Who owns the Ghetto? season 2.. by Light1259

By Light in 19 Aug 2017 | 12:18
Light Light

Light Light

Student
Faithful User
Forums Best User
Forum Loyal User
[IMG]https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20842104_2050344578585194_396582586470301979_n.jpg?oh=9ec01ffb726400b10e9840b760ffa7f9&oe=5A358524[/IMG]
THE AUTHOR : AMOS KINGSLEY aka light1259

[color=red]Note: no part of this story may be copied or reproduced in any form without the written consent of the Author.[/color]

[b]PROLOGUE[/b]

[b][i]“Running out to avoid been apprehended, “Delete, and his men ran to Lagos State till everything is being settled and calmed, it really a challenge and unexceptional for “Delete, and his men encountering a problem in their new environment which they virtually lost their life's, it was a bigger challenge for them facing problem in unfamiliar place.[/i][/b]

[b][i]“It has never been easy for those fighting for justice, “ask those that have experienced it you all know better„ Now, Umuezi is on fire, people are facing difficulties through “Stone, and his fiendish supporters.[/i][/b]

[b][i]“Rumpus and turmoil nearly caused earthquake in “Delete's, edifice when “Juliet, disclosed the death of their mother who was murdered by Stone. The battle was bloody the two groups lost their men.[/i][/b]

[color=red]Watch Out For Episode 1 Season 2.[/color]

[b]“I will be more excited to see more commit because the happiness of any coolval22.com writer is to see more commits, it oil our intellectual, it gives us boldness, support and courage. Please! comment regularly.[/b]

link to season 1
www.coolval22.com/forumsss/topic/who-owns-the-ghetto-by-light1259/
19 Aug 2017 | 12:18
0 Likes

