By adrino26[sPORT in 6 Jul 2016 | 05:46
adrino26[sPORT GOVERNOR}

adrino26[sPORT GOVERNOR}

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
Tennis

WIMBLEDON FEDERER SIGHTS NEW RECORD,SEMI.....Seven time champion Roger federer can reach an 11th wimbledon semifinal on wed and become the most successful Grand slam match winner when he tackels Croatia Marin cilic.

Euro2016.

SANTOS IN GRUFF MOOD AHEAD OF SEMI...
Portugal coach fernado santos was in typically gruff mood ahead of their euro2016 saying he did not want to tink abt anytin other dan 2nite game against wales...

NO GOAL NO PROBLEM FOR MUELLER...
He is the big name forward yet to score yet at euro2016,but thomas mueller says his main concern is helping germany to beat france in 2moros euro2016 semifinal...

Now to europe

IHEANACHO SURE OF TROPHIES UNDER PEP.
Super egles striker kelechi inheanacho believes pep guardiola has the credentials to bring silverware to city...

MOU WILL BE MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT...
Manchester united jose mourinho will be a massive improvement on predecessor Louis van gaal,according to former old trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson....

FIVE NOTABLE MOURINHO QUOTES.....
Jose mourinho most notable quotes from his last press conference as manchester united manager on tuesday..

1] I was in trouble for the last five months,the first month[at chelsea]was fine,the second was not so good and after the second month it was a disaster on the troubled end to the second chelsea spell last season.

2] Manchester united for many years success was a routine and in this moment the last 3yrs are to forget,I want the players to forget.I don't want the players to tink we ave to do better and finish fourth,finishing fourth is not the aim.mourinho geeing and forget his troops up to say we will be contenders again and forget the years of under achievement under David moyes and LVG.

3] You know ao many young players I promoted to the first team from academies?49 some of them are big name,they are champions league winner ib the euros,playing for national team.one lie repeated many times sometimes look true but it will neva be true.mourinho replying to the oft leveled accusation that he sacrifices promising young talent at his clubs to sign big names instead and farms them out to other clubs.

4]There are some managers that the last time they won a title was 10years ago,some of them d last time they won a title was never.The last time I won a title was 1year ago,not 10years ago or 15years ago. So I have a lot to prove imagine the others...the special one take a dig at the rivals notably ARSENE WENGER..

5] To speak about one manager[pep Guardiola]one club,one enemy I don't tink it is right in the premier league it dosent make sense at all.if you focus on one opponent,the others will be laughing so I am not going to be part of it....mourinho trying to dispel the notion the antipathy felt from his time as real madrid coach against then barcelona boss Pep Guardiola, and now the city manager....

WHAT DID U GUYS TINK ABOUT MOURNINHO,I TINK IS BACK WITH DIS IS RUNNING MOUTH IMAGINE FIRST PRESS CONFERENCE LOOK AT WAT HE SAID,ANYWAY THIS SEASON WILL BE FULL OF FUN...

