht/literature"] Sumbit[/url] [/b] and create a topic for your story.
15 May 2016 | 05:40
0 Likes

ok
15 May 2016 | 05:44
0 Likes
I'm interested jare
15 May 2016 | 05:52
0 Likes
hmmmmm
15 May 2016 | 05:57
0 Likes
ok
15 May 2016 | 06:00
0 Likes
Long throats! Mah dey think of my own story ooh 5k no be beans
15 May 2016 | 06:07
0 Likes
Ohk
15 May 2016 | 06:26
0 Likes
ok
16 May 2016 | 16:34
0 Likes
Okay
16 May 2016 | 22:39
0 Likes
Episodes 22. He was walking along the bush when he saw her lying dead; he went and knelt down beside her. "Missy, you can't die like that, please wake up. What am I going to tell your daughter Violet? That I let her mother? Please wake up." He cried as he pulled her up and saw blood gushing from her mouth. Missy was dead. "Noooooo!!! Missy!!!!! Noooooo!!!" He screamed and woke up, sweaty and crying. He found himself at the airport; he slept off while waiting for his daughter's arrival. "Another dream? I think am going crazy, I need to see a psychiatrist. I can't take this anymore. "Daddy!" he heard and looked up to see his daughter running towards him. He ran to her and lifted her up. "Violet sweetheart, how are you?" "fine daddy." Jane was smiling at him. 'Welcome dear," he said as he hugged her. "Thanks for bringing my daughter." "Don't mension. What's up? You look so thin." She asked as they walked towards the car with the nanny behind them. -------------- "What were you doing at the hotel that night Jewel disappeared?" Detective Cruz interrogated Jeff. "I went to drop my kids, they attended the party too." "Why didn't you drop them off at the gate? Must you go in there?" "Young man," Jeff fired. "You're in no position to tell me where to drop my kids. What's your fucking problem, huh?" "My problem here is that you denied ever seeing Jewel that night but in there video, you were seen talking with her. what were you two discussing?" "I never saw Jewel that night and this girl I was talking to wasn't my niece." "Then who is she? Because she was wearing the same dress Jewel wore that night, she's the same age with Jewel. Unfortunately, her back was turned to the camera. Who is this lady if she isn't Jewel?" They were interrupted by Mr. Daniel, Jeffery's lawyer. "Detective Cruz, I'm Mr. Daniel, Jeff's lawyer and you have no right to question my client in my absence. Jeffery Will not answer any question from you again. All the questions should be directed to me." "That all for now Mr Daniel but your client Will have to remain in jail till Jewel is found." "You can't keep him here when you don't have a concrete evidence." "I have enough evidence against him, he Will explain to the court what he was doing in Liams cooperation by that ungodly hour of the night. You better advice your client to start talking before is too late." Detective Cruz said and left the room. He was sweating profusely when he came out of the interrogating room, he headed straight to his car, opened it and a pieces of paper fell down. He picked it up and read. It says..... I know your daughter came into town yesterday Detective. Stay off our back, let Jeffery go and move on with your life or else....... To be continued. __________________ Now tell me Jeffery is not responsible for this.
26 May 2016 | 11:29
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.