wow!!!I can't wait any longer ooo.
19 Aug 2017 | 12:24
0 Likes
tym no dey start post am naa
19 Aug 2017 | 12:30
0 Likes
Right here on time.... Bring it on
19 Aug 2017 | 12:33
0 Likes
men, i can't wait o...... bring it fast @light1259
19 Aug 2017 | 12:38
0 Likes
it will be hot. bring it on
19 Aug 2017 | 12:43
0 Likes
Im waiting
19 Aug 2017 | 13:25
0 Likes
baba u still dey waste time ni
19 Aug 2017 | 13:29
0 Likes
No wahala,ride on.
19 Aug 2017 | 13:44
0 Likes
Will be Waiting
19 Aug 2017 | 16:21
0 Likes
Guy no dey waste at all ...bcus no time to check time
19 Aug 2017 | 16:45
0 Likes
cool, bring on
20 Aug 2017 | 00:18
0 Likes
okay, @life2
20 Aug 2017 | 07:30
0 Likes
bring it on
20 Aug 2017 | 07:43
0 Likes
[b]{PART A}[/b] Episode 1 “People gathered in all the building corner murmuring, crying in gruesome, behind a staircase was a old woman who was “madam Grace, (Delete's mother), best friend rolling from one edge to another crying loudly, Mr. Ugo “madam Grace, younger brother, who was the first male child folded his hand placed his head up shaking frequently. “Juliet was returning back from shopping happily after getting all necessary foodstuffs needed, though it was a joyful moment having what they hasn't in a very longtime, seeing all the packages created a extremely cheerfulness in her inner soul. “Once the keke man stopped at the front of their house, a thought of what was going on descended on her, seeing the multitude of people in a critical position, she glimpsed in searched of her mum; she couldn't find her, “immediately her mummy best friend noticed her she increased her cry crying fervently, Juliet mood changed once she noticed that. “Where is my mummy? she shouted drawing people's attention towards herself, she ran inside, she stopped on seeing her mother's corpse laying helplessly covered half way, mum! ‘She cried petulantly embracing her as well as shaking her vigorously, people started consoling her, when her shaking was going beyond two men pulled her back, leave me, she struggled but their hands were stronger than her. “she was forced to sat down, who did this to my mummy? ‘she asked, demanding the answer swiftly. When her body was charging to unrecognized color, Mr. Ugo decided to speak out, she was murdered. Juliet stood looking weak and frustrated her eyes turned reddish, she turned to her uncle faced him fury, it knocks to Mr. Ugo's knowledge what the look means without wasting time he pointed his finger towards the written words on the wall, Juliet followed the finger darting, tears started dropping from her eyes as she read the words written by Stone, “THIS IS THE BEGINNING MORE ARE STILL COMING. STONE, IS GLAD AND HAPPY TO VISIT YOUR HOUSEHOLD„ “So you are the one that commit this sacrilege, Stone; she shouted. I promise, you will never go unpunished, Juliet said. “It was an awkward moment and a tumult environment when ambulance came, Juliet cried vociferously as her mum's corpse is being carried inside the ambulance meanwhile Mr. Ugo eyes were red once he sat at the ambulance front moody while the ambulance zoomed off. “7m.p. Mr. Ugo sat facing her nephew Juliet. It a pity and a sad news for what recently happened, now my elder sister and your mother is in the mortuary, you need to look for your brother so that we can burial her immediately also for now none of us will be sleeping here till further notice, perhaps it may return to achieve his foolish desire so sleeping here will bring more pain to friends and family members. Mr. Ugo laments. “Thank you uncle for such pieces of words, it struck me when you mentioned leaving this house is important and necessary but I don't know where else to go, moreover my brother is in Lagos and I don't know the particular place he lives besides if I do I don't have transport money the little money he gave to us has been taken away by “Stone, Juliet said. “Hmmm, this is really sad, Mr. Ugo adjusted his shirt as he said. You and I know for some months now my business has not been progressing so I don't have money. Mr. Ugo laments. “That night was hell for Juliet looking for where to lay her head, after agitating on exact place to go she decided to go to one of her friend. “On getting to her friend house her friend mummy eventually, noticed her, she ran to her and ordered her to leave before “Stone, comes and wipe all her family member, thinking of that is hard to allow what recently happened to repeat or occur in your family. “Juliet were biased probably confused as she walked slowly crying inwardly to another of her friend fortunately she met her friend Amaka outside, she explained everything to her, Amaka pitted her she agreed to abduct her till tomorrow morning eventually Amaka's mother was passing by suddenly she noticed Juliet what is she doing here? eh! Amaka, am asking you Amaka? She asked angrily meanwhile Juliet stood crying. “Nothing ma, Amaka replied. “Leave my house now, She ordered. “Amaka never hesitant to see that, she moved close to her and say to her 'walk away and hide till my mother leaves, immediately she left to her bed room I will come for you. “It went as Amaka planned. 5 o'clock in the morning Juliet roused and decided to sell all the foodstuffs she brought so as to rise some money. She stood, whispered to Amaka's ear, “I'm coming" and she left to their house to pick the foodstuffs to sell as planned. To be continued [color=red]NOTE : in this 'season 2' it will be divided into two main categories[/color] [b]"PART A" & "PART B"[/b]
20 Aug 2017 | 08:40
0 Likes
[b]who owns the ghetto Episode 1 is here, come o.[/b] @coolval222-2 @jummybabe @denciebabe @captainsoonz @fii-fi @victoriouschild @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @babswalexyttyahoo-com @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007@saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @survivor1 @donpaschalo @reyhanat @blixin @eben @wunmi @profeze1 @best98 @johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @light1259 @adeyemi @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @redlabel @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @emperorsndyheartless @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi-bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @lnetfunmiyahoo-com @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth@michaelendurance@miztr-fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @damsyn @fortune @itzprince @dbramo @tomilayoadebukola @robidon @senatordaniel @nanizzyfbaby @olawuni @badrikhan
20 Aug 2017 | 08:48
0 Likes
Okay...
20 Aug 2017 | 10:11
0 Likes
Continue.. Feeling sad for Juliet
20 Aug 2017 | 12:58
0 Likes
is a pity for Juliet
20 Aug 2017 | 13:18
0 Likes
wow welcome back
20 Aug 2017 | 14:05
0 Likes
following
20 Aug 2017 | 14:15
0 Likes
welcome
20 Aug 2017 | 15:09
0 Likes
ride on
20 Aug 2017 | 15:11
0 Likes
awww Juliet,sorry for ur loss n sufferings as well!!!
20 Aug 2017 | 15:50
0 Likes
sorry Juliet u know humana are wicked. they enjoy good moments with u and deny u wen things go bad
20 Aug 2017 | 15:54
0 Likes
carry come fast
20 Aug 2017 | 16:00
0 Likes
i can't wait to read the next episode
20 Aug 2017 | 16:01
0 Likes
ok
20 Aug 2017 | 16:16
0 Likes
too bad
20 Aug 2017 | 16:37
0 Likes
to bad.
20 Aug 2017 | 17:10
0 Likes
Too bad
20 Aug 2017 | 17:13
0 Likes
so sad
20 Aug 2017 | 17:20
0 Likes
so sad
20 Aug 2017 | 17:56
0 Likes
no wahala... ride on
20 Aug 2017 | 20:48
0 Likes
so sad.
21 Aug 2017 | 02:19
0 Likes
ride on
21 Aug 2017 | 02:22
0 Likes
ride on
21 Aug 2017 | 02:26
0 Likes
next
21 Aug 2017 | 02:29
0 Likes
:S
21 Aug 2017 | 02:33
0 Likes
next
21 Aug 2017 | 02:37
0 Likes
ride on
21 Aug 2017 | 02:39
0 Likes
Ride on bro...
21 Aug 2017 | 08:19
0 Likes
I really pity Jessica
21 Aug 2017 | 11:15
0 Likes
OK followong
21 Aug 2017 | 12:22
0 Likes
Ride on Bro
21 Aug 2017 | 17:44
0 Likes
Next
22 Aug 2017 | 01:48
0 Likes
Episode 2 "Juliet got home and found all her foodstuffs have been missing, who would have packed my foodstuffs? She cried out, after searching all over the rooms she couldn't find a damn of her foodstuffs. I'm finished, my last hope are gone what are mine to do now? She asked as she scattered her hair and beats her foot heavily on the ground. "It a pity no one seems to talk to her due to what they had heard about Tigers and what they are capable to do. "This world is nothing just a little mischief and plight people started to strand and avoid me, it sang pensively in her mind. "On her way to Amaka's village she saw a woman standing beside an entrance leading to her building. Good morning ma, Juliet greeted. "Morning, what can I do for you, She asked. "Ma, I don't know if you can help me, I'm looking for a work so as to raise some money, Juliet responded. "Really!, she smiled, “That's exactly why I'm here, She replied. 'Wow, Juliet grinned. "Are you sure you can work? She asked. I'm capable ma. Juliet replied. Good, come with me let me show you the place. She said. "They arrived at the place, the place isn't too far, this is four plots of land. She said. So how much will you take? She asked. Ma, six thousand naira. Juliet replied. Haba, is too much, She replied. "Ma, the weed has grown too much, Juliet laments. I'm giving you two thousand naira only, She replied. "Ma, is too small, see the weed has grown and the portion is big, is not good at that amount you mentioned, look at it well, ma, Juliet tries to convince. "That's what I can afford, if is too small for you then I will look for another person. She said. "Ma, it has not gotten to that, okay add one thousand naira on it, Juliet asked. No, that's only all I can afford, she said and was leaving till Juliet called her back and accepted to work with the amount. "After weeding for hours she got hungry, wouldn't her bring me food? she whispered, maybe she is preparing it, she added, after waiting patiently, this is 1a.m. she anxiously laments. "A hour later her hunger increased at the extend she couldn't continue working, the worst aspect of it is that she has no money, once she regained a little strength she slowly walked to the woman house on getting to her house everywhere were locked, she was frustrated, at this time Amaka is not yet back from her nurse school and her mummy don't want to see me near their house what should I do now, she voiced out, then she decided to go back to the farm till her friend Amaka comes back in the evening. "By time she could have reached the farm she was totally lost of mind not knowing the exact place she was heading to suddenly a man who was driving a motorcycle almost hit her. "Are you blind, what is wrong with you, the young man angrily asked. Juliet was quiet not knowing what to say, she was even surprised to have gone to unknown place, she pleads to the man and walked away. "The man watched as she turned and walked back, something is eating her up, how could a beautiful and a sensible young girl forgot her self, he nodded and drove to her, he stopped besides her and demand to hear what her troubles was, Juliet's eyes turned to red immediately while tears dropped from her eyes, after she might have done narrating her story the man gave her 500 naira and left Juliet was so excited meanwhile she walked to a pub and ate a little, kept the remaining money for another day. "She hanged around till it was late once she noticed Amaka mummy has slept she sneaked inside Amaka's room luckily for her Amaka kept some food for her, thank you for your generosity, Juliet said as she devoured the food. "The next day she sneaked out as usually to weed the farm she did that for four days without the knowledge of Amaka's mother, the farm was cleared and weeded properly, she left to fetch the woman the woman came and was happy you did well, she lose her wrapper brought out one thousand naira and handed it to Juliet who's intention was to get the actual amount as she agreed, Juliet mood changed in a twinkle of eye, the money is not complete, Juliet said. "That how I can afford for now, the woman replied. Juliet was furious and perplexed, her month open but nothing come out, after all the suffering, pain, sun, sweats and without food all I could received is one thousand naira, she looked at the money while tears drops from her eyes, she looked up and sniffed rubbed her nose and walked away. To be continued.
23 Aug 2017 | 14:14
0 Likes
episode 2 is here o @fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy
23 Aug 2017 | 15:26
0 Likes
Dis woman is wicked n heartless sha,,chai!!!!
23 Aug 2017 | 16:26
0 Likes
that's not fair
23 Aug 2017 | 16:58
0 Likes
sad, the woman is heartless
23 Aug 2017 | 17:25
0 Likes
too bad, continue bro
23 Aug 2017 | 17:41
0 Likes
hmmmm ppl can b so heartless... take heart JUILET God will see u try... tnx for d cal @light1259
23 Aug 2017 | 17:42
0 Likes
nawa ppl can b heartless... God will u see u try juilet... tnx for d call @light1259
23 Aug 2017 | 17:43
0 Likes
too bad
23 Aug 2017 | 17:43
0 Likes
na wao, people self
23 Aug 2017 | 17:46
0 Likes
okay @sanctus4real
23 Aug 2017 | 17:55
0 Likes
sad indeed, d woman is very wicked after agreed to pay 2000 she went and paid 1000, if na mi chail she for hear am
23 Aug 2017 | 18:01
0 Likes
too bad
23 Aug 2017 | 18:05
0 Likes
the woman is wicked
23 Aug 2017 | 18:07
0 Likes
nawao some people are really heartless. without food you still have the mind to give her #1000 God is watching o
23 Aug 2017 | 19:25
0 Likes
The woman is Wicked soul
23 Aug 2017 | 19:26
0 Likes
even through d reaction of d woman person will know she is wicked
23 Aug 2017 | 19:33
0 Likes
Its but a little while everything will return to normal...
23 Aug 2017 | 21:06
0 Likes
following
24 Aug 2017 | 00:32
0 Likes
God will see u through dear
24 Aug 2017 | 03:25
0 Likes
Some people are really heartless... Na wa oo
24 Aug 2017 | 04:27
0 Likes
Too Bad
24 Aug 2017 | 04:41
0 Likes
God this is too much for Juliet
24 Aug 2017 | 07:43
0 Likes
that woman is wicked and heartless
24 Aug 2017 | 14:32
0 Likes
People can be wicked o! Next please!
24 Aug 2017 | 15:53
0 Likes