PREDICT AND WIN SUMTIN BIG
WALES
Vs
PORTUGAL

Tanks by BABYADRINO
6 Jul 2016 | 05:46
0 Likes

Nice One
6 Jul 2016 | 05:49
0 Likes
@tenniebenson @khola46 @wiseman @ibrams @pizzaro @swtharyomi @wyse- one @eddy @delight @pweety @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @ritagold @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @evanz @itzshaxee @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t-dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @blessfelicity222 @anitcham @stephanie @lollybabe1 @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @geeadore @tiffany1 @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @promzy @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @kniphemi @vibratingwind @emmanesth @horpheyehmy @valking1 @pweety @kpumpy @justify @maurice @jummy @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kedike @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible @mhzzrblayse @azeeco @temmymofrosh @sandra @sandy @kaysmart22 @cherryserah @sexynikky1994 @youngestprince @davick @semilore @oyindamola @dhemilade1 @mature @pearl @roes @franklin @kolababs @hollar @smilie @borwerleh @iksqueency @loveth @funmilayo1 @okklad @nizzy @flames @vict- vames @peace @sirp081 @kristen @kingsengine @aaron @tony @ruth @romancelord @itzshaxee @olamy4fun @abrahamdking @flamerouz @crusher @stanny39 @john @softtouch @onahsunday631 @jeddy @sonshine @sirgentle @vizkid @hoelhay @pharm- vickymears @teesolid @omoyemmy @olarach @daxking @krizzy @softie @holarbordah @ele @firstladyontop @obaby @sergentmax @mhizdaofot @ariketemmy @saraya @eminem @laurasteve299 @gambola @monadisu @dazzlingangel @donyas @c-roderick @cookey @isabella1 @chisomsophia @mrfabulous @henry @mhizzthessy @millz @bishops10 @kreepyink @olaniyiadeshina @gracedkyenny @hardeyhorlar9 @holaryinkhar @inemeka @abevica @individual @olami @beryl @youngfellow @humblelion @natasha9976 @hartuny @emergencia @paula4eva @giftgodiva @divatimmy @finestberyl @sapiens @ahmad @ele1 @ferdinard @festoza006 @sharpzender @uncleba426 @paje @jenny123 @pemamezi @detector @pweetyfizzy @willingyung @napster @greg-billz @valentinelv @hayanfeoluwa @teju1 @dgreat @prestigiousfirstlady @petersandra121 @jenny1 @bryten50 @fallancy @rosey @jimmyjab @oluwanifemi @arosunshine @heartbrokekid @thosiano @peterox @iamsmv @adegunle3gmail-com @sparkling-2 @hoyenikky @maurice @lizzytee @zephyr @mhizterdimex @ladywen @holarmidey @scriptures @lollycobra @hardey1292 @adeblow23 @slimolayinkastar @damzybabe @adeshewa @softel @nifemi @abradek @beauty74 @cizzle @omolarami @nazysophy1 @yemitefestus @omoniyiola @inifek @coolbaby @nheemot @deejaygrin @hitiswell @fynboy @sirmike @aminzy @vicoch @sunnyklin20yahoo-com @psam @oshio @shikoleen @queencoded @kimmy @ifeoma1 @nobleay @felixharuna11 @ibktemi99 @hayzedefoe @chidex14 @classy @omodemilade59 @rufus @ladygrasha @ennylincoln @kingz1 @starlord1 @noskid @kodedreal @petermikel @frankymario @olatunjitobi @pweetylizzyqueen @olutcoded @sayrah @tomtim @missdammy @latienco @bimrach @mubarak @mubavak @adeolaajala1234 @olalekana69 @dbest @skulboy @beautyqueen @naomacjoyous @onyinyessica @drumsaint @debbi2nice @jamesgentility @megatron @okiripoto02gmail-com @rahzycute1 @hangellah46 @deltavictory @kay2ty7 @praisee @josephjuliet @xtopher @richymore @temmy744 @mrmorie @abosmart @adfaustina595gmail-com @adetolaadejoke @whizjay @anthcunny @freeday @ninny @abasienyene @henryjay @horgzy @abosmart @omodemilade59 @judith @mercykris @superstar4real @sanctus4real @bolaji2308 @damzybabe @profeze1 @horlarjuwhon @illusion002 @royzeray @oluwatosin @chinenye5404 @dharmex @inifek @pattiejoe7gmail-com @opinxymenumento @bobbidi-boo @gooddysmart3 @elijezy @drumsaint @oshio @musterfi @khaleedwr @addieola @chinedueze @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @daintyshewa @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo-com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @samnolimit @ugochisunday @yusfaty @muffybaba @micheal1 @judiee @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @coolbaby @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @roes @onahsunday631 @olayintan @samnolimit @adura @xtremexamxong @gamanuel @peacebright @yusingkey @adauche @lnetfunmiyahoo-com @blessinglovely @horlamzy @hauwa @ebube @lawman-2 @itzshane
6 Jul 2016 | 05:52
0 Likes
Dats my problem wt him, he doesn't know how to control or arrange his speech. Pls friends I wnt to thank u all 4 ur support so far nd also remind u dat d voting still continues nd am eagerly in need of ur votes. Pls dnt 4get to vote Delight 2day. [IMG]https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/cp0/e15/q65/p480x480/13508820_487919841416470_4954008867671192293_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=f49c9fe7e108a04cdeb88a54aa2bb394&oe=5836F26A&__gda__=1476889469_2dcf4db388b7d7672fe53ee2f7a31287[/IMG]
6 Jul 2016 | 05:56
0 Likes
@delight [b]all they way that fool DAT dey call mourinho is back again with his stupidity I hate that man with passion well for Portugal match Portugal will win[/b]
6 Jul 2016 | 06:04
0 Likes
l'm not surprised with his comments. he has always been same, thats why I hate him buh he's a qood Coach thouqh..
6 Jul 2016 | 07:39
0 Likes
It's going to end in penalties
6 Jul 2016 | 08:17
0 Likes
WALES 3-1 PORTUGAL
6 Jul 2016 | 10:58
0 Likes
Nice one.
6 Jul 2016 | 11:28
0 Likes
okay
8 Jul 2016 | 08:36
0 Likes
Dnt forget tomorrow is one man one vote pls, vote @victoriouschild
8 Jul 2016 | 08:38
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.