Episode 3 "Two weeks hustling, suffering, pains, crying and abashed Juliet was able to raised five thousand naira while she needs seven thousand to start her journey. "I never knew I will face this kind of predicament, see me just some two weeks had slim, the worst part of it now is that I don't know where my brother stay. Juliet said. "This is serious, how are you going to do about it now you don't know where he stay?, Amaka asked. "Have decided to take the risk, my spirit tells me I will definitely find him, Juliet replied. "Hmmm, but the issue is that Lagos State is a big place with numerous people it will be difficult moreover where are you going to stay because you can not go today and find him is impossible. Amaka laments. "My mind is made up to accept any thing that comes out, my problem now is that the transport money is not yet complete, this is two weeks my mummy died I don't want to spend another day here, Juliet laments. "How much do you need now? Amaka asked. "Two thousand naira to complete the little have raised. Juliet responded. "Amaka stretched her hand and took her handbag, after opening she deep inside the handbag and brought out some money which she handed it over to Juliet, manage it, Amake said. "Juliet was full of elation, three thousand naira, tears of joy coiled her eyes, honestly I don't know how to thank you, thank you for your generosity and hospitality, I will never forget your kindness, Juliet greeted as she kneed down for her while Amaka told her to rise, she rose and hugged her clinging. "5a.m. Juliet woke Amaka up, wake up I'm leaving, Juliet spoke. Oh, "by this time?." "Amaka asked. "Yes, I'm going with morning bus, she replied. I'm really not comfortable about this your journey, I'm bothered besides what will you eat over there? Amaka asked. "Stop that, all you should do now is to encourage and pray for me, is my responsibility I need to face it, okay!, Juliet added. "Wait, Amaka said and walked out, five minutes later she came back, take this garri, it will serve you till you settle down. Juliet was cajoled and probably shocked, she breathe freely and hugged her before collecting the nylon bag, thank you so much, she hugged her again this time was so tight and she left. "She arrived at the motor park luckily for her the vehicle remains one seat, she paid and entered after waiting for some minutes the vehicle sped up. "Fear from no where descended on her once she saw 'WELCOME TO LAGOS' where will I go to was a question that struck her mind, the vehicle stopped at the motor park, Juliet came down looking wretch, she stuck glimpsing all round without knowing where else to begin her journey, a part of her tells her to ask some people while a part of her rejected, a lot of thoughts were running through her mind, she was battling within herself eventually a bus started shouting a name of some places they were sledding to, Juliet who was lost of thought jumped in, 500 hundred naira, the conductor said but pensive Juliet was lost. "Juliet was roaming from one thought to unimaginable or incredible one till she was asked to come down, "come down young girl we do go reach the bus stop, the conductor laments. "Juliet came down and decided to eat till she think of what to do next, she searched for a place to eat luckily she found after she was done eating she took a sidesteps from sidesteps she did some walking. Walking for some minutes she became tired and sat down at one shade she was there till it was dark. "Without agitating properly she saw a car been packed whos the owner went to eat she drowsing pushed the back door, jumped in and slept off, fortunately the man opened his car and drove off without checking his car. To be continued
30 Aug 2017 | 04:51
0 Likes
"@fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy
30 Aug 2017 | 04:52
0 Likes
hope you will not put yourself in trouble
30 Aug 2017 | 06:43
0 Likes
hmmm nyc step Juilet but very risk... pray u see ur brother.
30 Aug 2017 | 06:44
0 Likes
That might be her brother or one of her brother's friend
30 Aug 2017 | 13:12
0 Likes
May the Lord be with you
30 Aug 2017 | 13:49
0 Likes
d lord will see you through
30 Aug 2017 | 14:08
0 Likes
Oh wot a brave step she took
30 Aug 2017 | 14:22
0 Likes
I pray u see ur brother
30 Aug 2017 | 14:56
0 Likes
this delete don bring her trouble
30 Aug 2017 | 15:44
0 Likes
good step, i hope it works as you planned
30 Aug 2017 | 16:09
0 Likes
good one Amaka, Juliet be careful
30 Aug 2017 | 16:12
0 Likes
Hmmmmm, what a risk decision you took, well lemme see how it goes
30 Aug 2017 | 16:15
0 Likes
ride on @light1259
30 Aug 2017 | 16:16
0 Likes
I pray she will find her brother
30 Aug 2017 | 18:00
0 Likes
Fate will bring her to her brother
30 Aug 2017 | 18:20
0 Likes
Hmmm,, dats risky step she took,, hope the owner of dat car is not a bad person
30 Aug 2017 | 18:29
0 Likes
the Lord is your strength
30 Aug 2017 | 18:38
0 Likes
This is risky o @Juliet
30 Aug 2017 | 19:11
0 Likes
problem
31 Aug 2017 | 02:50
0 Likes
Hmmm, God will see you through.
31 Aug 2017 | 04:13
0 Likes
dis girl sef,,u don't no anywhr & u don't afraid of rape or rituals
31 Aug 2017 | 05:52
0 Likes
Such is life
31 Aug 2017 | 06:21
0 Likes
God will see you through
31 Aug 2017 | 18:57
0 Likes
Episode 4 Two hours driving the man stopped at the front of his building, though the building is built without fence, he killed the engine and walked straight to his room. 6a.m. Juliet roused up, she was afraid how she got to the car, aftermath, she looks around although no one was nearby to notice her, she pushed the door back it opened easily, she brought out her legs down and walked away. The environment was damn cold, dew was falling, vehicle passed little by little, Juliet folded one of her hand on her chest holding a bag with her left hand walking slowly, moving her eyes side by side till a flower caught her attention, a red beautiful rose flower smelling good glints, Juliet plodded to the rose flower, plunged it's leaf smell it stood and admired it for some minutes and started her journey, the number of vehicles increases as it clocks 6:30a.m. Juliet grinned once the cloud brighten, birds flew blessing the haunt with their voices, she agitated the path to follow as she arrived at a double road which one pointed at a left direction while the second pointed at the right direction, to avoid people thinking otherwise she chose the right one because she has this kind of believe that the right road leads to success, the right road landed her to a major road meanwhile people had started opening their shops at the main junction connecting some area, God help me now i'm in this main junction, perhaps i may be luck to see my brother who knows, she laments, she was passing studying the junction and probably staring at one shop to another suddenly a woman caught her attention, a meddle woman at her early 38 or 40 as the case maybe, bend, dusting some chairs, good morning ma, Juliet greets her. "The woman stool and responded looking at her suspiciously and uncomfortable, how may i help you?." She asked."Ma, my name is Juliet i came to Lagos yesterday and i'm stranded, i need something to do to sustain life and also a shelter to lay my head, Juliet replied with a sympathy voice. The woman was silent after hearing all she said she kept muted for some minutes while Juliet stepped back praying hardly inwardly, the woman glimpsed at her, turned and started to dust her chairs, Juliet felt bad looking at her reaction, she bite her lip and was about to walk away eventually the woman called her back and told her to seat down, Juliet was thrilled she sat down inspecting all over the shop. I will employ you said the woman and also give you a shelter,the woman lamented. "Juliet ego rose, her joy was in describe, one more thing said the woman, Juliet who's joy grown to a big mountain like Everest deprecated to Kilimanjaro as the word 'one more thing sounded to her ears. I will be paying you two thousand naira monthly and I'm responsible for your food, soap cream, water and shelter says the woman, she said and stopped. Juliet was like is that the point, no problem I accepted, She said knowing too well her mission definitely wouldn't be so long by God's grace, thank you ma, I appreciate ma, i will do every thing in my capability to move the restaurant forward and I will discharge my duties faithfully and diligently I promise ma. "You sound well are you a graduate?". "She asked. No ma, I just finished my SSSCE recently and had written WAEC which I did perfectly. You must be brilliant, now you will be assisting me in any area your assistant is needed, first thing you need to do every morning is to clear and arrange the chairs where necessary hope I made myself clear?". "she asked. Positive ma, Juliet excitedly replied. Good, call me mummy Tolu and i wish you good luck, she spoke. Thank you ma, Juliet said and went inside the restaurant. To be continued
4 Sep 2017 | 11:06
0 Likes
"New story here @willingyung @Robidon @chilovely @onahsunday631 @olayintan @oluwaferanmi @jummybabe @victoriouschild @sommyangel @sanctus4real @lesky @oneal32 @oscilo @freeco @freshgirl @jerrie @fridex @itzprince @john451 @vincentjackson174 @light1259 @queenvick @khikhi @sheegokeys @adeblow @delexzy01 @dbramo @others"
4 Sep 2017 | 11:17
0 Likes
"@fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy @vincentjackson174 et others"
4 Sep 2017 | 11:22
0 Likes
I wish you meets your brother soonest.... @light1259 you day kill us with suspense o
4 Sep 2017 | 11:31
0 Likes
hope you will meet your brother in time
4 Sep 2017 | 12:55
0 Likes
@itzprince i was busy but am back now
4 Sep 2017 | 13:37
0 Likes
Alright, welcome back
4 Sep 2017 | 14:11
0 Likes
I wish you meet your brother soon Jully . All the best
4 Sep 2017 | 15:01
0 Likes
the Almighty Will see you through
5 Sep 2017 | 04:52
0 Likes
Nice
5 Sep 2017 | 04:54
0 Likes
meeting her brother will be difficult since she is not with his phone number
5 Sep 2017 | 05:24
0 Likes
Wat a great adventure 4 her, Movin on.....
5 Sep 2017 | 05:35
0 Likes
Goodluck Julliet
5 Sep 2017 | 06:15
0 Likes
Wish u see ur bro soon
5 Sep 2017 | 06:43
0 Likes
sited
5 Sep 2017 | 06:46
0 Likes
wish u success
5 Sep 2017 | 06:47
0 Likes
well come bk niggy
5 Sep 2017 | 06:56
0 Likes
i have a felling that ur brother will come to eat in that restaurant
5 Sep 2017 | 08:09
0 Likes
God don buttered ur bread
5 Sep 2017 | 08:31
0 Likes
i wish you goodluck juliet
5 Sep 2017 | 09:01
0 Likes
mummy tolu u really try for adopting her.next
5 Sep 2017 | 09:06
0 Likes
ride on dear light
5 Sep 2017 | 09:08
0 Likes
still watching d drama
5 Sep 2017 | 15:36
0 Likes
wish you best of luck juliet
5 Sep 2017 | 16:08
0 Likes
Two thousand naira that is too small
5 Sep 2017 | 18:30
0 Likes
hope u find ur brother real quick
6 Sep 2017 | 04:43
0 Likes
Next please!
6 Sep 2017 | 09:05
0 Likes
next
6 Sep 2017 | 10:34
0 Likes
Episode 5 Delete and his men lives in a big mansion worth millions of naira drove a multi-million cars, attends clubs and parties. after spending three hours dancing and catching fun on his usual joint, Delete was coming back from his usual club suddenly he sighted Lucy, from far distance. Lucy who was coming back from a supper market holding two nylons walking to her 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Polar jeep, she opened the boot, dropped the two nylons and closed the boot, having done that she opened the front door closed the door behind herself and sped up without a slightly knowledge someone she know was following her. before Delete would have gotten to where she was Lucy had gone far, shit, Delete said and followed her swiftly. This black jeep have been following me since, Lucy said as she glimpsed on the side mirror, she increased her speed looking anxiously, driving horrendous, on occasionally she will peeped on the side mirror. Delete not knowing his desperate chasing had cause someone he had nothing bad against, she was driving terrified considering the line of business she was into, who could they be? Perhaps one of the bad eggs, she said and peeped. nevertheless, Delete also increased his velocity putting more pressure on Lucy, Lucy quickly diverted to another road driving quickly, Delete followed her immediately. Once Lucy saw that she got more scared, this is getting serious, something need to be done fast, she whispered glancing to the side mirror shaking, she picked up her iphone scrolled for some seconds, fortunately the number she was looking for appeared she dialed it and it went successfully. hello, Acid, am in a big trouble now someone has been following me ever since i left royal super market besides UBA bank i need your help now, i'm, she called the place she was and dropped the call. When Delete noticed her way of driving, glimpsing he decided to do something sensitive before something awful is being done, after going through pensive, thinking on what to do, he recalled sometime he was giving her number by Samuel luckily he found the number and dialed it immediately. he called but she did not pick, after calling severally he gave up and decided to use another method. He came to a conclusion to try a text message, he type, 'Lucy i'm the one at your back, is me Delete, he send it' praying for it to work. Lucy who kept ignoring Delete's call thinking otherwise, the message came and her iphone sound, she drew her iphone behind and dime it on, a message from unknown number, she touched the message envelope on the screen with her red painted nail, after reading she slow down looking panic and nervous. Delete face board with smile as he saw her stop, he gently stopped besides her jeep, pushed his 2016 Range Rover sport door open while he brought his legs down and walked to her, Lucy mind free from a burden of fear and she gasped, you scared me, Delete kept mute he walked to her and gave her a peck, you still never change, she talks like she did not enjoy it meanwhile Delete flashed a brief smile. You are looking stature, Lucy said while Delete smiled. oh, i almost forgot, she said and picked up her phone, hello! Acid, i'm sorry to have bothered you, the person i told you about is my course mate, Lucy said before dropping the call. we have to leave here now, Lucy said.. over to you house Delete said trying catch her eyes meanwhile Lucy squinted at him, a naught boy, she said and drove out. To be continued.
6 Sep 2017 | 10:39
0 Likes
@fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @oneal32 @oma @ladyg @pesman @sommyangel @freshgirl @froshberry-2 @itzprince @olanrewadud otherscome ooo"
6 Sep 2017 | 10:50
0 Likes
tnx for d call @light1259
6 Sep 2017 | 11:17
0 Likes
Real naughty boy babe. Long time @Light1259, ride on.
6 Sep 2017 | 11:54
0 Likes
Nxt
6 Sep 2017 | 12:17
0 Likes
eh!, have i stay too long? @ladyg thank u sha
6 Sep 2017 | 12:18
0 Likes
No dulling again,i beg ride on
6 Sep 2017 | 13:19
0 Likes
Nxt pls
6 Sep 2017 | 15:29
0 Likes
No be small thing, her heart almost jumped out of her body
6 Sep 2017 | 15:56
0 Likes
ohh!!!! bad guy
6 Sep 2017 | 16:18
0 Likes
na wao Delete u almost kill her, what if she die along the process
6 Sep 2017 | 16:28
0 Likes
welcome back @light1259 ride on bro nothing do u
6 Sep 2017 | 16:42
0 Likes
eh! Delete u almost put her into trouble
6 Sep 2017 | 16:45
0 Likes
ride on
6 Sep 2017 | 16:45
0 Likes
folloing
6 Sep 2017 | 16:53
0 Likes
following
6 Sep 2017 | 16:53
0 Likes
following next dear
6 Sep 2017 | 16:54
0 Likes
following
6 Sep 2017 | 17:16
0 Likes
next please
6 Sep 2017 | 17:27
0 Likes
Next
6 Sep 2017 | 17:40
0 Likes
cntinu light
6 Sep 2017 | 17:42
0 Likes
Thanks for the update
7 Sep 2017 | 01:04
0 Likes
Episode 6 Four months later, Iron, sat down on a beautiful black couch wearing blue t-shirt and a black jean pressing his iphone, putting all focus battling with the button, at the big and well furnished sitting room, at the front of him was a plasma TV talking to itself meanwhile Delete was at the bath room having a bath while others went out for a night club. Two minutes past 8m.p. five bado's men opened the door slowly and walked inside the sitting room seeing Iron, the team leader asked him to lay down, Iron saw that and pretended he did not hear them and keep pressing his phone. Their faces changed, written all over them was surprises,they never felt such humiliation before, Raymond who was the team leader walked to him meanwhile Iron was busy doing what he was doing. I can see you not afraid, well, i can see you don't know us but i assured you something you will never like, he whispered through a tear-drenched face. Raymond pointed his gun at him thinking Iron will beg unfortunately Iron never shake it got them more annoying what a embarrassment, seeing that Raymond shot him but was shocked the bullet bounced on his body with no effect. The gun sound struck to Delete ears once he moved the sponge on his face, his mind skipped, he swiftly poured water on his face, though he kept doubting, it only four months they came to the city of Lagos, who could it be? on his way figuring on who it could be another gun sound came suddenly to him, it rang to his mind obviously that there is danger, he left to his towel wrapped it on his waist having done that he watchfully walked to his room. After releasing the second bullet which never penetrate to invincible Iron. Hearing the fight sounds on the sitting room, Delete felt bad he had never thought of it, he looked at his pistol, his mind was heavily disturbed shooting will create more problem to us, what should be my alternative, thinking of the previous predicament, he robbed his face gasping as well. He walked towards the sitting room with mixed emotion. Iron who was struggling with five men had been wounded on his face despite the fact he has the man power, having gotten a lot of scores, sitting in the corner of defeat they ceased to stop, the pensive Delete stopped behind watching what he never realized he was doing, sending his mind to the land of thoughts as a glass being kept on a table fell down splashing with a heavyweight sound hitting dragging his sense back to the scene, all he could think of was to shoot as he came back to his normal senses, once the bullet hit the unlucky badoo guy on his left hand they'll ran away. "I'm sorry for coming late, Delete pleaded. Is nothing Iron replied. Do you have idea who they are? Not at all, Iron replied cleaning the blood on his face, we have to be careful, Delete said and walked to his room. ------------------- Ever since Juliet started living with mummy Tolu she discharged her duties diligently and faithfully, however he kept her search more serious looking at any inch that passes hopefully, to see her brother. On a fateful day, devil they say hate success and definitely good thing but he does what he thought it was curse instead of a step to success. One old of a nothing man some ladies call if am not mistaken who was a regularly customer approached mummy Tolu one afternoon after admiring Juliet for four good months decided not to slag, “well done ma ma Tolu!! He flashed his wicked smile as he greeted. Ahh! baa mi, good afternoon, she knelt down and greets him normally as usually though is one of her best customers if not the best as the case may be. Thank you my daughter you see had known you for a very long time as a good woman and a woman who is understandable now I need a favor from you, he said trying to catch her eyes. What could that be baa mi? She asked. If you accept my request then count yourself as a millionaire, I will give you one million naira if you accept and make my request work. He laments. It was an exhilarating feeling for mummy Tolu hearing such amount, baa mi what would that be tell me I will do anything so far you keep the promise of offering such amount. She added. I want to marry............... . . . . . To be continued
7 Sep 2017 | 04:39
0 Likes
"Mini register @fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy @vincentjackson174 @whizjay @famous147 et others"
7 Sep 2017 | 05:03
0 Likes
hmmmmm Marry Juliet next
7 Sep 2017 | 05:30
0 Likes
Next
7 Sep 2017 | 06:02
0 Likes
Marry juliet i guess, juliet is about to face anoda challenge
7 Sep 2017 | 06:10
0 Likes
Marry Juliet.... Hmm.... Wahala
7 Sep 2017 | 08:09
0 Likes
Marry Juliet?
7 Sep 2017 | 09:45
0 Likes
The episode is too short, pls try to make a bit longer Tank u...... Movin on
7 Sep 2017 | 10:31
0 Likes
very interesting so far
7 Sep 2017 | 12:53
0 Likes
aba ba Mi you want to marry your daughter mum tolu because of money you want to sell your dignity same on you
7 Sep 2017 | 14:59
0 Likes
another problem for Juliet
7 Sep 2017 | 15:03
0 Likes
as delete forget he as a mission and dat is too safe is people
7 Sep 2017 | 15:37
0 Likes
people can be wicked o, you want to marry a girl who could be ur grand daughter
7 Sep 2017 | 16:03
0 Likes
ride on dear
7 Sep 2017 | 16:06
0 Likes
next one @light1259 but it to
7 Sep 2017 | 16:07
0 Likes
another problem for delete and co u guys should be careful o because una mission is not yet complete
7 Sep 2017 | 16:16
0 Likes
na wao baa mi go look for another girl o JULIET IS NOT YOUR CLASS
7 Sep 2017 | 16:35
0 Likes
following hope to see another episode fast
7 Sep 2017 | 16:37
0 Likes
shooo, foolish baa mi, na dat small girl u wan marry. next bros
7 Sep 2017 | 16:41
0 Likes
mama Tolu don dey sale wife?
7 Sep 2017 | 16:48
0 Likes
next
7 Sep 2017 | 17:42
0 Likes
Which kind old man be this?
7 Sep 2017 | 18:51
0 Likes
Useless man
7 Sep 2017 | 19:52
0 Likes
The old man need some fresh blood naa haba, na who no like better tin ni.
7 Sep 2017 | 19:56
0 Likes
Following
8 Sep 2017 | 05:24
0 Likes
Awon agbaya oshi
8 Sep 2017 | 19:01
0 Likes
Mumu man, you wan marry your daughter!
9 Sep 2017 | 00:38
0 Likes
Episode 7 "I want to marry Juliet, she is a nice and intelligent girl who will take good care of my wealth, "he laments. Mummy Tolu was shocked addition to her unexpected muted going through her mind was how she will be stupid to turn the offer down and let the million go, Isn't he too old?," "Isn't it child abuse ?," "Her mind suggested, no Juliet is matured moreover I don't know her and loosing this opportunity will never depart from my memory, she added. Mummy Tolu, are you there, he whispered moving his hand to her body then the second whispered brought her back. Baa mi i will do as you said and I promise you she is yours just go and never bothered. "Really! "He smiled exhibiting some dancing movement, if it works I will make sure I changed your life out of poverty, he said smiling. "Baa mi considered it done, she assured. It was a slap on Juliet face hearing such rubbish being vomit from her madam's mouth. "Tomorrow baba James is coming to ask your hand in marriage, whether you like it or not just start now to see him as your husband because nothing can stop the marriage o!! "She lamented pressurizing her, Juliet eyes was filled with tears, not knowing what else to do, mummy Tolu left her to her room. After thinking on what to do Juliet decided to leave her house and run away with the little money she had. 4: 16am, Juliet packed her clothes after doing that she peeped walking slowly to avoid any of mummy Tolu family member notice her after sneaking she was fortunate none saw her leaving as they were deeply asleep she ran away. Juliet ran to a street far from her madam's street where it will be hard for her to be seen. Where will I lay my head oh God, I don't what to be a victim to this hoodlums that keep parading from one location to another she thought as she supped a Pepsi with a meat pie after she had done, she decided to do something rather to stay idol which may result people thinking otherwise. Selling of satchel water will be a better option, this is absolutely detrimental what if I got knocked down who will come to my rescue, a place where none of my relative is but think of it soldiers can't desist from war because of killing, hmmm, this is serious. Juliet was on that state when the owner of the shop came, “hello excuse me, "she said, Juliet said sorry and left the shop. 9:45am, Juliet had gotten bowl that will contain a good number of satchel waters, after purchasing the satchel waters she commenced selling without shy. Luckily for her she met a sell mate, Ada was her name, Juliet narrated all her story to Ada, when they closed for the day Ada was touched and accepted Juliet to sleep with her till she find her brother. Juliet was excited and afraid too because she met her for the first time, she followed her with a double mind. That night something awry happened, it came to Juliet notice that something misery are  not yet been ascertain about Ada with the little time she spend with her, they both laid on a small foam, Juliet was afraid to sleep because she is not comfortable with the little signs that limpid, Ada went to bed naked when Juliet confronted her she said that how she sleep, Juliet mind skipped she kept quite and alerted, in no time Ada began to move her hand on Juliet body slowly, moving from her stomach to her waist from there gently to hip thinking that Juliet had slept Juliet who almost go gaga experienced what she actually saw on movie happening life not on somebody but on herself. Ada pushed her tongue to Juliet nick moving her hand fast to her private part, immediately Ada robbed her vagina Juliet woke up from her thought, she pushed her hand out and left the foam to the floor, Ada never battle with her because she believe is a gradually process. Juliet couldn't sleep that night. "Why is evil trying to becloud my existence," she lamented inaudibly. It kept reminiscing on her medulla how a beautiful girl like Ada could engage and accept her feelings to adopt lesbianism, before 6 o clock in the morning Juliet left the room without informing her. Ada action made Juliet to change another area. Which is a judicious action because seeing her will still bring the reflection to her retentive memory. Juliet met another girl called Uzor a black beautiful girl who sell in a filling station, she accepted Juliet to stay with her after being remorseful for her past till her mission comes to an end. Two weeks later Delete and Iron were driving with their expensive Jeep suddenly Iron saw Juliet dragging a customer with a sell mate, Iron never believe his eyes he kept looking at the back when Delete had drove passed the spot, when Iron can't bear it anymore he told Delete what exactly he saw Delete did nothing than to laugh, "it can never be Juliet moreover she haven't be in Lagos before, no it can't be her, Delete laughed hysterically. Iron never buy her jest words he told him to turn so to confirm, Delete obeyed, they turned and behold......... To be continued
9 Sep 2017 | 11:49
0 Likes
"@fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy @vincentjackson174 @ola @chioma"
9 Sep 2017 | 11:51
0 Likes
@geegee
9 Sep 2017 | 14:42
0 Likes
wow finally d two were able to meet... tnx @light1259
9 Sep 2017 | 15:15
0 Likes
Lovely, finally hmmm.
9 Sep 2017 | 15:28
0 Likes
thank God he has seen her
9 Sep 2017 | 15:31
0 Likes
Wow finally she met her broda
9 Sep 2017 | 15:44
0 Likes
Nice episode
9 Sep 2017 | 16:07
0 Likes
finally she meet him next
9 Sep 2017 | 16:22
0 Likes
Another War is coming
9 Sep 2017 | 16:38
0 Likes
and behold the girl is Juliet thank God
9 Sep 2017 | 17:14
0 Likes
Thank God Julliet finally met her brother
9 Sep 2017 | 17:34
0 Likes
thank GOD
9 Sep 2017 | 18:10
0 Likes
dat how her suffering end....anoda war is coming bcos delete will be very angry abt his mother demise
9 Sep 2017 | 18:50
0 Likes
at last
9 Sep 2017 | 18:50
0 Likes
Wow... At last
9 Sep 2017 | 19:21
0 Likes
Thank God the found her
9 Sep 2017 | 19:35
0 Likes
Dat was how dey located each other
9 Sep 2017 | 22:40
0 Likes
They saw Juliet
10 Sep 2017 | 02:04
0 Likes
ride on
10 Sep 2017 | 02:07
0 Likes
Oh my
10 Sep 2017 | 03:53
0 Likes
wow i love this part
10 Sep 2017 | 14:40
0 Likes
wehdone bro
10 Sep 2017 | 14:41
0 Likes
waoo, thank God, finally, let the fight continue
10 Sep 2017 | 15:36
0 Likes
wow,next
10 Sep 2017 | 15:55
0 Likes
hmmmm big trouble is abt to happen
12 Sep 2017 | 03:31
0 Likes
Episode 8 They turned and behold they saw Juliet dragging to sell a satchel water with a sell mate, Delete who never believe his eyes marveled, two of them came down and approached her. Juliet, Delete called her with a shocked voice. It was like a dream to Juliet, once the name of Juliet sounds to her she paused turning her face probably to perceived who it could be. Immediately she set her eyes on her brother breeze of surprise descended on her while tears of joy dropped, she threw away the bowl and ran to Delete who kept muted looking at her. "Finally, i meet with you after spending a horrified days here, she laments, crying as she hugged her brother, Iron stood behind as he watched.... "What brought you to Lagos?", "Delete asked in a very angelic way... "Is a long story besides this is not the right place to explain we need to leave here, she replied cleaning a tears of joy flowed just like the water in River with her shirt. "Okay, Delete said as he maintained the state of shocked, looking moody, Iron opened front door for Juliet to enter, Juliet entered, her joy knew no bounds seeing all she went through the days of suffering just to get a transport money, all she went through from mummy Tolu house to Ada custody, woa, my dream comes through she shouted following with a smile, Delete looked at her, less i forget, please i need to see someone who sheltered me, Juliet said with a face board with abeg, Delete nodded as a sign he agreed while Iron was still throwing a glimpse at Juliet. They arrived at the filling station where Uzor stays, Delete parked at corner not to disturb the customer, Juliet ran to Uzor, hi Uzor! "My dream has come through, that's my brother she pointed at Delete who stand behind his Jeep. waoo, am so happy for you, Uzor said and hugged her, i will be missing you, i know but i will try to visit you for sometime, Juliet said and touched her shoulder, i have to go now , she added and left, Uzor waved at them as they drove out. They arrived home, Juliet was afraid to see the house they lived in, Delete smiled at her and dragged her in. They entered the sitting room and found Emmanuel, Jerry and Jack laying down helplessly with some wounds on their body. Without being told they knew all are not right, why are you guys laying down like someone who don't have hope, what happened?", "Delete asked while Iron and Juliet where standing running their eyes on them. "We had a crash with badoo boys, we almost lost our life, Emmanuel responded. "At where, Iron asked, on our way coming back, Jack replied. Thank God none of you were knocked down, what about them?", "Delete asked. "Two persons were down, Jerry replied. "Good, Iron said. "We need to be careful, Delete replied. "Boss man, you did not tell us your sister were coming, Jerry asked supping a drink. "Hmmm, Delete breaths, i just saw her i didn't know she came to Lagos. "That remains me, how is mummy doing?", "Delete asked thinking to hear something tangible. Immediately Delete asked that question Juliet started to cry, all eyes where on her, Delete asked again why are you crying and what happened?" Delete looks anxiously, it was a pause moment for all Delete's men. That is the reason i came looking for you for over 4 months and three weeks. So what actually happened was painted on their faces. "Mummy was murdered day after you left, she is dead, Juliet said crying. Delete couldn't hear his ears, he threw away his car key, what do you say?", "He asked with a red eye. mummy was murdered by... "By who?", "Delete asked with a hard voice. "By Stone, Juliet replied. The house caught fire, the house vibrant once the name Stone came, Delete cried in loud voice throwing himself from one side to another, Emmanuel, Jack & Jerry stood up and cried out. So it has reached the level of killing my mummy, how i wish i listen to my mummy, she wouldn't have die see what my generosity had caused, chai! Delete cried petulantly. Iron sat frustrated carrying his hands on his head while others were saying many angry words. "Get ready we are going back tomorrow, Delete angrily voiced out. "I don't think is the right thing to do what we should think now is how to burial mum, Juliet lamented. "Boss, Juliet is right, Iron said. "Tell me is a lie, tell me tell me, Delete shook Iron and pushed him down, scattered some decoration in the sitting room, shit, i smell war, Umuezi get ready to perceive serious calamity, Delete lamented. Three day later they burial their mum in the cemetery, it was a sad day for all of them both his mummy brother. Two weeks after madam Grace was burial Delete drove out to arrange some things for Juliet after gotten a visa for her so Juliet where on her room browsing the area she had to stay, though she was going there to school suddenly her subscription finished, she took permission from her brother's guys and went out to purchased the airtime. On is way going, though the shop isn't to far from their compound so she had to go with leg, suddenly a car drove swiftly behind her while two men opened the car door and ran quickly to her before she could understand what was happening she was carried inside the car while the car drove speedily. To be continued.
12 Sep 2017 | 06:29
0 Likes
"New episode just landed @fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy @vincentjackson174 et others"
12 Sep 2017 | 06:34
0 Likes
badooo on act... real war coming delete get more prepare
12 Sep 2017 | 07:39
0 Likes
Hmmmm Stone, u ar chewing more than u can swallow. Wait nd see war.
12 Sep 2017 | 08:02
0 Likes
war on the way
12 Sep 2017 | 08:03
0 Likes
another problem
12 Sep 2017 | 14:27
0 Likes
ANOTHER PROBLEM...CHAI
12 Sep 2017 | 14:33
0 Likes
It has reached to that? They failed to kill thw boys so they choose to abduct her?
12 Sep 2017 | 14:43
0 Likes
Nxt episode pls
12 Sep 2017 | 15:09
0 Likes
She has been kidnapped Another wahala
12 Sep 2017 | 15:20
0 Likes
problemsssssss
12 Sep 2017 | 15:30
0 Likes
kidnapping Juliet is another problem to DELETE
12 Sep 2017 | 16:09
0 Likes
war
12 Sep 2017 | 17:15
0 Likes
too bad....
12 Sep 2017 | 17:28
0 Likes
next
12 Sep 2017 | 18:07
0 Likes
Another problem na waoo, ride on dear.
12 Sep 2017 | 18:12
0 Likes
This one dey kidnap Juliet hope is not what i'm thinking.
12 Sep 2017 | 18:16
0 Likes
ride on!
12 Sep 2017 | 18:21
0 Likes
please put my name on the register @emmakemma
12 Sep 2017 | 18:23
0 Likes
hmmm Juliet u see what airtime has caused you, well, let see the outcome..... hoping to see the next episode in due time. nice episode and make it fast cause i can't wait to see how Delete will react.....
12 Sep 2017 | 18:29
0 Likes
Hmmmmm Stone is at it again
12 Sep 2017 | 19:16
0 Likes
Hmmm.. Another wahala
12 Sep 2017 | 19:26
0 Likes
Hmmm,continue
13 Sep 2017 | 05:14
0 Likes
Getting really hot
13 Sep 2017 | 08:35
0 Likes
waiting 4 next episode
13 Sep 2017 | 16:48
0 Likes
this people can decide to keep konami
13 Sep 2017 | 19:58
0 Likes
dey hv provoke d monster of delete by killing his mum nd by kidnapping his sister
13 Sep 2017 | 21:32
0 Likes
From one problem to another
14 Sep 2017 | 05:47
0 Likes
Episode 9 Juliet kidnapped brought confusion in Delete's house. They pushed Juliet hands back tied is hands and took her inside a small room with her month wrapped while the baddo leader took her phone and left her with two men. Jack and Jerry who where present in the sitting room when Juliet took permission and left. After waiting for hours they where anxious about the absent of Juliet meanwhile after checking round the building standing outside the gate perhaps to find her but they couldn't, where could she go naw the twins brothers laments with a desperate look... When hope seemed to be lost the two brothers ran inside to inform Iron and Emmanuel who stayed in their various rooms. There is a problem, Jerry lamented scattering his head and his leg trembled while Jack stood stunned. What happened and why are you guys behaving abnormal?" “Emmanuel asked looking directly to their eye ball. Did any of your friends die?" “Iron asked. It would have been better, Jack replied with a wide blinking eyes and a bleak face with a displayed elevated hand. Juliet left the house since three hours now and she haven't return. Jerry lamented. On Jerry last statement which was 'return' Delete walked in. Hi guys, Delete greets expecting an excellent replied rather he welcomed with infelicitous mood and mumbled. “Hope all is well?" “Delete asked walking sluggishly without removing his eyes on them. “Is Juliet oh, she left the house since three hours ago after she took permission from us at the sitting room since then, she is not yet back, Jerry lamented looking remorseful and incited. Have you try to call her?" “Delete asked hoping to hear a nice and fabulous reply. Not at all, Jack replied. Delete put his hand inside his pocket and brought out his phone, he dialed severally but was switched off, it oppressed him the look on his face shows it all, could it be she went to visit the girl that harbored her?" “Delete asked the lost creatures standing flummoxed no his front. On their deliberation, Delete phone started ringing, all eyes where on the mobile phone on Delete's hand with much pressure without considering the number been appeared on his phone (unknown number) he picked it up without wasting much time. Delete stood silent waiting to hear from the caller before retaliating fortunately the voice came. Hello! Delete said. I know by now you might have been looking for your sister, The caller said and paused. Yes! And who are you?" “Delete questioned fiercely. Well, your sister is in our custody your men think they are wise enough to kill my men I'm the baddo leader, he laments and end the call. Juliet has been kidnapped, Delete uttered and walked to the sitting room bewildered. Iron, Emmanuel, Jack and Jerry looked at each other in a stunned way, they'll sat down silently in the sitting room suddenly Delete phone started ringing again with another unknown number, Delete picked it up knowing they are the one. Hello! Delete uttered in a dull voice, I don't think someone in his predicament need to be audible after loosing his mother and now his sister has been kidnapped he stayed low not minding his status. You can see your sister on one condition, hope I made myself clear?." “The baddo leader asked. Delete replied while his men kept their glimpse on him. “Good, the condition is simple not as difficult as you may think is just to wake my dead men up only, if it is done considered seeing your sister. He said and end the call. Delete was astonished after sharing the impossible condition given to him to his men they'll were perplexed. How can i wake a dead person up, Delete clamored, I have a mission which is not yet complete now a problem bigger is here. Delete's thoughts. This is outrageous, how on earth can we wake a dead persons up. Emmanuel laments in irate look. Five days later Delete and his men sat down thinking on what to do after spending days without a reasonable idea. The issue is that Juliet visa will expire in two weeks time this is Five days, not even a message from them their number isn't going at all I don't know whether my sister is alive or dead. This has been one of the most difficult time I ever had. Delete lamented. Have heard of plight but this is greater than plight, this is beyond my expectation I never believe we of all people will come across this problem, I'm confused. Emmanuel lamented. Men, I haven't close my eyes since this incident the worst part of it is that we don't know their base where to start from, I must make sure I locate their base and rescue Juliet. Iron added. I think is high time we decide on what to do if not I will carry my investigation, Jack said dragging all attention towards himself. What investigation?" “Delete asked. To find where they live, how many they are their stand, their joint and so on.... Jack replied. Well, you have a point Jerry was about to say another word eventually Delete phone interrupted him. Hello! Delete said once he picked the call. Have you woke them up?" “The leader voice came. Hmm, is impossible moreover I don't have your men even though I have them I can not because I'm not God. Delete said. Okay, you have another option, I want two of your men's head if you truly want to see your sister alive. He said and laughed before ending the call. This is getting tougher day by day. Delete said. What is it again Iron asked. He demand two of our heads. Delete uttered rose and walked to the bar he picked a bottle of alcohol and walked back to his seat. They were all silent till Jerry broke the silent they will still bring another option, they can't just demand such rubbish. I think you are right, let hope they bring another option which probably relate to money because they knew their option is unacceptable, my suggestion Jack said. Eight days later they'll sat at the sitting room. Ideas were coming from different angle on how to tackle the situation at hand not less then 25 minutes a call came again putting them in a silent state as they hope to see a change of option. 6 million dollars or i will kill your sister, the caller uttered. He end the call without hearing what Delete have to say. 6 million dollars, Delete announced looking more confused and weak, it looks like something were taken away from their body they'll stuck and were in a state of slumped blinking and rooming in the state of confusion wailing in their heart what a mischievous, Emmanuel panicked. This money is to much, Jerry said.. Over my dead body will they eat this money. Iron lamented and left the sitting room. To be continued.
16 Sep 2017 | 08:24
0 Likes
New episode is here @fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @olufavour @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy @vincentjackson174 And others
16 Sep 2017 | 08:28
0 Likes
Hmm... This is really hard for u guys,Sorry
16 Sep 2017 | 08:41
0 Likes
there must be a way but its not getting drunk @delete
16 Sep 2017 | 10:49
0 Likes
Worse condition ever
16 Sep 2017 | 13:21
0 Likes
na waoo for doz baddo pipoo oh
16 Sep 2017 | 14:46
0 Likes
Those people knows you guys
16 Sep 2017 | 14:56
0 Likes
All their options are impossible now
16 Sep 2017 | 15:09
0 Likes
This is serious
16 Sep 2017 | 15:15
0 Likes
I just hope there is no mole among you guys
16 Sep 2017 | 15:57
0 Likes
This is not good
16 Sep 2017 | 16:01
0 Likes
o gao badoo think they are strong e
16 Sep 2017 | 17:52
0 Likes
^ million what!!!!????. they must be joking
16 Sep 2017 | 18:07
0 Likes
This is serious
16 Sep 2017 | 18:24
0 Likes
delete u gats rescue Juliet
16 Sep 2017 | 18:56
0 Likes
dis Badoo are mad,,I don't think dey are after d money bt dey want to set a trap for delete
16 Sep 2017 | 20:44
0 Likes
All will be well
16 Sep 2017 | 22:23
0 Likes
I guess it really a trap
16 Sep 2017 | 22:24
0 Likes
Hmm
17 Sep 2017 | 03:24
0 Likes
I pray ur plans should cm up successful
17 Sep 2017 | 05:09
0 Likes
next
17 Sep 2017 | 07:58
0 Likes
hmm this difficult
17 Sep 2017 | 08:02
0 Likes
wow,it will not be easy
17 Sep 2017 | 08:11
0 Likes
Na wa o! Next please!
18 Sep 2017 | 01:39
0 Likes
Episode 10 Iron mind was on  strict he kept crawling from a bed corner to another in a different styles all that went through his mind was how he would watch and allowed Delete give out such amount to those culprit, he bite his lip sending his mind far away from the land of living, pondering on how to stop him and rescue Juliet. Wo! wo! He shouted smiling once a good idea popped in, this is superb he uttered and glanced at the wall clock, 7 a.m. eh! time is running so fast he lamented and walked to the sitting room. On getting to the sitting room he met Emmanuel and the twins brother chatting. Good morning guys! They'll turned to him and replied normally Iron sat down giggling, they'll looked at each other in a surprise way, what is behind such happiness this morning?" “They wondered. When Jack can't take it anymore he decide to speak up, Iron man what is behind your sudden change despite the condition we are in right now or are there things we need to know he asked glimpsed and peeked. Delete walked in immediately Jack relented. Delete had slim within some days looking incapacitated once his men saw his mood their faces changed no doubt Delete has been battling with the condition given to him it was difficult for him to lift his legs to the couch, they solaced inwardly. As he bounced down he snuff making a rattling sound. Had made my mind to give them the money, rescuing my sister is my number one priority now anything else should go aside, Delete stuttered in a weak state, His men said nothing after pausing for some moment probably contemplating on the issue they continued doing what ever their were doing. Iron was prowling with it aghast as he kept to his plan praying for it to work perfectly, seeing his face as it board dissuaded which Delete where not able to detect concerning his circumstances Delete phone rings as it shaky the shirt it was into rearview by Iron who spotted in its imagination displaying the plan, hopefully, they might be the one calling he grinned adjusting his sitting position. Delete sat down properly and picked the call. Hello! He said with anxiety. “What is the new development?." “The leader voiced came as he asked unfamiliar question. Delete paused trying to figure out the question. Nonetheless had accept to play along. Delete responded. “I love that word play along. The baddo leader giggled.  “So when  are you ready?" “He asked. “Tomorrow is okay. Delete replied  heatedly. “Good, “I will send you a location if you like try something stupid you will have yourself to be blame, He uttered and end the call. Iron was able to crabbed some words such as tomorrow, I will send you the location and if you like do something stupid you will have yourself to be blame, Iron never discourage for the last word he believed is only but an ordinary threat, Iron is a nasty human being husky and timorous. A minute later a message came into Delete's phone, the location is here he lamented and left probably to get dress and leave to arrange the huge amount of money, luckily for Iron, Delete was able to call the location unwittingly that Iron had a plan. Immediately he left Iron decided to do the arrangement coded he left to his room and messaged Emmanuel and Jack for urgent meeting fortunately they answered without delaying.. Guys I call this urgent meeting because of the issue at hand you all know that Delete has decided to give them the money requested this is unacceptable for me and is a shame for us to fold our hands and watch our fellow men  go away with such amount. “What should we do now?” “Jack questioned. “Good question I have the location where the money will be delivered what I need for you guys now is support. “We are ready to support you aren't we?" “Emmanuel looked at Jack while Jack nodded. “We have to leave to the area right now, so once Delete handed them the money equally they handed Delete his sister immediately our boss leaves we are good to go what do you think?". “Is a good idea you see once we get there before them and probably be familiar with the domain our reaction should be basically on their package, what do I mean by that baddo's arrangement or their package will determine whether will should allow them hold the money at the first place or not. Emmanuel lamented. The spirit were sparkling their courage lifted Iron tempo, they placed their hands in oneness if we die along the process we die as a legend they shook each hand strongly and courageously. They arranged their arms put them inside a small car and drove out after lying to Jerry that they are out for a night club to be back perhaps today or probably tomorrow as case maybe, Jerry nodded. On their way out they saw a lady crossing behind they called her and asked her about the area. They were lucky she knows exactly where their were heading to after been highlighted Iron thanked the girl and sped of. They arrived at the place Iron slow down studying the environment he drove far where they might not suspect their arrival or anything suspicious hiding the car equally. They followed through a bush with their heavy arms and took a cover praying for their plan to work. 5:30 p.m. Delete drove in after which he had finished arranging the money, he stopped the Jeep locked it and walked inside, “where are others?”, “he questioned as he entered the sitting room on seeing only Jerry. “They went to a night club. Jerry replied. “A night club, Delete asked furiously. “What is wrong with them, I can see the situation at hand seems to be flexible in their eyes. He uttered and walked inside his room. 6: a.m in the morning Delete received a message on his phone. To be continued
18 Sep 2017 | 09:12
0 Likes
"new update is out fellas. @fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy …….. @misterallen @freshgirl @queen @khikhi @qeenvick @Adex-Sammiee @itzprince @finnest @freeco @denciebabe @ladyg @adiatu22 @toochukwu @cred @promzy @wiseman @ibrams @musty @swtharyomi @wyse-one @eddy @delight @pweety @mray @jummybabe @babe4biola @sofia @kuks @originalannchilexdel @fridex @frank @frankkay @simzy @pheranmmie041 @temmyjoy @chriswayne @hardeymorlah @jack @evanz @itzshaxee @sheegokeys @mecuze @skookum @kingson1 @donmikie @kingsbest @t-dak @charlywizzy @charliebryn @hardeywummy @japhola @jerrie @konphido @emmyrexx @adura @tholartee @nextangel @blessedgirl @ebube @jenifa @calebdanny @jclash @taiwo @chomyline @lawman @tinagabe @christiana @itmrabzeez @johnoscar @precy @timmy @dabcy @ikeholuwa1 @besty @starlet @okklad @angeleniola @ewomazeal @mizleemah @anitcham @blessfelicity222 @stephanie @dahcutebae @rhennyjay @tonia @hameyeenat @inemlove @mohjisolah @jencute @jenny @doublewealth @john451 @justify @maurice @thankmic @christopher @anita @phinebraim @kemkit @gracy @saintkenz @december12 @promise @sylvia @bsam @portable @steph @aarti @olaking3 @harddy @blakstudd @prince @invincible others come o"
18 Sep 2017 | 09:18
0 Likes
Hmmmm Iron, i love dat spirit, Those fools will regret their actions.
18 Sep 2017 | 12:32
0 Likes
seems like the badoo has discover their plan
18 Sep 2017 | 13:08
0 Likes
Let see what happens... next
18 Sep 2017 | 13:20
0 Likes
I pray no one dies
18 Sep 2017 | 13:31
0 Likes
following...
18 Sep 2017 | 13:51
0 Likes
i cnt wait to drink d badoo blood
18 Sep 2017 | 13:53
0 Likes
I pray iron and co succeed
18 Sep 2017 | 14:36
0 Likes
iron be careful o let me see how it goes
18 Sep 2017 | 15:10
0 Likes
Iron, even though is a good idea, it is risky
18 Sep 2017 | 15:15
0 Likes
ride on dear
18 Sep 2017 | 15:59
0 Likes
message what OK hope no problems
18 Sep 2017 | 16:39
0 Likes
Why won't their plan work?... But i think you guys have given stone enough time already
18 Sep 2017 | 16:56
0 Likes
I hope Iron and co. succeed with with their plan and nobody dies
18 Sep 2017 | 16:58
0 Likes
I pray u guys suceed
18 Sep 2017 | 17:01
0 Likes
that's good of you Iron
18 Sep 2017 | 18:07
0 Likes
Guys,I hope ur plan works,all de best in advance!!!
18 Sep 2017 | 19:48
0 Likes
The lady that discribe the place is among the enemies
19 Sep 2017 | 03:17
0 Likes
waiting guys next
19 Sep 2017 | 03:40
0 Likes
Are the trying to betray delete or wat? Cos i dnt get dere plan
19 Sep 2017 | 10:23
0 Likes
Episode 11 6am, in the morning Delete received a message on his phone. "you should start coming now" Delete read as it appeared on his phone screen. He rose stretched his body walked to the wardrobe wore a jean and T-shirt on top put in a pistol and a dagger in case of necessity and walked out, incidentally, he met Jerry on the sitting room. “I'm off Jerry, “he said calling him by his name and walked out. “Flashback, 16 minutes after Iron and co had amid the area lying down  five baddo's arrived after monitoring the environment vividly thoroughly with the thought none was present without a slightly knowledge  their foes had arrived before them they went hiding with a heart of pessimism which  definitely occurred. End of flashback. Delete pushed three Ghana must-go bags inside his Range Rover Jeep closed the boot and zoomed off to the area given to him. 56 minutes passed 7 he arrived at the place after asking some persons, he killed the engine glanced around and brought out his phone to call them. Iron, Emmanuel and Jack noticed the arrival of their boss, they flashed a smiles with a looks of foil. Twelve baddo's hides glimpsing all over the entrance as well as looking at Delete Jeep while their hands were on trigger ready to shoot meanwhile the led leader phone started ringing on his pocket at his hideout he picked it up. Hope you didn't come with your men or police?  “If do I will kill your sister, he said looking at him soothingly. “No, bring my sister out your fucking money is right here Delete replied exuberantly. The led leader came out with Juliet as he grappled her while her eyes were closed pointing a gun at her head asking Delete to raise his hand up or he will kill her looking side by side followed with three men, Delete peacefully raised his hand up. After being sure the money is complete they carried the money and pushed Juliet to Delete, Delete untied her, opened her eyes, Juliet was filled with blissfulness as she set her eyes on her brother after passing through a arduous time she jumped and hugged Delete with heart melts with tears of joy. We've to go now here is  dangerous Delete whispered to Juliet's ear and disengaged himself and dragged her inside the jeep. Eventually, a snake was coming beside Emmanuel, his mind skipped he maintained, holding himself without shaking and  breathing, he knew any mistake  will definitely cause something doleful he stimulated his mind closed his eyes and stayed polite till the snake crawled and passed him, spontaneously the same snake was moving at Jack side it seems the snake was troublesome or a sender crawling at Jack side almost cause catastrophe, Jack almost shouted once he saw the big snake coming he quickly changed a position drawing a baddo  attention who stood opposite him, the baddo man turned to the place he heard the sound and watched but without making a move after watching he saw nothing, he turned and continued looking at Delete and his sister. With this little drama that happened between Delete and his sister baddo's men still pointed gun at them till they are gone, immediately Delete left the spot a message came to his phone saying; “boss man we are right there take you sister to airport and never go back to the house we are about to open fire here they must not go with that money". By Iron. Delete smiled and prayed they come back alive. Iron, Emmanuel and Jack crept swiftly watching carefully Iron directed Emmanuel and Jack place to concentrate while he took a pace they rose at the same time, Iron swooped a baddo man standing at his front weave his head flicking, and pushed him down to dead meanwhile Emmanuel focuses on the three men that carries the money he shot sporadically killing the three of them, others hid immediately, Emmanuel ran fast to the money followed with Jack while Iron kept shooting. It weaken the baddo's men when bullet were not able to penetrate to their bodies. “Get the car fast„ referring to Jack, Iron quickly shouted. Jack ran without waisting time on his way going two baddos saw him and ran after him shooting at him hiding as well. Unfortunately the led leader called the main boss man when he saw they are inept to defeat them. It came to Jack notice that it may be a dilemma  for them if he allow them get to know where they parked their car he swiftly took a impulsive turn shooting back at them when the two baddos omit to overpower Jack, Jack shot them to dead, he laughed just as he was about to turn he was knocked down by a baddo with a bayonet, he cried out as he was beating badly on the ground. The feverish baddo man clung him on the ground struggling to kill him with bale hand, he almost succeed in killing Jack, luckily, Jack was able to think fast, he rescued himself by using his right leg hitting the baddo man so hard which eventually struck him hard making the baddo man go off him. After some series of struggling Jack brought out a pistol from his trouser and shot the baddo to dead. Jack fell down breathing heavily as he watched the dead baddo, once he got a little strength he rose and walked to the car, he opened the car and drove speedily. However, Iron and Emmanuel had killed all the baddos. Jack drove the car besides them, they quickly carried the money inside the car and drove out. Delete almost go crazy after a several calling, calling Jerry but not reachable he looked worried, he dialed again planning not to call again if fail to go luckily, it went freely. Hello, Delete said anxiously while Jerry responded. Go to my room now you will see a file inside it is a documents bring it and pick few of your things I mean necessary ones if not leave the house right now and meet me at the way to airport be fast that house is not safe, Delete said and dropped the call while Jerry said okay with a tremor voice. He first went to his gun and held it walking boldly to the Delete's room meanwhile the main leader of baddo has left his domain with ten men to Delete's house. Jerry got at the room only to find that the door was lucked, he was confused after using many methods but the door was strong, he took a pace back and hits the door hardly luckily it opened, he went directly to the cupboard and picked the file as he invaded. Hastily, Jerry picked some necessary things for himself, Emmanuel, Jack and his twin brother. He walked to the Jeep and drove out. three minutes later the baddo arrived. Iron, Emmanuel and Jack branched at a hotel with the money, they paid for a room and walked in. Jerry exchange hand shake with Delete and hugged Juliet happily, “thank God you're alive, Jerry said and they drove to the airport together, they booked a flight and wait patiently for the next flight to reach. Delete explained everything to Juliet after which he handed all the documents to her. Juliet eyes was filled with tears as she glimpsed on her wristwatch, I'll miss you again after days without having a good time with you she cried petulantly Delete was lost with words people were looking at them, when her cry was getting higher Delete hugged her and cried slowly, you have to be strong make sure you don't mess up when you get there, read hard you know we are orphan Delete lamented then Jerry walked to them. “Is well„ “he said and pecked on Delete's shoulder suddenly a voice came loudly saying the next flight is ready, that those that are for the flight should be on line. Juliet cried thrived. Delete rubbed his eyes and waved at her, once the plane took off they left to the hotel. Delete was more excited for unexpected work, he thanked them and was proud of their courage and effort, that night was full of merriments eating, fucking and drinking expensive drinks with the joyfulness they agreed to go back to Umuezi to complete their mission. The next day they left. To be continued
23 Sep 2017 | 10:54
0 Likes
wow, this site is upgrading day by day.. kudos to coolval...
23 Sep 2017 | 11:01
0 Likes
“New episode “@johnudo @luckykeyzz @horlamzy @nabla @histee @slimprincessjemmy @hormortiyor @shadow101 @frostan @israelsix94 @marvwhite @olayintan @mayorgold @ernesto @light1259 @adeyemi @wisesam @bankykay @gaman @kingj @rossi @aanu001 @lilpaco @cheta @zach100 @redlabel @pelumi99 @phaicynxsmith @macaveli @mizzykevin @gorgeousdammie @kessben @somisom @divathemmy @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr-fabulous @sunny @emmablink23 @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @damsyn @fortune @tomilayoadebukola @robidon @senatordaniel @nanizzyfbaby @olawuni @coolval222-2 @jummybabe @denciebabe @captainspoonz @fii-fi @victoriouschild @addieola @praise22 @mdsodeeq @sirjerro @masterbill @emileagosu @kabazi95 @klaussimbo @peoray @samnolimit @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi- bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @noblemaster @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23 @gsoul @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25 @serikibazooka1 @yusfaty @samnolimit @muffybaba @ugochisunday @micheal1 @certifiedjx @wumyte @jokqees @victoriouschild @temmyluv @oyefestus @xtremexamxong @tessy @gamanuel @coolbaby @pricelessangel @bidex @bright @deweny @nkluv @hardehbaryor112 @nero @amazingbaby @toochi @sommyangel @reyhanat @hardehbaryor112 @tonia @amazingbaby @olamibobo @nwamajor @sommyangel @oneal32 @ugochisunday @blazer @motunrijoy25 @dewizki @emzy @kabazi95 @skylod @dexter22 @klaussimbo @ewosboi @lilfresh @phauzy @princeocity @ocpresh @sahent @bayslaw007 @saviour @henryjay @ajisam @peretyarimaj @slyking @cynthia20 @solomon @Everyone"
23 Sep 2017 | 11:06
0 Likes
Wow,, going back to complete their mission... Happy nothing happened to delete nd his sister
23 Sep 2017 | 12:13
0 Likes
Mission time
23 Sep 2017 | 14:06
0 Likes
So brave guys
23 Sep 2017 | 14:34
0 Likes
Thank God they recovered the money... Umuezi Delete is back
23 Sep 2017 | 15:12
0 Likes
wow, good news, going back is a good development
23 Sep 2017 | 15:19
0 Likes
wow good ideal @ iron, jack and Emma.... Delete time to finish unfinished biznex... umueze here we come.
23 Sep 2017 | 15:20
0 Likes
finally, back to mission
23 Sep 2017 | 15:20
0 Likes
Stone prepare to meet ur doom
23 Sep 2017 | 15:25
0 Likes
Umuezi most hear am, Delete is back o
23 Sep 2017 | 15:29
0 Likes
next dear. make this one first abeg, I can't wait for the next Episode.
23 Sep 2017 | 15:30
0 Likes
Stone get ready your doom is back
23 Sep 2017 | 15:44
0 Likes
Mission Time . Nice 1 There Guys
23 Sep 2017 | 16:25
0 Likes
Nice one
23 Sep 2017 | 16:36
0 Likes
welldone guys.. Stone your doom is near
23 Sep 2017 | 16:51
0 Likes
nice job
23 Sep 2017 | 16:57
0 Likes
thanks God
23 Sep 2017 | 17:19
0 Likes
I am so glad nothing happen to delete or his sister
23 Sep 2017 | 18:13
0 Likes
Kudos to u guyz
23 Sep 2017 | 18:28
0 Likes
back to d matter...
23 Sep 2017 | 20:40
0 Likes
You guys made Delete proud afterall wat's ar friends for?
23 Sep 2017 | 21:01
0 Likes
You guys made Delete proud. Afterall wat's ar friends for?
23 Sep 2017 | 21:04
0 Likes
finally, u are off to complete ur uncompleted mission
24 Sep 2017 | 02:23
0 Likes
next episode all be interested I'll see what Stone will do, next.
24 Sep 2017 | 02:24
0 Likes
next episode, I think letting Juliet leave the country is a wise decision. hope going home wouldn't cause havoc
24 Sep 2017 | 02:29
0 Likes
wow, next Iron and co
24 Sep 2017 | 02:34
0 Likes
Welldone guys. I love ur courage
24 Sep 2017 | 10:28
0 Likes
prayed u successd
24 Sep 2017 | 12:28
0 Likes
that is the spirit guys
24 Sep 2017 | 15:49
0 Likes
Episode 12 Setting up many strategies which  definitely to stop Delete entering  Umuezi with his men failed as it  put a Tiger into confusion, he rubbed his eyes twice with his palm he couldn't believe his two eyes, seeing the big bosses entering with their expensive cars, he stared at them for some seconds. No one on his right senses will think of stopping this people. he took to his phone and dialed Stone's number, his voice explain it all, our nightmare are back, he splits folly not knowing what else he could add.   Stone ears was heavy, he felt cold passing through his veins as he paused, if not his status he would have considered it as a lie, but Peace can not lie to me, he thought his glory wouldn't have allow them back, biting up my lips is likely not the solution, I'm not expecting them right now I have many things to do. “The news is everywhere that does terrorist are back not only they're back but they are live in the community square, Pedro words brought Stone's mind back to life. Some villagers who where in Stone custody paused opening their ears wide as well as blinking their eyes vigorously, after all vows Stone vowed  not to let Delete and his men step their foots in Umuezi, their mind bothered, (Ntor a woman said slowly while two elderly men chuckled), what if we are lucky Delete invade here today and set us free, they thoughts and restrained themselves. Tigers who heard Pedro words ran out both the sleeping ones and the awoke ones listening to the latest news. Stone who was battling on what to do walked out from the sitting room and commanded his men to follow him to the square. Tigers ran inside and picked up their arms and left with Stone. Delete name are being the song of the moment, the masses followed them from the place he was seen to the square, people's mind coiled with happiness. ‘Their arrival is fabulous we will see the outcome they giggles and hails him. Delete marveled, he wouldn't have believe people will be out in oneness to welcome him with such population. “Is like Stone had suffered them so much” Jerry lamented. “Now that you are back all we need is freedom and peace since you guys left we'll lived in timorous. A butcher lamented meanwhile a group of ladies from nowhere started shouting Delete name. Delete ! Delete ! Delete!  painting the ground with their beautiful voice when Delete thought it all end that way but he was wrong it wasn't, it transferred to all the masses singing his name, certainly Delete worth it despite the fact he left the village sometimes you have to give your enemy a shift making it looks like you run away but within yourself you know that is a camouflage, using that period to figure out his black plans as the distance is being created to get ride of him, sometime when fighting something it necessary we take caution or change a pace it makes the enemy sleeps and will show a chance to eliminate he/she. People's voice kept increasing higher and higher it stopped immediately they sighted Stone convoy coming, the square went cool immediately, they made a chance for the community lord as he parried himself. Delete and his men stood and watched them coming. They'll walked down and trudged to where Delete and his men stood. “I thought you learnt a lesson from the last time, I can see you're too stubborn, Stone said as he kept a distance. The masses stood watching the scene. “This fight need a referee to start and end the fight; “I can't wait to see the fight begin. A boy whispered to his friend. “It is not too late you can even start to be their referee now so that we will watch your flesh being tear apart as a starting bell to the fight. He smiled as he said  that annoying words to his friend. The boy was angry but he don't have to do something stupid only if he is ready to be use as experiment. Delete grinned and made a mockery of him. “You should be the one to learn a lesson, you are nothing but a balloon, that words made Stone go gaga, it almost cause havoc, Tigers cocked their guns and was desperate to shoot, Stone waved at them to calm down meanwhile Delete and his men smiled only if they knew their days are in number. It came to Stone mind fighting this people right now will be the worst mistake ever made, seeing the expensive cars and the rest is just a evidence that this men are likely not the men he used to know. Often, they are used in one character which he expected but he was wrong to have think like that, the way they smiled when his men brought out their guns tells him something special has taken place in their lives. The battle has started get ready to see the black Tigers not the one you use to know, Stone dropped the words entered into his car, which they drove out after releasing three shots up. Once they left, the masses hails Delete and commence with their usual song singing happily. Delete thanked them and they drove out, they arrived at Emmanuel place but only to see their base been burned down, they knew it will happen without much agitation they zoomed to Jerry and Jack house. That night Stone couldn't sleep he kept jumping from a perspective of thought to another figuring out a discretion, what he saw later in the day kept appearing on his medulla, disrupting him, reminiscing the abashed which he saw Delete's words as. After mingling in the deep of detriment, annihilating him will be a nice step he said and rose, looking at the time. Stone smiled is like I'm stick with time what a judicious pace I took 12am, he giggled after which he mentioned Delete name telling him ironically to get ready to face the real stone in him. He walked to his secret room, he  slipped as well as saying some words I can't write, it as something validated his side putting him a garment that mirages as if someone was watching him he turned to his back , front, left and right as if he was being control by a remote he stood up and bounced instantly calling Delete name again. Something struck Delete waking him up, Delete woke up looking at the atmosphere how he came to know something is wrong was what I can't explain he stood and walked to a box. He opened the box, the box contains different types of candles both white, red and black. He brought them out one by one after having done that, he lite it one by one. He held it up at the same time and started to speak words casting and banding. Once Stone done with his activities he turned to a bird with thought he will devour Delete as a prey, he arrived at Delete's base only to find that the environment had been covered with black smoke covering the own house he tried all he could to get excess  but his efforts was in vein  the more he keep trying the more he keep languishing and becoming fading, he disappeared and fell down in his secret room hyperventilating. I said it they had gotten power, he said as he recovered from the ache, he stood and disappeared to the west. To be continued.
26 Sep 2017 | 02:14
0 Likes
"MINI REGISTER @fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe  @musty @jummybabe @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms  @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi  @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi  @oluwaslimzy @somisom @divathemmy  @deborah200 @adebeauty @peacebright @mavbirth @michaelendurance @miztr-fabulous @sunny @emmablink23  @somisom @peacebright @oyeyemiomolola @damsyn @fortune  @itzprince @dbramo @tomilayoadebukola @robidon @senatordaniel @nanizzyfbaby @badrikhan @bestabbey  @maltty @niceoneofficial @chidij1 @hi-bee-kay @vickkyjay @thorlar @jeph @ralphjoe @olaromeo99 @whiteley  @agboaugust @samora @danielbrown @starplus10 @sopedammy @jakaph @abbamayor @usen @princekidhonest @orevastar5 @ezemarcel @eliboy @noel @adauche @donchinekx @chisomchris @hayomi @luzzy @noblemaster  @eden-presh @mavbirth @nobu @benkazy1014 @feisty @jessybrown @macrex @humphreycool @gsoul @emmablink23  @gsoul @shania55 @conspirancy @chinyenorah  @pharouq00 @saraya @blazeb @virtuous @amibabe @mrsolace  @ennyshow @haryormidey @mzz_teddy @daddyd @cassiewells @judiee @omoshalewa @nheemot @rukibaby19 @abbeygirl25  ET OTHERS COME O"
26 Sep 2017 | 02:17
0 Likes
stone should get ready because the real battle is about to begin
26 Sep 2017 | 03:45
0 Likes
hmmm Battle to began wow stone stone stone
26 Sep 2017 | 04:06
0 Likes
Appearing and disappearing won't save you, just wait for your doom
26 Sep 2017 | 04:12
0 Likes
Okay continue
26 Sep 2017 | 04:20
0 Likes
Delete should be more careful Stone can't sit down and watch him defeat him just like that.
26 Sep 2017 | 04:46
0 Likes
Idiot why appearing in a bird form? I think say u b oga, why u dey run? Gbo di anyi, d music don enter Joromi o.
26 Sep 2017 | 04:48
0 Likes
Stone, ur doom is near
26 Sep 2017 | 04:58
0 Likes
Who really owns the power
26 Sep 2017 | 05:00
0 Likes
Stone is idiot, attacking Delete spiritually is a act childishness attack him man to man let see who truly owns the ghetto. rubbish.
26 Sep 2017 | 05:06
0 Likes
happy that Delete was powerful to have circumspect his plan
26 Sep 2017 | 05:09
0 Likes
is has turned to spiritual battle
26 Sep 2017 | 05:23
0 Likes
Stone don't disappear let the battle start your end has come
26 Sep 2017 | 05:25
0 Likes
I dey feel u guyz.Stone doesnt knw dat slow and steady win d race
26 Sep 2017 | 06:17
0 Likes
i thought Stone will open fire when he stormed at the square. ride on
26 Sep 2017 | 07:26
0 Likes
this one Stone dey disappear Delete make u go dey disappear ur own o
26 Sep 2017 | 07:30
0 Likes
I can't wait to see the fight begin
26 Sep 2017 | 07:32
0 Likes
ride on ooo
26 Sep 2017 | 07:33
0 Likes
Stone just die already people don't want you again
26 Sep 2017 | 09:30
0 Likes
Delete don't waste time to finish dis monkey called stone
26 Sep 2017 | 10:10
0 Likes
it getting interesting
26 Sep 2017 | 11:28
0 Likes
Stone, ypur doom is near
26 Sep 2017 | 15:08
0 Likes
The battle line has finally been drawn . Just can't wait to see what happens
26 Sep 2017 | 16:56
0 Likes
feed me more
26 Sep 2017 | 17:28
0 Likes
WOW...!, IT HAS JUST BEGON.
27 Sep 2017 | 03:24
0 Likes
it's really a good tactics for delete men to collect d money back from d tigers
27 Sep 2017 | 17:00
0 Likes
now dat stone as confirmed dat delete had power..let see how he will stop dem
27 Sep 2017 | 17:04
0 Likes
Episode 13 Stone appeared on Ajala shrine, one of the greatest shrine in the west, he bowed down to Ajala as he was directed by a short man. “Ajala the strongest of our time I'm here with a heart full of trouble, I need help. Stone lamented with a melted voice and stared at him. Ajala laughed hysterically, ‘my son I understand your pain you see your enemy is as strong as granite, he has a strong spirit  but me Ajala will destroy him, it can only be fulfilled if you provide ten virgins. ‘Ten virgins? Stone yelled. Stone appeared back to his house to agitate properly on Ajala demand. “Getting ride of Delete is my utmost interest anything to achieve this is a welcome development, no matter what it takes what matters is his down fall he thought, agreed to sacrificed the ten virgins. The next day he sent ten of his men to get the ten virgins. Chief Allison sat down thinking on how he would tackle Delete issue just then Chief Brawn drove in anxiously, “Chief, what is this am hearing? Chief Allison was silent looking depressed, ‘anything you heard is true he laments. Before 3pm, Tigers were able to get the ten virgins they brought them to Stone while Stone took them to his secret room and invoked Ajala, Ajala came and performed the sacrifice after he was done he gave Stone five sword. “Once this sword enters their body nothing can restore them back to life again, Ajala said meanwhile Stone collected it and giggled. “Now I will show them I'm the lord of this community a owner of this ghetto nobody dares me and go unpunished, He laments. It's been a long time since late Mr. Philip's daughter Miriam left Umuezi. It was a swelling moment for her as she arrived to Umuezi after been away for years. Her father was once a minister. Stone summoned his men in his sitting room. “The day have been waiting for has come, tomorrow shall be a noteworthy day for Umuezi people, Tigers has come to stay no human being can eliminate or destroy us, we shall emerge to Delete's resident tomorrow and victory shall be ours. Stone lamented “Pedro, Peace, Goody and Black, you guys will focus on Delete's men while I go for Delete, your mission is simple. Immediately the fight gets strong you guys will go for them make sure the sword enters their body without this they can never be destroy, mind you no excuse or dull any rubbish from anyone will attract a penalty. They'll nodded, ‘good, go and get ready for tomorrow war, Stone added. The next day Stone matched out looking dangerous after he might have gotten a supplication of powers both from Ajala and his inner cycle. Once his men saw him they were challenged and cajoled, with its courage they were high. Stone handed the sword to Pedro, Black, Peace and Goody. “Remember all I said yesterday, Stone said and addressed them to be strong telling them they should never rest that their foes are very dangerous. They'll jumped inside their cars and left to Delete resident. However, Delete and his men were sleeping though it was early, meanwhile Iron who has been awake but laid down, he rose and walked away. He picked up a glass of cup took some water and went out to wash his face, he was on that state when he heard a vehicle sounds coming swiftly he peeped luckily the entrance was long he was surprised he ran as fast as he could shouting calling his friends to wake. Before they could wake Tigers had arrived. Delete who heard the shout took his gun, Delete is a man who go to bed with his gun in case of necessity, he peeped to his greatest surprise Tigers had surrounded their house. Emmanuel, Jack, Iron and Jerry looked at themselves, confusion coiled on their faces Delete walked in. “Is sad they visited before us but we must show them we are experience fighters only if Delete knew Stone has gone far beyond to destroy him, quickly, Delete announced to them. “The time has come, fighting all the way be your brother's keeper, they'll shook their hands and walked out. Delete walked through the back door shooting at the Tigers who took their position waiting patiently for anyone of them. Iron rushed a Tiger not minding the bullet been threw on him after he has shot at them without a penetration he adopted a idea fighting with hand. Emmanuel on his side shoots sporadically after doing that which yield no result of hitting any Tigers down, Tigers stood laughing at him. “It seems this fight is not of gun but knife and hand Emmanuel lamented. Delete who has succeeded in killing two Tigers kept fighting three Tigers who fell on his trap as he ran a little bit far from the scene. The twins brothers took  the word of Delete, 'be your brother's keeper' the two stood backing each other as they fought meanwhile Stone, Pedro, Peace, Black and Goody stood watching the combat. 8 minutes fighting Stone gave them a sign to go and do their job, they left.
30 Sep 2017 | 08:36
0 Likes
Episode 14 Emmanuel was fighting four Tigers when Peace reached beside him and stabbed him with the sword, Emmanuel fell down holding the sword on his stomach as he vomits blood and die. Goody and Black reaches where the twins are after they might have gotten the beating of their life. Goody stabbed Jerry as he swooped at him, Jerry cried out shouting his brother's name, however,  he disheveled vibrating like someone with epilepsy virus, vomiting blood, he laid with a face wrapped with tears as he passed through. Jack turned once he heard the yelled he paused staring at his twin brother he was on that when Tigers ran to him dashing him blows he pushed them out and ran to Jerry who has given out a ghost. Jack cried vociferously, shaking Jerry corpse crying loudly he swiftly yanked the sword out from his twin brother's body standing beside him was Goody who kept punching at him he struck the sword inside his stomach scattering his stomach quickly, annoyingly, he yanked the sword out using it to another Tiger as he kept crying when tears filled his eyes Black walked to him and hits him with the sword Jack fell down and die. Miriam was passing by snapping anything that catches her attention suddenly she saw the combat, she hid watching them. Iron who had killed four Tigers fell down as a Tiger uses a plank on him meanwhile as he fell  Pedro used the opportunity  and took advantage, at that process he aghast the sword on him. Iron cried out struggling to survive he was there vomiting blood seeking for help but no extricated person around all are foes . Miriam who kept shaking, as she can't bear it anymore being her first day she hesitantly called the DSS and gave them the address. Three minutes later Iron who was in a state of struggling persistently valiantly as Iron was, his mind skips as he sighted Tigers holding Delete  he made a rattling sound and succoured. he struggled, pulled out his phone on his pocket scrolled through the contacts fortunately he saw Samuel number he dialed it with a shaking hand immediately, Samuel picked it up, blood filled his month as he open to talk, he struggled to talk but blood couldn't allowed him, he struggled, he was about to mention Delete's name when he lost his strength, he was incapable, potent as he used to be despite the blood he impelled force trying to pronounce Delete but the blood could not permit him, his vigour failed he hissed and died. Hahaha, Stone laughed, “I thought you're powerful enough to defeat me, didn't I tell you I will capture you? you are so small to compel with me. Stone laments happily seeing almighty Delete knelt before him as he was unfitted to defeat him. Stone ordered for his own sword waving at Pedro to get the sword just as Pedro entered inside the car DSS arrived in multitude telling them to raise their hands up and drop their guns.. Stone was biased as his plan to kill Delete fail. On seeing the DSS number he raised his hands up because fighting them will totally destroy his organization also will attract Government roti on him. DSS pushed them all inside the car both Delete then they'll zoomed off. One week later Stone and his men was discharged while Delete was imposed a fifteen (15) charges. Rape ( Delete allegedly charged for been behind the rapes that has been going on in Umuezi) Killing of innocent people Stealing of property etc. For all the atrocities you  have committed. I find you guilt and therefore sentence you to thirty years imprisonment with hard labour. The Judge laments and hits the table with his hammer. Tears flew down from Delete's eyes while Chief Allison and Chief Brawn rejoiced and hugged themselves happily. The End (of part A) Watch out for (Part B) *What is your take? *What do you suggest will happen? *Has Delete  been defeated? *Is Stone truly the owner of the ghetto? *** Prediction time.****  
30 Sep 2017 | 08:42
0 Likes
"New episode is here @fridex @qeenvick @jerrie @freshgirl @sanctus4real @denciebabe @musty @Patrick @olufavour @awesam55 @frankkay @victoriouschild @delexzy01 @gwendolen @andreytimms @soma @emperore @light1259 @ugochisunday @kene @wisdomifeanyi80 @famous @dapada80 @fii-fi @coolbaby @froshberry-2 @coolval222-2 @chukskent @misterallen @oneal32 @harkeem1 @chilovely @lonewolf05 @masterplanner @oyefestus @ennyshow @adeblow23 @sommyangel @john451 @toochi @oluwaslimzy @vincentjackson174 And other"
30 Sep 2017 | 08:45
0 Likes
I know delete will be back and he will destroy stone no matter what happens.
30 Sep 2017 | 09:32
0 Likes
chai chai! this is very bad for delete's side...
30 Sep 2017 | 10:46
0 Likes
chai chai! this is very bad for delete's side... the last man standing is sentence to 30 years imprisonment..
30 Sep 2017 | 10:48
0 Likes
Stone don't think you own ghetto delete will come back alive waiting for part b
30 Sep 2017 | 13:03
0 Likes
bro please let us know when we should be expecting the part 2
30 Sep 2017 | 13:31
0 Likes
@light1259 complete d story delete can't b defeated
30 Sep 2017 | 13:53
0 Likes
Delete, defeated? That's not possible..... Its too bad that his friends did not see the end of that bas.tard called stone
30 Sep 2017 | 14:08
0 Likes
Is a pity. Stone you have done ur worst. Iron u really shown u are a strong man. Emmanuel and co u guys are legend. What I know is that Delete most surely come out. @light1259 When will part B start?
30 Sep 2017 | 15:07
0 Likes
Delete can never be defeated. I can't wait to read the part B
30 Sep 2017 | 15:08
0 Likes
The truth will one day be revealed
30 Sep 2017 | 15:14
0 Likes
This is too bad. Allison and Brawn old fools u guys have gotten what u have been looking for, one day the truth will be told and u all will be jail for life or probably kill.
30 Sep 2017 | 15:20
0 Likes
Light be fast about it o.
30 Sep 2017 | 15:21
0 Likes
OK
30 Sep 2017 | 15:34
0 Likes
I'm so sad, Iron my guy die along the line. Delete will be release and Stone will die. Watch and see.
30 Sep 2017 | 15:38
0 Likes
me I don't like where this is turning to o
30 Sep 2017 | 15:51
0 Likes
soon @bell
30 Sep 2017 | 16:49
0 Likes
well life goes on but I for sure delete will come back
30 Sep 2017 | 17:05
0 Likes
can't wait for d return
30 Sep 2017 | 17:05
0 Likes
Lailai....stone the owner of the ghetto keep...impossible
30 Sep 2017 | 17:32
0 Likes
What can I say
30 Sep 2017 | 19:53
0 Likes
I don't believe this... Delete will come back
30 Sep 2017 | 20:06
0 Likes
I'm speechless. All I know is that one day the truth will be revealed and Stone will be persecuted will Delete will be out.
1 Oct 2017 | 02:01
0 Likes
happi independence day friends. Mr. light do it fast.
1 Oct 2017 | 02:02
0 Likes
Delete men dead, Delete jail , Stone discharge , Chief Allison and Chief Brawn rejoiced. One day your joy will turn to sad it just a matter of time. Delete will be release but I don't know how but I believe.
1 Oct 2017 | 02:12
0 Likes
Is well Delete.
1 Oct 2017 | 02:39
0 Likes
next.
1 Oct 2017 | 02:40
0 Likes
dis is really d handwork of d wicked people nd d community are useless for not supporting delete
1 Oct 2017 | 07:02
0 Likes
I think d girl dat just arrived at d community will be of help to delete
1 Oct 2017 | 07:04
0 Likes
Delete come back will be monstrous
1 Oct 2017 | 07:52
0 Likes
Delete is coming back
1 Oct 2017 | 13:11
0 Likes
very nice and wonderful story
13 Oct 2017 | 14:47
0 Likes
Mr Light, why the delay??
19 Oct 2017 | 11:07
0 Likes
oya na oya pls mr light no doling
4 Nov 2017 | 09:20
0 Likes
@light,pls continue
25 Dec 2017 | 17:26
0 Likes
Were's De Part Two Na
17 May 2021 | 17:48
0 Likes

Please describe about the report short and clearly.

(234) 9121762581
[email protected]

GDPR

When you visit any of our websites, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and manage your preferences. Please note, that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.